What Are You Happy About Today?

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Got Blossom some toys from the Christmas selection last week and yesterday. The cashier said to me: ‘Are you getting sorted for Christmas already?’ I said: ‘No, I will be giving them to my dog now!’ I hope she didn’t think I was being sarcastic! I got a Terrier’s Chocolate Orange, some Furberry, Pawda, Poochi Vuiton , Furrsace and a Jimmy Chew! I couldn’t resist them! I also bought her chicken flavoured candy canes and Christmas dog biscuits! She absolutely loves the candy canes. She’s eaten three already today! I think they are going to be one of her favourites! Also, got her an Advent Calendar but I’m keeping that to December! Had a lovely walk this morning with Blossom. The sun was shining and a lovely cool breeze.

Got the results of my DEXA scan from 2 weeks ago, everything is fine! I’m really glad about that as if that had come back abnormal my consultant would probably have not prescribed me steroids again! Just waiting on my MRI results which will probably take 2-3 weeks. The radiographer said my MRI takes longer as my spine is shaped like an s! He was really nice and made me feel at ease.

I really enjoyed delving into the TBT archives to attempt the Fair quiz! There was one question that I didn’t have a clue about! I am desperate to see who created the question and what the answer is! I am probably going to kick myself!

It’s September tomorrow! One of my favourite months of the year!

Thinking of you Roxxy. 💜

It's always great to have people you love by your side, even when you're missing your mom. Hoping the rest of your day goes well. 🫂

Thank you @Yoshi155 for being kind. <3 Takes me back to when I gifted my sweetheart a carnation on Mother's Day 🥲

Two weeks ago my axolotls laid a clutch of eggs. Today they started hatching. :blush:

The first one to hatch. Less than 3hrs old.
7YTeIbN.jpeg

• My neighbors bulldog is so sweet, he was snuggling with me earlier when I was sitting outside, he's just a big baby ❤️
  • I went to the Italian pastry shop with my sister. We got cannolis, tiramisu, a crembrulee donut, cookies, candy and caramel macchiatos. Everything was/is delicious and I had a great time and it was awesome to see my sister. Also I still have $10 left on my gift card so next weekend I'm going there again to get a coffee and biscotti
  • I bought a Kindle Paperwhite and a case for it! They'll arrive by thursday. I'm so excited because I love to read and my Kindle Fire stopped working.
  • I got an apple arcade subscription again so I can play more of my favorite games on there including Wylde Flowers :)
  • I paid for my two upcoming violin lessons ahead of time and paid my phone bill. So everything is paid and taken care of. Also I'm excited to be resuming violin lessons again after a couple months break from them
  • Tomorrow I have a volunteer shift with the rescue kitties I'm looking forward to, also after that I'm gonna stop and get some takeout on the way home
  • Next Friday the new Beetlejuice movie comes out and I have plans to go see that so am also excited about that :D

My mood is not great right now but hopefully it will pick up more later 🙂. There are a few things I’m happy about right now.

I had fun playing Splatoon wrih @Mr_Keroppi and the others; I feel bad Iw was very rusty and clueless on clam blitz 😅. But I still had a lot of fun!

I’ve been working on opening a tbt ACNH shop and I got a good amount of it organized in my notes app 🙂.

Tomorrow evening will be the first Among Us games that I host. I’m excited and nervous at the same time :D. I’m wondering if I should put more sessions up or wait to see how these go since the spots aren’t filled up yet 🤔.

I got my chonky cat on my bed next to me right now. She’s helping me feel a bit better 🥰.

Sometime next week I think my family is going to Olive Garden for lunch or early dinner. I’m happy because I like their food and it has been a long time since I ate at one. 🙂

Today Mitzi moved to my island! :D I don’t think she’s going to be permanent since I want to cycle through more and there are villagers I like more, but I like her and I’m happy to have now I think six cats on my island even if just temporarily :D.

I’m happy my coloring entry got accepted today; I think aside from the quiz, I got only one more thing to be accepted. :D

That’s it for now 🙂. I hope everyone is having a good day!

wasn't feeling great and kinda had to sleep through most of the day 😭 but aside from that I'm still happy about some things!!
I got to see an episode of Hunter x Hunter and Delicious in Dungeon with my family this morning!! I love both shows, so I’m glad I was feeling up to watching them ;w; We also watched some Youtube later and checked out Joe Hills’ first attempt at Cub’s Labyrinth in Hermitcraft!

