• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I went clothes shopping today with my mum and brother, it was nice to spend time with them, and we're all pleased with what we bought! I got some cargo pants and some bike shorts, which were on my wishlist! :) I also wore a cute outfit which was described as "very anime" lmao. We went to Starbucks afterwards and I got an iced coffee, a five cheese toastie, and a pecan + salted caramel brownie <3

I finally received some info about a trip I'm hoping to go on, and if all goes well I should be able to book it on Tuesday 🤞
Oh, I also got some socks too lol

kinda sad that my dreamy egg is gone but I'm so happy about this feather, my collectible dreams are actually coming true and I am HERE for it!! 😭 🖤

edit: also happy bc my mom went for her third post-op and besides having an infection in her sunises next to her right cheek she's finally doing better and I'm so happy she won't have to deal with having such severe sinus issues now :blush:

edit again: I managed to work out a deal and I got my dreamy egg back!! feelin great vibes today yall!!!

Last edited:
- I had a good week at work.
- I'm taking tomorrow off as a mental health day, so I have a three day weekend.
- Looking forward to the TBT Easter event.
- Looking forward to the Dallas Mavericks playoff game against the Utah Jazz on Saturday. We'll most likely be without Luka Doncic for game one, but it's still possible to win.
- One of our kitties, Maybellene, came to see me earlier when I was feeling depleted and depressed. She let me pet and kiss her on the head, so cute! I even got a picture of her napping:

Yv5ZYet.jpg

Today I'm happy because I finished an art piece earlier and I have a four-day weekend! We also have some popcorn (aka one of my favorite snacks), so can't wait to enjoy that with an animated movie tonight! (I haven't picked something yet, but I have about 40 options to choose from at least!)

Today I'm happy because:

- The weather was nice again today.
- I saw Ms. Potter, the rabbit, eating in my backyard again.
- Even though I had a difficult day of work, I finished everything I needed to do so I can relax during my long weekend.
- I have the next four days off work so I can sleep in.
- The TBT Egg Hunt is starting tomorrow.

Today actually wasn’t too bad in spite of the news of my dad being exposed to covid.

My mom recently found one of the new toys that my kittens had somehow lost the day after she got the toys for them 😅. I couldn’t get a picture yet of them playing with it. I’m happy though they like the toy ☺️.

Enjoyed playing with my kittens as I always do. ☺️

Finished my sketch last night :).

I’m excited and a bit nervous about the egg hunt. I’m hoping I’ll be able to get maybe two new collectibles out of this one. I’m really excited to see what they are. Is this the year we see a cat collectible? 👀 (or cabbit?). Considering the circumstances with covid, how about a plague doctor egg? (I’m sure @Nefarious would love that 👀. I’d honestly love it too.)

I’m still enjoying playing this gacha game that I returned to recently :).

Two of my favorite VAs apparently did some song together; I watched the video and they were so good! I heard they did a song together but had no idea they were that good!

Despite some interrupted sleep issues the past few nights and some anxiety stuff this morning, I had a pretty good day today! ^^
I'm now totally finished with the route I've been playing in Dairoku—all three of my faves got some decent screentime too, which was really nice. Just one more route to go before I start the Finale route! The conflicting feeling of wanting to play more but not wanting it to end is setting in. ;u;
Got to play DQVIII for a good while too, and just got to the point where Angelo has joined up with the party. I'm also glad that I've reached a good point for a break in both games, because...
I'm really excited for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow! I did pretty well my first year, so here's hoping I'll do well again this time around. c: I'm also really looking forward to seeing the new egg collectibles!

I haven't posted in a couple of days simply because I couldn't get around to doing it lol.

