What Are You Happy About Today?

Today's been fantastic so far! This week has been so relaxing, and today was no different, even though I had to go back to work. I had a lot of laughs at work and a genuinely good time. I also won the 50/50 for Jane Doe in Zenless Zone Zero yesterday on my very first 10-pull with no pity built. ALSO, I have a Venti (Genshin Impact) Nendo arriving in the mail in a couple days that I purchased from another member here off-site. When it gets here my anime and video game merch shelf will finally be complete, so I can't wait to show a picture when it arrives! Hoping everyone has a great ending to their week! 💚 :blush:

Work went alright and had a nice walk to the library to print something off for my mum. (We have a printer, but no ink)

Been doing a bit more writing about dream catchers~ Gonna do a bit more, before I decide to settle in bed with Animal crossing.

Had a bit of a nap. Though woke up with my teeth feeling weird and such.
Had a weird dream about chocolate? If I remember correctly, I think I was some alien/monster that really enjoyed a certain chocolate that was made by some woman. But she was very irritating. :/

Just been catching up with watching some stuff on youtube, and multitasking as much as I could.

• I got some more fall/Halloween stuff at Family Dollar today. Got this cute fall themed travel coffee cup, and a tabletop witch hat decor item. It's solid pvc plastic, it was only $5. It's so cute I love it. Honestly they have so much cute decor there, I plan on getting more for fall, halloween, and christmas when it comes around. I'm also super excited because throughout the next 12 months I'm kind of slowly revamping my apartment with new furniture, a new mattress, a gaming chair, new decor, etc And I'm excited to see the end result. Slowly but surely I'll get it the way I want :D
  • I also got myself a physical monthly/weekly planner. It's perfect and I'm really happy with all the sections in it. I got it there at Family Dollar as well. It makes me feel a lot more organized having stuff physically written out, there's something about having a physical planner that digital planners just don't do it for me
  • Picked up my request at the library today, it's a cute little romance about chess rivals called Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood
  • I'm going to the movie theater tomorrow to see the new Beetlejuice movie, super excited!

Attachments

• halloween2.jpg
    halloween2.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 1
The weather was actually kind of nice today and my mom and I got to go on a walk!! 😭 It’s been literal months now I think askgjkkdlsfsd. praying this is a sign we might actually get autumn weather in autumn

OKAY so there was a Pokémon Masters EX event I’d missed that had an alternate outfit for Adaman, and honestly I was kiiiiind of glad I’d missed out because fictional husband + gacha + FOMO is. not a good combination for my brain. BUT they put up a banner today that allowed you to select a character from a list, and it was included!! ;w; since it wasn’t a gamble I’m happy letting Pokémon have my $4 for this lmao. also I really love some of the dialogue in this game sometimes. maybe someday I will actually play through the story content instead of just. talking to my faves in the Pokémon Center/Trainer Lodge

Got to see Grian’s new Hermitcraft episode with my family this evening!! We watched a few other short videos too

And I got to play in the second Among Us session tonight!! ;v; I got the lil bread doge and had a blast playing as always! I’m looking forward to the weekend sessions!!

Today I had a pretty good day! :D I had fun playing Among Us, even though today my switch d/ced a bunch and I ended up having to switch to my tablet. Everyone was really understanding about it, which I’m really grateful for. I still don’t know what to do to pinpoint the issue. I got an error message on top of that one of the times too. I want to keep playing on the switch but not if it keeps doing this. I hope I don’t get that error message again since I’m still hesitant about contacting any game support because of my problems with so many game’s support service.

I really had fun being the Imposter with @Xara (sorry Xara you got picked so many times 🫂; I’d gladly take the role from you) :D. I almost found myself in a pickle but Xara helped me out :D. 🫶 The chat was so great too. I kept getting suspected lol - kinda my fault for not being very observant and not remembering a lot like room names what room I was in before the vote, who I saw. I get so absorbed in my tasks too. Even with the d/cs, the sessions really brightened my day. 🙂

I’m looking forward to the rest of the scheduled sessions :D; fingers crossed I have little or no d/cs when I try it on the switch. 🤞🤞🍀☘️

I made more progress on one of my acnh item database lists I was redoing for my tbt shop 🙂.

Spanky snuggled with me earlier under the blankets 🥰. She always slept on my bed through the entire last Among Us session.

Jewels just jumped on the bed and almost made spanky leave since she immediately went to pounce on her, trying to get her spot 😅😹. Now they are laying next to each other on the bed ☺️; I love my girls 🥰.

I forgot to post this a few days ago but on 20th August 2021 was when I got my youngest cat, Louie~
So I thought of doing a before and now photos of my boy!

Screenshot 2024-09-06 15.38.11.png

When we first got him, he was of course very nervous, so he stayed under the sofa and behind a box cabinet thing we had to sleep till he was comfortable enough to sleep in more open areas.

Screenshot 2024-09-06 15.38.40.png

the person i dislike did something very unlikable in front of other people, you love to see it 🙌
Yassssssssss lol

Had the person I don't get along with at work come into my office yesterday and try to antagonize me. I didn't give him the reaction he wanted and he ran to my coworker's office to tell him thinking he'd get sympathy.

The thing is he's oblivious and no one likes him (he's arrogant among other things). Two of my other coworkers were also in that office so all three of them told him to "stop being an idiot" and "that was completely unnecessary."

Bonus is everyone else at work really likes me so they were texting me in our group chat everything he was saying as it happened 😂

Tude- 20000, coworker- 0

I forgot to post this a few days ago but on 20th August 2021 was when I got my youngest cat, Louie~
So I thought of doing a before and now photos of my boy!

View attachment 583023

When we first got him, he was of course very nervous, so he stayed under the sofa and behind a box cabinet thing we had to sleep till he was comfortable enough to sleep in more open areas.

Happy belated gotcha day Louie! 🥳🎉🎂🍰🧁

Your kitty is so adorable! 😻😻😻 Thank you for sharing pictures of him with us! :D

Today's been fantastic so far! This week has been so relaxing, and today was no different, even though I had to go back to work. I had a lot of laughs at work and a genuinely good time. I also won the 50/50 for Jane Doe in Zenless Zone Zero yesterday on my very first 10-pull with no pity built. ALSO, I have a Venti (Genshin Impact) Nendo arriving in the mail in a couple days that I purchased from another member here off-site. When it gets here my anime and video game merch shelf will finally be complete, so I can't wait to show a picture when it arrives! Hoping everyone has a great ending to their week! 💚 :blush:

AHHHHHH, it's here!!! The Venti Nendo arrived in the mail! It honestly takes up less space than I thought, so there may be enough room for the Fischl figure I ordered last year to fit on the right side as well when it arrives in a couple months.

My anime and video game shelf is complete for now though! Thanks to @/nyx~ and @/KimiyoCake primarily. 💚

Also had a super relaxing day and I'm off work for the weekend! Time for some more gaming. 🥳

giup2sv.jpg

TFVMapU.jpg

Back