What Are You Happy About Today?

Re-read a little further into volume 8 of Kimi ni Todoke!

Watched a lot of Youtube with my parents! We got to see another of ZombieCleo’s Hermitcraft videos, catch up with Markiplier’s most recent Chained Together episode (god I hope there’ll be more), and watch some stream VODs, including one with some of our favorite Minecrafters playing Among Us!

We had sushi for dinner!! ;w; Veggie rolls my beloved... it was nicely refreshing to have something cool to eat for dinner with how hot it was today too. I've got some leftover for breakfast tomorrow as well!

I made it through Mistralton Cave in Pokémon White 2!

Tomorrow is a day off!! Hoping to work on some art (and hopefully get started on some ArtFight attacks!) and play some games!

- The Thunder Saga, along with the remastered Troy and Cyclops sagas (or, as I like to call them, Jorge's Version) are out now, and I am emotionally destroyed. I've also convinced my boyfriend to listen to EPIC, so I finally have someone to fanboy with.

- I'm seeing Inside Out 2 tomorrow!

- I went thrifting today and got some cute outfits!

- Production on a series I'm voice acting for was halted for about a month due to the creator having technical issues, but they finally got everything figured out and we can get back to work!

mainly happened last night, but finally finished my admind questions and submitted them early~
Just incredibly annoying I had to retype everything all the damn time.

Villager hunted last night, I was looking for Groucho, but sadly I was getting really sleepy and not fond of time trvaelling. So, when I saw Walt on that Island I was like omg, hes perfect.
I have Groucho's card too, so I could remove Doc! Or there was the time I wanted to bring Chai to the island for funs. But since I am mainly trying to develop the land, maybe not the best time to bring anyone else yet. :3

Today, going to that toyshop to bring my CV, talk to the guy who owns the bookstore nearby and go to the vets to ask for like the last stuff they gave me for my cat as he seems to get scabs from dealing with fleas and I hate to see him irritated by them. My other cat has them too. :/
Been dealing with fleas for years, tried everything so I really have no idea what else I could do. So I'll see what I bought, and hope I can get the same stuff cheaper elsewhere.

Ahhhhh, it's been another great day! 🥳

Yesterday I went to martial arts and got to work on all of my techniques. It was a lot of fun. My in real life best friend also contacted me and we talked for a bit. I always love hearing from him. Then I played Zenless Zone Zero for awhile and got Ellen Joe and Grace Howard quickly, which were the two characters I wanted the most. Slept in and then got up and ordered some coffee from my favorite place. Even though I'm not a huge fan of this holiday, I may watch some fireworks tonight since they should be visible from my house! :blush:

I caught the final member of my dream team in Pokémon White 2! I’ll be taking on the Mistralton City gym next.

Also did some more time-traveling in ACNH to reset Redd and got another piece of new art! Just five more artworks to go and the Lostglade Museum will be complete... ;w;

Finally got started on my first attack for ArtFight!!

And watched some Youtube videos with my family! Got to see SolidarityGaming’s Minecraft Manhunt stream VOD from last week, and we saw SmallishBeans’ new Hermitcraft episode this evening!

Today was a nice day at home. I got to sleep in, watched a movie with my husband, and played some games. My dog also snuggled with me on the couch.

I saw Ruby, the bat, the past two nights. I also found a rather large spider in the hamper with the towels when I was doing laundry. I'm glad I saw it before I put them in the wash. I was able to release it on the floor where it sat, watching me, until I was done. It was gone when I went back later. 🦇🕷️

I didn’t get scheduled for a shift tomorrow, not surprisingly. This means I can have the day free if I end up being contacted by that gas station I applied for. I applied two days ago at, like, 3:20 AM for the overnight shift. The manager has been on vacation but she’s supposed to be back tomorrow. I’m hoping I’ll hear something. If not, I may just call like my friend suggested. I just hate feeling like I’m rushing the process, so I’d rather not call if at all possible. I would love to work overnights again.
I tried the new Mountain Dew flavor. I love pineapple so I figured I’d give it a try, and it’s really good. My dad ended up buying me four of these bottles. It’s a 7-Eleven exclusive flavor and one I’ve been looking forward to.
IMG_6125.jpeg
IMG_6126.jpeg

*inhales*
I'M GRADUATING AS A DOCTOR IN MEDICINE!!! WITH LATIN HONORS!!!!!
mfw "skar M.D.":
yipee-meme.gif
tbh-yippee.gif

actually my family and some close friends alr know this from a few days ago but they released the (unofficial) candidates for graduation and like...... my name is there.... WITH LATIN HONORS...??? the way i was SHAKING when i saw it oh my god wow um UM?? um.
we're still waiting for the final approval from the university, but the list was released by my college and as far as i know i've had no issues univ-wise so i hope it becomes official soon!! 🤞🤞🤞 good lord it still feels surreal LOL

that being said i won't have my license yet until next year since i'll be taking a few months of break, but i hope to make the most out of the free time!! and speaking of free time, i've been doing lots of things lately! c:
  • finally got into the routine of exercising again! doing light jogs and ringfit workouts every day or every other day, it's been fun!
  • got back into drawing! artfight has been sooo much fun, i enjoy drawing for others and im so happy when the recipients are happy too! and ive gotten a few art pieces as well, aaa they make me smile so much 😭💕 (btw follow me on artfight it's @/skarmoury)
  • aaa i missed being with my family at home, it's so cozy and warm and welcoming here ;w; plus i get to see my dog every day!! he's lost a bit of weight after the vet told us to put him on a diet, so now i get to carry him more easily!!
  • i bought myself a new controller and will be buying myself a monitor soon (today??) so i can play games without being a shrimp ;w; my gaming set up is slowly coming together!
i feel like there was a lot more i wanted to say but my brain is tired now LOL