A couple of charms I ordered from an artist on Etsy got here safely today and I've decided to put one of them on my bag!! ;v; I’m normally too afraid of losing/damaging my merch to take it out anywhere with me aslhflsfkjs, but I also love love love the aesthetic of having too many charms hanging from your devices/bags/etc… hopefully I will be able to achieve that look myself someday…

Today's been great! I got to sleep in and then play lots of Genshin Impact. I also got some delicious fast food and had a good time chatting with some people. I'm getting towards the end of the available world quests for Natlan in Genshin. I announced my TBT giveaway winner as well. Also still have 4 days in a row off left! Overall a really solid day. 💚

- Going on holiday tomorrow, will be gone for 2 weeks, that's the longest I've been away for a decade! 😲 Should be very interesting, I've never been to South East Asia before 😁

- Did a workout, washed my hair, and changed my bedsheets ☺️

- Just enjoying a chill day before the 13 hour flight I'm doing tomorrow haha

Sunday, September 1, 2024
  • Had a chilled day after a busy week.
  • Discovered one of my favourite presenters was back after over a year of being off screen! He's been working on other projects. I sent a text message into the studio saying how I hope he's back on a permanent basis and he read it out!
  • Had a lovely walk with Blossom this morning. She has made plenty of crumbs on the carpet with her Christmas biscuits! 🤣 It's well worth clearing up the mess to see her enjoying them so much!
1000046213.jpg

Last edited:
It wasn't completely creative writing, but I did start making more notes on dream catchers!
Just researching the backstory of dream catchers, and making notes of anything interesting that I could use for one of my own original characters.
My OC is a spider witch called Wynona, that travels through dream catchers, and my idea was that she catches the bad dreams from all the dream catchers she visits; and places them all into little glass bottles.
She either keeps them in a safe place so they don't get out, or she uses them when she's in a pickle and uses them as a distraction.

I have a nice book I plan to add everything in for that specific character and the story~

Feeling much better today thankfully!! My family and I also got to watch the new One Piece episode and an episode of Haikyu this morning! Later on we saw a few Youtube videos over dinner too, including GoodTimesWithScar’s new Hermitcraft episode. c:

I’ve collected all the non-rainbow gradient balloons I wanted from this event!! ;w; My savings disappeared very quickly as a result LOL but I’m happy to have them!! Also looking forward to pouring my tickets into the rainbow balloon raffle

I played Pokémon X for a good while today!! ;v; I didn’t have time to play much during the Fair so I’m happy to have gotten back to it, and I was able to catch another member of my dream team (Pumpkaboo!! 🎃) and max out my Greninja and Aegislash’s affection in Pokémon Amie!

And I got to play Among Us for actual hours this evening with a bunch of my fellow TBTers!! I had so much fun, and was able to complete the Snack Cosmicube too while I was at it! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's sessions too! ;w;

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 9.04.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 9.07.10 PM.png

MY DAUGHTERS KUROMI AND ENA AS NUIS!!!!!! My absolute favorites!!!!! They just got announced a few hours ago I'm so so so happy!!! I can't wait to get my hands on them RARGH 😭🥹

Throwing them in my Kuromi Ena ita bag (which I have yet to plan for) ;;;;;w;;;;;
Hopefully when I go to Japan next year I can also nab the Kuromi Ena standee... and the Niigo Sanrio bottle......

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 9.38.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 9.39.49 PM.png

I love Ena and I love Kuromi so much I'm still so starstruck they collab'ed, my true dream pairing 😭 Months before the Sanrio collab was announced, I already bought my Ena nui a Kuromi outfit because I knew deep down she was a Kuromi girlie.... and it was very much confirmed later on she is The Kuromi Girlie of the franchise!!!

02001B9F-38D5-44AE-ADB2-44D654103803.jpeg
Image.jpeg

• The new Kindle I ordered and the case for it are both out for delivery right now so I get them today!! :D
  • I got this cute Halloween wooden/metal sign at Family Dollar yesterday
  • I slept really good last night
  • It's a holiday today so I'm just enjoying the day, relaxing, gonna play games and read on my new Kindle :)

Attachments

• haunting.jpg
    haunting.jpg
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 1
The weather was beautiful today and I saw some Halloween decorations on a few lawns around here during my evening walk. It felt like an early taste of October. Unfortunately it's going to get hot again this week, but we are, at least, getting ever closer to my favorite part of the year. Hopefully the Summer temperatures will fully retreat soon and spooky season can be seasonably cool like it was today.

Also, the TBT Among Us sessions that Dunquixote has been hosting these past two nights have been fun and tonight's rounds were especially good and competitive. It has been nice playing with everyone who has been showing up thus far.

I played Pokémon X a ton again today!! ;v; Made it through Frosty Cavern and caught the second-to-last Pokémon I want for my team, Bergmite!! Also managed to get five stars on all the difficulties of the Pokémon Amie minigames… except for Unlimited Tile Puzzle. not sure I’ll ever get above two stars there lol

Watched a little bit of Youtube with my parents today also!

And I got to play in the Among Us sessions again today!! ;w; I’ve been having an absolute blast with these (even if I’m a little shakey from my impostor rounds… it’s intense but still v fun!! though I think I overthink pretending to be crew sometimes afjkdflgsjl) and I’m hoping to participate in more this week!! I haven't gotten to really experience all the new roles yet, but I think I really enjoy being Scientist and Noisemaker!!

Back