• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are some of your biggest dreams?

alias

unhindered animal
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Star Fragment
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Hey, all!

It's been tough lately, with the world seeming like it's constantly in a static state with a simultaneous mixture of chaos on the outside... So why not share some lovely facts about you lovely humans? What kinds of dreams you have for the future or the world around you? They can be big or small dreams, no matter! Whatever gets your heart going! (And it's also okay if you don't really know what you want to do with your future... Even small goals like wanting to get better at a hobby or something work as dreams!)

For me-- in terms of small dreams, I just want to learn to cook better and be able to fix a nice meal for my family every now and then. And in terms of big dreams, I think it'd be neat to be a teacher or a librarian-- I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life career-wise, but I know I want it to be something where I can learn new things constantly because my mind gets bored if I repeat too much of the same thing! What about you? :D

My dreams are to help people, in whatever ways that I can. I volunteered for community service when I was younger for over 200 hours helping organize things to be sent to families in need. I want to do something similar soon and help a particular charity out, and I’ve also considered volunteering at a food shelter in the future. My career goals tie into this. I’m working towards becoming a professional sports journalist, author, and landowner, and I want to use most of the money I earn to give back to people and just keep what I need to live on. Honestly though, if those don’t all work out I just want to do a job where I can help others. I just like seeing people be happy.

My dreams are to help people, in whatever ways that I can. I volunteered for community service when I was younger for over 200 hours helping organize things to be sent to families in need. I want to do something similar soon and help a particular charity out, and I’ve also considered volunteering at a food shelter in the future. My career goals tie into this. I’m working towards becoming a professional sports journalist, author, and landowner, and I want to use most of the money I earn to give back to people and just keep what I need to live on. Honestly though, if those don’t all work out I just want to do a job where I can help others. I just like seeing people be happy.
This is so noble and good-hearted, I love it!! <3 I too love seeing people happy, it's such a good way to live. Volunteering sounds like a perfect way to expand your horizons on what kind of things you want to do honestly, so good for you for contributing so much to help the world. It sounds like you're doing great already, and with a mindset like that I'm sure you're going to do a great job helping more and more people down the line! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely dream.

my main dream is to be able to live comfortably, probably the same as most people, but i also hope one day to have enough confidence in myself to be able to feel positive about life, i feel like right now thats probably more important rn, since i really don't even enjoy things i used to love anymore and waking up feels like a chore most days. I'm hoping that making more and more irl friends will help with it, and so far it has so i'm not giving up anytime soon
I feel like with life, we're often stuck floating in the middle of the road from now 'till our end goal... And it feels awful and directionless because we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's so, so important to feel good about yourself and life, but I've been there (and the quarantine hasn't been helping for sure, haha) but I am cheering for you and hope you find something that gets your heart going. Don't give up, you're doing great!

I've always loved TV shows and movies. When I was younger, I mainly wanted to become a voice actor. Since then, it expanded to becoming an actor in general, animator, and show creator.

I also want to stop worrying about what people say or think about me someday. Just a day where I can stop worrying about every little thing. To stop being treated like a small child.

Last edited:
I would love to go to university one day! I’m currently a preschool teacher but I’d love to go and get my degree to be an elementary teacher. I love my preschoolers but I also adore working with kindergartens and grade ones!

A part of me would also love to be a librarian as well. I volunteered in the children’s section and loved it to pieces. I could definitely see myself working there but again I need to go to school first!

(Thank you for making this thread. I want to escape negativity for a while at least)

Considering my current situation, it may be hard to achieve in the foreseeable future.

I've already said it a few times on the forums, but I really want to become an animator (hand-drawn animation at least) and create my own show. Watching cartoons over the years and having Animal Crossing spark my inspiration, it makes me want to get into it! After looking at how animation works, there's a lot to do and is very intimidating. I'm taking small steps, focusing one thing at a time. To be honest, I haven't even started thanks to procrastination. And let's not get started on getting the anatomy and many other things down. I'm okay at drawing stuff, but it isn't on the same level as the professionals. I avoid comparing myself to others and instead focus on my own progress. Basically, I have a lot of work to do to achieve my big dream. I won't give up while fighting procrastination in the process. At the same time, I'm telling myself that I'm doing this for fun. In case you're curious, you should read The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams. I have the book and it gives me great insight into the animation process. It also points out the things you should do and the mistakes to avoid. A great book to read I should say!

I want to one day be able to be a meteorologist. I can act moderately well, so I think being an on-camera meteorologist would be a really cool career path for me. I would love to one day be on The Weather Channel (a really famous weather station in the US), but that might be shooting too high and setting myself up for disappointment. Either way, I really hope I can become successful no matter what I chose to do. A small little dream I have is to one day own a house and share it with the people I love. I don't know if I will ever get that in life, and I don't know where life will take me. But I do know this: My ultimate dream is to make the people that come into my life happy, and leave them with a smile.

I would like to either be a video game localizer or an English language teacher. Languages are one of my strongest passions and making a living off of it would be amazing. If either of those career paths don’t work out, I’d probably become a statistician or research psychologist.

I want a wife, pets, and to live at least somewhat near the ocean. It'd be neat if I could have enough space someday to take care of farm animals too, because I'd really love to have a cow.

I want to live in better house. I've never moved out before but I don't think that is a good thing. This is house is old and clearly falling apart. I should not be living in a house where I have anxiety about my bed possibly falling through the floor one day. (I'm surprised I got over that even though it's still very possible)
Also, I have no where to put most of the stuff I have collected/hoarded and that is really bothering me. No, I will not get rid of all these plushies.

Back