• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Talked with my best friend on a video call.

Took my dog for a walk.

Ordered some new Amiibo cards that should hopefully come after Easter weekend.

Got to see my friend's 8 month old french bulldog puppy. She is so cute. :3

Made some good progress on my acnh island.

I woke up at 6am today and I was honestly right awake, very little drowsiness so I'm really happy about that!
I fell asleep with the windows open last night because, for the first time since probably October, it's actually been kinda warm in my room. so I woke up and it was really cozy in here and I could hear birds chirping outside ☺️
I'm gonna work on lineart and possibly also a new drawing today!
I'm one step closer to getting a final boss feather and I couldn't be more excited!! 🤞
woke up in a generally good mood so I'm hoping it lasts so I can tackle today :)

I laid mulch down all over the spots in my yard, finished painting a giant gazebo as a side-job, work went all yesterday and I got a lot down, and I was able to squeeze some time in to exercise. I am a bit tired and sore now though.

@Dunquixote Love that hat. It looks cute on them! Spanky looks like they're very playful and energetic. Would be a lot of fun to play with them.

Marijuana is forbidden in Germany, and I am always so confused when people mention it on here. Then I realize it’s kind of normal elsewhere. :ROFLMAO:
It's pretty normalized here in Canada (depending who you ask). There's a goverment owned pot shop beside the Walmart where I live, just like a liquor store. I see tons of grannys come in and out of that place haha

A small update on the new flavor of Mountain Dew: It wasn’t great. It was tolerable, at best. I can’t really taste the citrus in it. It just tastes like a liquid flamin’ hot cheeto to me. I’m glad I tried it, though.
My Arizona Coyotes reverse retro shirt arrived in the mail today. It doesn’t have the desert landscape like the hoodie does, but it’s still a very nice shirt.

FFF2BEB6-7EFB-4C0F-9103-2CC23FB10EC7.jpeg
I took a trip down to the Greyhound bus station because my dad needed to get a ticket printed. As crazy as it sounds, I love the environment of a bus or train station. Seeing people currently traveling brings a smile to my face. On the unfortunate side of things, I do have to buy an additional portion of my trip because I have to take the bus to the airport and not the station. It can’t be more than a few dollars, though. The fact that they’re four hours apart, however, is ****ing insane.
I received a really sweet message from @Mr_Keroppi this morning, along with some bells. It made me smile and I wasn’t expecting it at all.

I’m feeling troubled by some things that I remembered that happened about a year or so ago, but the message @LittleMissPanda left me helped me feel a little better. ☺️

I was able to get the chicken hat on Jewels ☺️.
06D4C443-9CE3-4333-AD7C-7CEC997DCA3C.jpeg
she’s like “why mom?” lol now she is lying outside of the basket but with her tail and one of her legs still in it 😅. I think she wanted to lay where my colored pencils are on my bed, but probably realizes by now they aren’t comfy to lay on.

I’m making more progress on my “sketch” :).

A small update on the new flavor of Mountain Dew: It wasn’t great. It was tolerable, at best. I can’t really taste the citrus in it. It just tastes like a liquid flamin’ hot cheeto to me. I’m glad I tried it, though.

Good to know if I ever want to have hot cheeto flavour but can only drink it lol. Kinda reminds me of the Major Melon flavour that taste exactly like the pink Jolly Rancher with that Mtn Dew twang to it.

Today at work one of my fav dogs wanted me to say hi to her🖤 She's quite vocal about things like that too. She's a very nice dog (torwards people, she's actually dog aggresive), gives lots of kisses. I did say hi to her and gave her a kiss.

@Dunquixote I love that expression on Jewels. She's like 'Am I just here to suffer?' I love all that color on her back. It's like she has a turtle shell. Very cute!

I finished expanding my veggie garden again. I removed the grass on the outside, laid plastic down, and mulched it all. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it! I'm going to put flowers and herbs all over. It will look so great.

I also was able to squeeze in some more time to exercise. I'm glad I've been keeping up with this.

Today I'm happy because:

- The weather was really nice and warm.
- I went into the office again and I'm getting more settled there.
- I took a walk on my break this morning.
- I got a sweet and unexpected message from @Mr_Keroppi along with a few bells. You are always so kind!
- I got to leave work early and had a good appointment with my massage therapist.
- My dog was so happy to see me when I got home and cuddled up next to me on the couch this evening.
- I'm still feeling pretty good mentally and physically.
- Tomorrow is technically my Friday because of the Easter holiday and I'm off on Monday so hurray for a 4 day weekend!
- I talked to my mom today and I hope I helped her feel a bit better about some issues she's dealing with.
- My mom asked me to kiss my dog for her. He was sleeping in his bed so I woke him up and he immediately asked for belly rubs.

EwiAZDX.png

LVpkq7e.png

Of course, I gave him belly rubs. Who could resist?

Read a couple more chapters in Dairoku today! I did get to see one of my faves for a little bit, so I'm happy about that.
Played a lot of DQVIII today as well! I've done all the photography tasks I can do at the moment (I love the sticker feature omg), got Jessica in the party, and was able to use my newly-acquired Alchemy Pot in a little bit of a get-rich-quick scheme. 😌 Also finally got the chance to feed Munchie some cheese in battle, and the results were... quite something.
Also found some more new official art of a couple of my faves!! I've also got yet another otome artbook on my wishlist now, but eh, I'll complete this collection sooner or later. 😅

An update: walking is getting more and more painless each day and I can actually somewhat walk around without the boot as well!! I'm so happy to finally feel like everything is going in the right direction 🙌
Another update: I got my ute back today and now I'm able to drive again! I've always loved driving and I've missed it so much 🥺

I also had a pretty good day at work as well ☺️

today still wasn’t the greatest, but it was definitely the best day i’ve had so far this week! i’m looking forward to having the next 11 days or so off from school. ☺️💗

did some self-care.
went to 2/3 of my classes. my guidance counsellor still hasn’t responded to my request for an appointment reschedule since he stood me up to our last one, but oh well. it doesn’t really upset me anymore, which i’m happy about. i’ll just deal with it when i come back. 😅
received a lovely message and some tbt from the kindhearted @Mr_Keroppi! thank you so much again! <3 you never fail to put a smile on my face.
took a much-needed shower.
cuddled with alize. 🖤
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed. it was about one of my favourite plots in a series ever (and how i wish it had actually turned out 😔) and i just. it’s the same plot every time, but every new take on it always makes me so, so happy. i wish it was written about more!
did a new horizons trade.
watched a tiktok that made me laugh.

My cute Nintendo switch case I ordered should be here next week sometime 😊 now I just have to wait 2ish weeks for my switch.

I have only 2ish hours left of work till I get the next 7 days off…… I’m so keen

The egg hunt will be happening soon and I can’t wait to spend Easter with family 😊

Had an amazing first date last night and I'm still buzzing this morning. It had the potential to go either way as I literally knew nothing about her except her name - I asked her out on a whim and was surprised she even said yes. Turns out she is an extremely fascinating person with lots of fun stories and a refreshing outlook on life. Plus she's utterly gorgeous and an amazing kisser. I don't like staying out until the last train normally (getting a bit old for that!) but she was worth not getting home until 1am. We're going out again in a couple of days. 🖤

I already have dates lined-up with two other women for next week though. Hmm.

Back