• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Kingdom Hearts 4 has been announced! It looks really good!
And here's me who hasn't played any of them yet. I wanted to do it on the Switch until they said it was cloud only boo. I should look to see if they've remastered any of them yet and play one of their HD remasters.

I was able to work on my truck yesterday after work. Nothing huge, but I'm checking off the list now. Gave it an oil change a few weeks ago (nearly had to destroy the old oil filter off because it was on their so tight) and just replaced the air filter today. I had to drive all over to find any place, even autostores, that had air filters in stock. It's insane how the supply is causing issues with something simple as an air filter.

Didn't realize it, but some mouse had a nice bed inside my air filter compartment. Cleaned it all out, replaced the filter, and left them a nice big mouse trap in case they try it again. Given how work has been working me long crazy hours, I'm glad I was able to even get that done.

Looking forward to some stuff I commissioned on Etsy coming. It's taken some time, but they're all finally done and on the move. I also have off today, so I have a lot of fun projects I've had to let sit. I don't know what I want to get into, but I have a lot I can and that is fun.

• The guy I like randomly gifted me one of the games on my wishlist on Steam yesterday (Horizon Zero Dawn) and I am gifting him one of the games on his wishlist :)
  • I woke up this morning and found my cat's banana toy laying in bed under me, she must have brought it up into the bed while I was sleeping ❤️
  • I'm enjoying a cup of salted caramel tea right now
  • Having a chicken pot pie for dinner later tonight

And here's me who hasn't played any of them yet. I wanted to do it on the Switch until they said it was cloud only boo. I should look to see if they've remastered any of them yet and play one of their HD remasters.

I was able to work on my truck yesterday after work. Nothing huge, but I'm checking off the list now. Gave it an oil change a few weeks ago (nearly had to destroy the old oil filter off because it was on their so tight) and just replaced the air filter today. I had to drive all over to find any place, even autostores, that had air filters in stock. It's insane how the supply is causing issues with something simple as an air filter.

Didn't realize it, but some mouse had a nice bed inside my air filter compartment. Cleaned it all out, replaced the filter, and left them a nice big mouse trap in case they try it again. Given how work has been working me long crazy hours, I'm glad I was able to even get that done.

Looking forward to some stuff I commissioned on Etsy coming. It's taken some time, but they're all finally done and on the move. I also have off today, so I have a lot of fun projects I've had to let sit. I don't know what I want to get into, but I have a lot I can and that is fun.
I would not recommend the Switch version because I heard the cloud versions are not that great. I would recommend the PS4 HD Collection that has the 1.5 and 2.5 remix of all the games. That would be a great place to start out with.

someone ripped/uploaded the Snifit model from Mario Party Superstars to The Models Resource and it was finally approved so now I can have a 3D model of a Snifit that isn't from the N64 or 3DS!! he's so beautiful lol 😭
snifit-boiiiii.png

I finally peeled the skin sticker off my switch lite. It's been on there for over 2 years and it was peeling up at the edges. I was always too afraid to take it off cause I thought it would leave my switch with a sticky residue but it came off perfectly. No stickiness left behind. Such a relief.

I just remembered its my 2 year anniversary being on bell tree ☺️ I have met so many lovely people on here 💜

Happy two year anniversary! 🥳 So glad to have met you here. ☺️💜

I started what was supposed to be a small sketch last night but is ending up to be something maybe bigger than that. I am not sure how I feel about it so far but am feeling optimistic that it’ll turn out okay. Right now, it looks flat but I think the hair at least looks like it has some depth or something to it; the hair is white so I honestly didn’t expect the coloring to turn out as well as it did. I did feel more confident though coloring I think due to what I’ve learned from the big drawing that I’m still working on. :) I also think I like how the helmet looks with the way I shaded it and the black i used to outline it.

Spanky is in my room playing right now ☺️. I love her so much. It makes me so happy to see her happy and being playful ☺️, even if she is keeping me awake in the process like she sometimes does when it is 5 AM 😅.

