What Are You Happy About Today?

It's my wedding anniversary 🥰
Happy Anniversary to you and your husband 🎉. I hope you had a nice day today ☺️💜💜.

Today was really good. I had to cancel one of my Among Us sessions because not enough people were available, but my second session went good. I had a lot of fun as the imposter especially as the shapeshifter! :D I had a nice time chatting with everyone too! I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s sessions :D. I don’t think I d/ced at all today; hoping tomorrow my connection will be good too! I earned enough beans to buy the cosmicube pack with the snowman pet :D.

I got some more of my acnh item database lists worked on. I’m redoing them for my tbt shop, which I’m hoping I can open soonish. 🙂

i got some snuggles from Spanky earlier for a little bit 🥰.

I played through the Classic Fair revival event in Fashion Dreamer! Haven’t really been playing much lately aside from doing all the tasks when revival events roll around, but I’m happy to have extras of the limited patterns and more creative keys

A few more charms I ordered arrived today!! ;w; Including one more for my ita bag… I am starting to see my dream of having too many charms hanging off my bag taking shape… I don’t think we’re quite at that point yet but we’re getting there!!

i'm hyped to watch the team gb vs usa men's wheelchair basketball teams battle for gold later :]

also found a potential haircut that i'm liking at the moment (think ramona flowers from scott pilgrim or cathy from until then), but my hair isn't long enough at the sides right now so i'll need to wait for around 4-6 months for it to grow out. the cut looks super rad and i'm hyped

I traded in 5 of my empty LUSH containers for a new fresh face mask to try out! I'm going to have a relaxing bath and use some of it later! I also have just got a PS5 after years of wanting one so am starting to check out what games are on game pass on there.

I watched an episode of Hunter x Hunter and two (2!!) episodes of Delicious in Dungeon with my family this morning!!

The last Pokémon TCG card I wanted arrived safely in the mail today!! ;w; So until unless any new cards catch my attention, my collection is yet again complete 🙏

I got my tickets from the 2024 Fair Pop Quiz, and feeling happy with how I did!! I only had a few extra throwback tickets so I went ahead and spent them on the tradeable feather raffle eeeee🤞

And I played Among Us with fellow TBTers in the 8pm session tonight!! ;v; I was impostor a lot this time aslfjskdkf but I had a lot of fun!!

I watched the final episode of Disventure Camp. I saw the majority of it on Tuesday, and the full version was just as great! My pick for the final three ended up not winning, but I do like the route they went here as it made sense. The whole premise for this whole episode was basically "money isn't everything" and "I won, but at what cost?" Pretty much the entire cast had happy endings aside from the winner.

I'm happy about the NHL season starting soon. I've gotten a few comments on my Los Angeles Kings lanyard, especially working at the Airport where I see fans from all over. I can't even tell you how many Pittsburgh Penguin fans tell me that they're still upset at us for taking Fleury (the former PIT goaltender) even though that wasn't even LA? It was actually the Vegas Golden Knights, but hey, I suppose it's an easy mistake to make? Similar spelling!

I'm happy that I'll be able to get something taken care of next week that I've been meaning to get taken care of. I know this is vague, but I'm never specific about problems until after they're taking care of. I'll explain further next week, lol.

Today was pretty good!

I had a lot of fun playing Among Us today! I didn’t get imposter as much as I’d like but always still fun :D. Plus probably better that I didn’t since everyone now is extra SUS of me lol 😅 @Xara . I got voted out as a crew again 😅, oops. I really have bad short term memory; not sure what to do to make me less sus. I was just doing my tasks too

I’m looking forward to my next sessions. This is the first time in a long time that I’ve been looking forward to each day 🙂. I am surprised how much I’ve been enjoying the games. It’s nice too since I’m getting the opportunity to chat more with other tbt members since normally I’m too shy 😅.

My mom made me corn bread today :D.

I got some more items customized in ACNH for variations that I didn’t have and made more progress on my furniture list that I’m working on for my shop.

I’m excited about the polls tomorrow. :D

I got shortlisted for an interview!!!!!!! 🤩
I'm scared, Ive never really had a proper interview before omgomg
The location is a bit far but i havent heard back from anything else so i aint gonna turn down an interview. I have to do a short task, so just emailed asking if thats in oerson or not.
Its an receiptionist and admin apprenticeship 0-0
What a nice wake up email (definitely after my cat peed my bed again but wasnt as bad as last time)

I've been kind of spotty with my activity here. Things have been a bit rough recently, but I wanted to thank everyone for the support they gave me. All the kind wonderful messages and for checking in on me. That really made me happy and it definitely helped during these times! I appreciate you all!

So many of you sent lovely messages. Roxxy gifted me two kitty collectibles and themysterybidder gifted me a rose both had such wonderful messages added to them. Thank you Doo, Yoshi155, ZeldaCrossing64, azurill, Firesquids, Mr_Keroppi, Dunquixote, skarmoury and Xara (in no particular order!) for checking in and the all the wonderful messages and or chats! I appreciate you all, thanks! ❤️ I was honestly not expecting so many to respond, give their condolences and support. This community is so wonderful.

LOL I ordered a little too much pizza. There was so much cheese I could only eat a couple slices.

Then I complain about indigestion. Go figure.

Also it was my second time ever driving at night. I made it home successfully.

Screenshot_20240908-212849.png

Today I'm happy about a couple of things!!

𖹭 My mom brought me 2 Dr. Peppers earlier. My stepmom has been really naggy about how much I drink pop (it shouldn't even matter to her bc I'm 23 and can literally do what I want).. I haven't had a Dr Pepper in a while, but I'm happy my mom brought me some ><

𖹭 Watched a few more episodes of MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES Season 1! I'm so close to finishing S1! Then I'll be onto Season 2! I also was able to buy the first volume of the manga, so I can finally start reading that, too! ^_^

𖹭 I made my first purchase on a Japanese Proxy shopping site today. My best friend wants to match outfits for the ATARASHII GAKKO concert we're going to together. I bought a cute sailor lolita coord! It's a lavender color, above the knee-- so cute! I'm super excited. I was really surprised with how plus size friendly the brand is, too!
5341410008-01_800x.png
534141-33_800x.png
534141-32_e7dcea03-3cc9-4332-b829-a02d78e658e2_800x.png

𖹭 I got my lolita socks and petticoat in the mail today from Amazon! I was kinda sad the petticoat didn't fit, but the socks are too cute! I can't wait to wear these with my outfit! >w<

𖹭 I'm gonna buy a MASHLE cosplay soon, so I can be Mash Burnedead for Halloween, hehe.. He's my favorite and it will be my first actual male character cosplay! Just thinking about it makes me happy-- and really excited 😭

𖹭 Made my bed and readjusted it so it isn't falling off the frame.. I never realized how bad it was hanging off the frame 💀But, it's fixed now! It looks all neat and cutesy again ^_^

It was a busy Sunday but it was a pretty great day for me. I am doing new stuff in the store and communicating with customers and coworkers more which is actually quite nice. I always thought everyone at my store never cared for my well being but I learned there are some who do care which makes me feel moved.

It was also beautiful outside, so I got some more exercise in today after work. I was going to draw more, but I think it's best I rest for the night and save that for tomorrow.

Back