• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

For yesterday:
  • I went grocery shopping and got mostly everything on my list
  • I had sourdough toast with butter and it was so amazing! I can't remember the last time I had sourdough toast so it was a treat
  • I beat the frenzied noble Arcanine in Pokémon Legends Arceus, my character blacked out like 5 times but I did it!
  • I got to talk to the guy I like for a couple hours, he will be back in the states from his deployment around June and will visit then. We went to the same high school, and dated a long time ago.
Today:
  • I'm going to play my new game later tonight (Horizon Zero Dawn) It looks like a lot of fun!
  • I love how excited my cat gets in the mornings when I say "do you want breakfast??" She starts meowing and purring, and then I give her a half can of her wet food. She gets so happy, it's adorable, I really look forward to giving her her breakfast every morning ❤️
  • I'm having a piece of sourdough toast w/ butter, scrambled eggs, and sausage for my breakfast later, can't wait!
  • Going to the library later to pick up some of my requests that are in (a few volumes of the Pokémon Sun and Moon manga) :D

• Went for a walk (about 7k steps) even though I was feeling kinda feverish lol
  1. Caught a shiny 3-star Wurmple in Pokémon Go!! unfortunately it evolved in to Cascoon but whatever
  • Made some more progress on the lining of the tote bag I'm trying to make. Gotta finish the inner zipper pocket next
  1. Bought some yummy snacks.. I forgot how much i love grapes, wow
  • About to eat a yummy but late dinner

I had too wait in the Queue to buy it but it was totally worth the wait! 😁

044909B3-F669-4473-9D2F-4E4E9D9E8725.jpeg

My dad picked me up this new Mountain Dew flavor to try. I wasn’t too sure at the time, but I did want to try it. I saw that it was citrus which makes me feel like it might actually be good.
F088F1BF-14E2-4767-84F2-2E24D01B5D19.jpeg

I am drinking it with some spicy wings from 7-Eleven which my dad got for me. Honestly, I wasn’t aware how pricey the wings were. I used to work at 7-Eleven at an Airport and we got free hot foods on the clock. I can’t believe people actually buy them, lol. They are good, though!
I’ve been playing a few online Madden 22 matchups and enjoying myself. I just got back from seeing Keagan and I’m having a great day off.

I decided to focus on playing 'A Hat in Time' after having it on my Switch for a long time and I'm enjoying it a lot once again since I had it on the PS4 years ago. I also finished another Adventures of Tintin book this morning and liked it. I've been reading those books for a while and I'm happy to be a fan of the series.

One of my fav dogs at work, who, while one of my fav, should be approached with caution since she can be a little skiddish, wagged her tail at me when I walked up to her. Maybe she's starting to remember me since I give her lots of pets lol. Also later she wanted more pets from me, cute.

*IDK if 'skiddish' is the right word, but she doesn't like certain things and will react to them. Like brushing her legs, she'll try to bite. One time I put my arm over her, tryin to reach somethin and she gave me a warning. All she did was put her mouth on my arm, like she was going to bite she but actually didn't. My fault anyway, I should have figured, and I haven't done it again nor will I. She's a nice girl thou, just cautious.

I haven't had much to be happy about this week so far, but I did have a good time at work, and my partner has also made me really happy recently. She's like a beacon of sunshine to the otherwise stormy and rainy weather outside. :giggle:

Also looking forward to watching the NBA playoffs tonight!

Today I'm happy because:

- It was a much better day than yesterday.
- I got a lot of work done this afternoon so I won't feel so pressured before the holiday on Friday.
- I found someone to cover my work for me on Monday so I can definitely take the day off. Looking forward to that 4 day weekend!
- The weather was absolutely perfect, sunny and warm.
- I saw the bunny and the calico cat in my backyard today at different times.
- I have a massage therapy appointment tomorrow so I get to leave work early.

My dad picked me up this new Mountain Dew flavor to try. I wasn’t too sure at the time, but I did want to try it. I saw that it was citrus which makes me feel like it might actually be good.
I am drinking it with some spicy wings from 7-Eleven which my dad got for me. Honestly, I wasn’t aware how pricey the wings were. I used to work at 7-Eleven at an Airport and we got free hot foods on the clock. I can’t believe people actually buy them, lol. They are good, though!
I’ve been playing a few online Madden 22 matchups and enjoying myself. I just got back from seeing Keagan and I’m having a great day off.
I want to try that; I like citrus flavors usually :). I have not seen that here yet; right now we have some lemonade mountain dew that is okay.