• Finally decided to buy ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’! I had been looking at it for a while, but then I discovered I had a voucher and points to use, so got a £15 discount! Not played it yet, but looking forward to it!
  • Played ‘Ghostbusters: Remastered’. I started with the easy mode, but I got so carried away with it. I have always had a soft spot for Dan Aykroyd, so I think that helped! Got to the point of having to trap Mr. Stay Puft. I love Mr. Stay Puft, but he will need to be trapped! Bought Train Life from the Nintendo eShop. I haven’t played that yet either, but hoping I will get some time at the weekend. Received ‘TMNT: Wrath of the Mutants’ to arrive! Also ordered ‘Among the Sleep’.
  • The spot cleaner we have has started to leak the dirty water tank. We tried to clean it, but it’s still leaking. My Dad asked me if I would like a Shark one. I absolutely love Shark products, especially the vacuum cleaner as it’s great for picking up Blossom’s fur! I ordered it this morning with some extra cleaning solution. It should arrive today! You know you’re getting old when you get excited about household appliances!
  • I know some of you will be fed of me writing about Blossom, but she has been so cuddly. She has been more protective of me than usual the past few days as I’ve got my time of the month. We had to leave her in the house all by herself yesterday for a few hours as my Dad had an appointment. She was so well behaved, as we watched her on the puppy cam. She stayed awake for a little while, then went to sleep. She was so happy to see us back. I hate leaving her without anyone in the house, but sometimes it’s unavoidable. I never thought I would miss her so much even for a few hours. I love that girl so much.
  • I couldn’t resist and ordered Blossom another toy and some new treats. She loves our shoes and slippers, so it’s a shoe shaped hide and seek toy with 3 bears that she needs to pick out to get the treats!
  • It was General Election Day in the UK, so went vote. I love watching the results come in during the night! Very pleased to see the result this morning!
  • I was nervous about attending my appointments yesterday. However, things went quite well. Even though I got some unexpected news and referrals to ENT and the Spinal Team, I did get some more of my temporary medications which is great as I can move and do things I normally can’t! I felt as if I was being taken seriously yesterday after they read the results of my last MRI scan. It’s nice to be finally taken seriously. As I’ve always felt that they didn’t believe how much pain I was in. Got 7 bottles of blood taken to check for other things.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'm not sure if that means Blossom likes it or not!
20240702_115539-min.jpg

That's a wrap! Let's break for treats!
20240702_131411-min.jpg

Today was a bit better than yesterday.

I’m happy right now because the fire crackers and fireworks are done. My cats, Spanky especially was scared by the noise. The noise bothers my anxiety too so I’m glad for both my kitties and myself that it’s over.

I made it through the day; I was dreading today partly because of the noise and the rest for other reasons (stuff I’ve learned). I did get angry but because of the noise and it scaring my cats.

On to the better news: I got two perfect iv Pokemon from breeding in Violet :D. One was Bulbasaur and the other was Applin!

I cleared the 7 star raid today; I think I was carried through since my Pokemon didn’t have the fairy move I needed for the raid 😅 (I haven’t made much progress on the dlc where I get the tm from).

After some time of trying to resist pulling since I’m waiting for Wriothesley & Zhongli’s banners, I did two x10 pulls in Genshin on Furina’s banner.

image0.png
image1.png

Even though I saw the golden shooting star, I didn’t think I got her. This was such a pleasant surprise! :D I played some Genshin and ascended Furina a few times 🙂. It was nice playing again 🙂. I was happy there was another survey since I took the opportunity to express my dissatisfaction (to put it lightly) of their customer support. I know they don’t care but it still felt good to tell them how I felt.

I got Jewels to lay in her cat bed again :D.

2170280A-5A90-47FE-A87D-D74A2F84673C.jpeg

She’s still sleeping in it ☺️.

I hope everyone had a safe and good day today 🙂.

Last edited:
- I had a pretty pleasant shift at work yesterday :)

- I'm very happy about the election results here in the UK, it's the first time ever that the party I voted for actually won, and I managed to time my sleep schedule so I woke up early enough to watch the results haha

- Today it has been lovely and sunny in my area for the first time in a while ☀️

kinda not feeling well today, but I took some time off from work so I can rest, and thankfully my supervisor was very kind and compassionate when I talked to her. 💗

I've also been watching ZoomZike off and on lately (love his channel, idk how he only has 92k subs). I've been upset and feeling unwell all morning/day, but this video really brought a smile to my face 🥺💓

• I bought a new phone case and some wireless earbuds, they arrive this weekend!
  • I slept really good last night
  • I met my new therapist and she is very nice
  • Got some cappuccino mix! Gonna have some this weekend
  • Got something very stressful resolved so now no more stress!! :D
  • Scheduled my next violin lesson with my violin teacher
  • Planning on having a good prodcutive weekend!
  • Tomorrow I'm making some crockpot zesty BBQ shredded chicken and serving it on hamburger buns with coleslaw on top 😋

I just appreciate all the good things in my life. I am incredibly grateful for my friends, family (including a very small number of online friends who are now my family). I am blessed and very thankful to have love in my life and support no matter what 🫶💜💜💜

I found out today that the renovations in my office have been approved. Next month I'm getting all new cupboards and shelving installed. Yay places to put things away! 🎉

The paint arrived to redecorate our living room. 🎨

Also had a lovely evening in cuddled up on the couch with my partner. 🌹

Back