• Feel free to skip this point. While this happened a couple of days ago, I spotted a Fiat 124 Spider! The year model could range from 2017 to the present according to research. Sometime later, I saw a classic version of it with the year model potentially being from 1979. What are the odds of seeing new and old versions of it on the same day? Also, I like how the design of the front grille is identical between them. As for today (technically yesterday now), I was very happy to spot a Chevrolet Corvette C4 once again. The last time I saw it was many months ago. I usually don't mention a specific car twice, but this is one of those exceptions.
  • I played a little bit of ACNH and cleaned up the weeds that were slowly invading my island lol. I spoke to Stitches as well and he had a thought where everything doesn't make sense and that they exist only to entertain someone (we as players) not in the world of Animal Crossing. I chuckled as my island representative got shocked after hearing all that.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and got quite the entertainment out of custom races where you can pick any car in the garage for a custom grid, especially the ones that I have seen during my drives in real life. There are only six cars in the image, but it can get wackier and more diverse if I wanted to. And in case you're wondering, yes, there's handsome Squidward's face on the front of the Volkswagen Sambabus LOL. Just so you know, I didn't make the livery. Someone else did.
Cars pictured from first to last: BMW i3, Volkswagen Sambabus T1 Type 2, Ford Focus RS, Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4), Porsche Taycan Turbo S, and Honda S2000.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220414234612.jpg
  • I made more progress in my drawing and am almost starting to colour it in! I'm just talking out of my head here, but the character I'm drawing is so cute.

I just realized that I have off on Sunday because my workplace closes at 3:00 PM. I’m kind of neutral about it because I do like working, but the day off will be nice. I might go there for food, though. Other places will be closed for the holiday.
I slept very well last night and got to see Keagan again. He was being very good and patient. I gave him the bacon off my sandwich. I’m not really a fan of bacon but the dog loves it.
This Friday (tomorrow) should be the last extremely busy Friday for a while. I don’t like how busy it always is that day so I’m just going to work through tomorrow and get it over with. Friday’s are also the only day I work with my favorite person because we work the same position. She’s probably the main reason I haven’t gone insane yet, lol.
I got around to getting more batteries for my XBOX controller. I was on my last two and I played it for about two hours today. I’m glad to have them now.

i’m super sleepy and recovering from a headache right now, but i had another pretty good day! hopefully this trend will continue for the rest of the week. 😊💗

did some self-care.
got high. i think i also figured out what caused the nausea and irritability last time i went without smoking for a bit, so i hopefully know how to avoid that next time now, which i’m happy about.
had an appointment with my doctor today!! i unfortunately chickened out of talking to her about what i initially planned on talking about, but she upped my antidepressant dosage at least, which is good. i hope it helps, since my mental health has honestly been... all over the place lol. plus, she’s actually super sweet — this is only my second time seeing her in-person, but i love how attentive she is when i’m talking, and she even reassured me about my insecurities regarding my current school situation. it took a while, but i think i finally found a good doctor, ya’ll. 💓
my mom and i got smoothies from booster juice together after our appointments, and she also bought me 2 sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches from tim horton’s for brunch. everything was delicious, and exactly what i was craving!
cuddled with alize, and she let me kiss her a whole bunch. <3
my mom bought 3 new flavours of ice cream that i’m excited to try — häagen dazs’ extraaz banana peanut butter chip and extraaz triple chocolate, and ben and jerry’s salted caramel core! i’m most excited to try the banana peanut butter chip and salted caramel core flavours. ☺️
a new chapter of one of the fanfics i’ve been reading was published! it was short, but also quite good. just like me. 😉
the fire alarm went off early this afternoon, but thankfully whatever happened was resolved without anyone having to evacuate, and there was no smoke or burning smell this time. i get so nervous whenever the fire alarm goes off now lol... two evacuations is enough for me.
tbt’s easter egg hunt starts tomorrow!!! i genuinely can’t wait... i’ve been anticipating this since last year’s ended LOL. can’t wait to see this year’s new egg collectibles!! i have no idea what sorts of designs to expect.
i have the next 11 days off from school!

Discovered just last night they finally after 4568 years they activated the GWs on BDSP games... Took them way too long but finally I can have fun... be it you kinda get junk still due to the nature of the game but hey free rare candies LOL!

Also weather seems nice and sunny, totes gonna go for a walk later!

And in case you're wondering, yes, there's handsome Squidward's face on the front of the Volkswagen Sambabus LOL. Just so you know, I didn't make the livery. Someone else did.
Cars pictured from first to last: BMW i3, Volkswagen Sambabus T1 Type 2, Ford Focus RS, Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4), Porsche Taycan Turbo S, and Honda S2000.
View attachment 437334
okay but that's actually the greatest thing I've ever seen on a VW lol

woke up at 5:45am and I'm awake and ready to go this morning! ☺

woke up at 5:45am and I'm awake and ready to go this morning! ☺
this was a lie bc it was very cold in my room this morning and I couldn't fully get out of bed lol, I went back to sleep but I feel better so NOW I'm awake and ready to go 😆

Back