Glad you’re having a good day ☺️💜.

Some friends on discord server helped pick my mood up a bit ☺️; been pretty depressed today.

Happy the next banners in this gacha game i play are bad so i can keep saving.

I got a picture of Spanky with the chicken hat on :).
D0B9D9A6-116B-46C3-9701-61C6A451C6BD.jpeg

sorry it is flipped. She was not amused; i had to distract her for the picture 😅. Mel used to fight to get the hats off too believe it or not, so I think in time, she’ll get used to it. They don’t fit her as well as Mel though cuz she is so smol. But that is okay; smol is just as cute ☺️.

@LittleMissPanda wrote a really wonderful short story. I was really happy to get to read some more of her writing along with seeing her adorable artwork ☺️.

Been seeing a lot of posts about fire emblem three hopes and it got me excited again even though i hate dynasty warrior games. Still got a backlog of games that i need to finish.

A little bummed I missed out on the notification / deadline for the Pokemon TCG art contest, but I love that some of my favorite artists are finalists and just looking at the gallery is absolutely heart-warming / awe-inspiring:

My parents made a super tasty Teriyaki Salmon for dinner!
Easter is coming up and I am so excited for all of the candies! My parents always are so sweet and get me a few of those easter special candies! THEY ARE SUPER GREAT!
Also I am happy that TBT is having an Easter egg hunt! This will be my first one but I hope its not hard! MANIFESTING A POPTART EGG RESTOCK BECAUSE I LOVE ANYTHING REMOTELY BASED ON ACNL!
I got to record another video with my capture card and microphone! Today I played Mario Kart 8 with my Wii Wheel! My mother says she wants to play and record with me oneday 🤩

Somehow after our pansies died like 5 months ago and we stopped watering them completely THEY ARE BACK!?!? I knew it was a good idea not to get rid of them! They are fully back and are THRIVING. HOW!!?!?!??!? I won't complain lol
I helped my father spread out some grass seeds and turn on the sprinklers so I really hope we can get some more grass in the backyard this year! We do it every year but it takes a few months for it to grow. It probably does not help that we have so many rocks and pebbles around my playset......
My PoPo sent me a cute puzzle in the mail I will build tomorrow! She also sent an AMAZING new one pot recipe cookbook! Thank you PoPo!!
MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME SOME MORE SMOOTHIES WHEN THEY WENT TO THE STOREEEE :) I ALSO GOT SOME BABY BELL CHEESE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE-
I played New Leaf and have now reached 500 MEOW coupons!!!
Today was super happy and amazing!!

Today is the first day in 7+ weeks that I've been able to walk without the need for crutches or a knee scooter 🥳 it's still very painful and I'm in a moon boot, but it quite literally feels like a big step in the right direction!!
An update: walking is getting more and more painless each day and I can actually somewhat walk around without the boot as well!! I'm so happy to finally feel like everything is going in the right direction 🙌

I chilled out with a couple livestreams today and finished the embroidery floss bracelet I started yesterday! ^^ It's nice sometimes to just sit back and do something mindless with my hands for a while.
Also put together a more Easter-y pfp and signature to use during the egg hunt! Mainly, I wanted an excuse to use my Prismatic Glow backdrop, since I like the Soft Cascade with this aesthetic too much. ;v; I had fun working on it and I'm excited to use it this weekend!
Got through the common route in Dairoku, so I'm onto this route proper now!
And the yoga mat I pre-ordered late last year finally arrived!! I've been needing a new one for a while now, so I'm glad to have it—won't have to do planks on my carpet anymore.

another bit of a rough day for me unfortunately, but i’m still hanging in there the best i can and have a few things to be happy about! hopefully tomorrow will be better since it’s my last day of school until the 25th. ☺️😅

cuddled with alize. <3
did some more much-needed self-care.
tidied up my room a bit.
got high.
discovered a few new favourite tiktoks.

I got a picture of Spanky with the chicken hat on :).
she looks so cute stop 🥺. the chicken hat is honestly so iconic. 🥺🖤

I am happy to have two friends who never disappoint me. I’ve known them for two years now, and I know they really like me and they’re pretty reliable. After having made only bad experiences for 8 years, that is refreshing.
Post automatically merged:

got high
Marijuana is forbidden in Germany, and I am always so confused when people mention it on here. Then I realize it’s kind of normal elsewhere. :ROFLMAO:

Back