Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

hello! i know i have already traded with u but i was wondering if i could get maple? i could give 15 blue flowers including 5 pansies, 5 roses, and 5 violets :)

Indeed. Guys I'm at work! So sorry! I'll be back tomorrow. Possibly tonight if I don't get home toooooo terribly late.

i'm plot resetting ganon right now but id i could request marcel from you i'love you forever! he's been so hard to find D:

can i get molly or deidre? i can't rn bc im at school, but i should be home at 9pm cst!

OK guys! I just got home from what was supposed be one hours worth of errands that turn three so I'm going to start by putting Marcel in my town and then bubbles and then Marshal and then I'll put in Erik :)

Right now guys I'm just moving people in that way when everybody's ready I can just move them out when everybody's ready by the way yes I will move Dotty in as well.

Right now guys I'm just moving people in that way when everybody's ready I can just move them out when everybody's ready by the way yes I will move Dotty in as well.

Sounds good! Im ready whenever. Do you think I could have a time estimate as to when you might be ready? I know how frustrating it's been for you the last few days so I'd really like to make sure im here when you're ready. Just a ball park estimate is totally fine with me

Back