Somehow, my favorite person accidentally made two banana cinnamon pies. They aren’t even on the menu here (so I’m unsure how this was even an accident, lol), so she took one and gave me the other one. I have to mention that banana and cinnamon are two of my favorite flavors. I can’t wait to eat it later. I decided to take a picture of it:
FEAB60C3-87F0-4092-BC2A-87567A3367DD.jpeg
I worked a few extra hours this week from starting early. I’m excited to see how much my paycheck ends up being. Tomorrow is my Friday, also. I’m excited to have a day off to play video games.
I was able to see Keagan last night and he was acting like he hadn’t ate a day in his life. He loves food. I got him a McDonald’s burger and he basically devoured it. Seeing him do things like this makes me chuckle.

Somehow, my favorite person accidentally made two banana cinnamon pies. They aren’t even on the menu here (so I’m unsure how this was even an accident, lol), so she took one and gave me the other one. I have to mention that banana and cinnamon are two of my favorite flavors. I can’t wait to eat it later. I decided to take a picture of it:
I worked a few extra hours this week from starting early. I’m excited to see how much my paycheck ends up being. Tomorrow is my Friday, also. I’m excited to have a day off to play video games.
I was able to see Keagan last night and he was acting like he hadn’t ate a day in his life. He loves food. I got him a McDonald’s burger and he basically devoured it. Seeing him do things like this makes me chuckle.
those pies look good...mmm
1649628732953.png

I think I already posted earlier but one more thing made me happy today:

• I bought a game by a Ukrainian developer on Steam, they're having a sale on their games and the proceeds go to a charity to help Ukrainians, it's not much but I guess every little bit helps, I'm also buying it as a gift for a friend as well. It looks like a pretty cool game too

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept pretty well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I didn't have to work today.
- I had a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog was being cuddly and loving today.
- I saw a bunny while walking my dog in the backyard this evening. I named it Ms. Potter after Beatrix Potter. I watched it and I think it lives in our brush pile. If so, I'm happy I created a safe haven for it.
- I have a short work week this week because of Good Friday, plus I took Monday off as well so I have a four day weekend coming up.

-I found out that my bro and his ex-girlfriend got back together. I really liked her a lot, so I'm glad they worked stuff out. She's a great girl, and I'm happy my brother is happy.
-I had an Easter dinner with my family today. Though it isn't Easter, we wanted to do it early this year.
-I got to visit a lady I haven't seen in forever because of some health stuff. I also made her a little Easter basket with goodies inside. It made me extremely happy to see her. In Sunday School, she was my teacher and I basically grew up with her. She's the sweetest lady I've ever known and it made my day to visit her. <3
-I made chocolate muffins for my family. They were good.

Only really one thing I'm happy about today, but,

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks beat the San Antonio Spurs 130-120 and are the #4 seed in the NBA West heading into the playoffs. They'll be facing the Utah Jazz with home court advantage and going for their 1st playoff series victory since 2011. Let's hope they can do it (and that Doncic's calf will be okay 🙏 )!

Accurate representation of the battle with the Jazz 😂 :

Last edited:
Did the friendship ending for the route I've been on in Dairoku (and already autoskipped the bad ending lol), so I'll be starting another route next time. ^^ The Finale route is really what I'm looking forward to, but I want to do all the other routes first, so that's just two more left to go now! And of course I wound up falling for one of the non-romanceable characters, RIP me
Also got to play DQVIII for a little bit! I've just gotten to the photography sidequest and it's thoroughly distracted me from the main story; I'm having a lot of fun with it. ;v;

today was a bit exhausting mentally and wasn’t the greatest, but it wasn’t too terrible! i’ve still got a few things to be happy about. ☺️

discovered 2 new favourite songs!!
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed. i also re-discovered 2 fanfics that i read last year and really enjoyed, but that i had forgotten the names of! i had fun reading them again, and have them bookmarked so that i don’t lose them again.
cuddled with alize. 🖤
did a trade in new horizons.
got high for the first time in over a week. :’)
my mom bought me 2 bottles of voltage mountain dew, my favourite soda!
discovered a new favourite edit of one of my favourite shows.
began working on the final draft of something i wrote for english class! i have... a lot of writing to do over the next 36 hours. wish me luck lol.
the fire alarm went off today just as my parents were about to go out, and we were all freaking out and thinking that we’d have to evacuate as there was smoke in the hallway and people rushing down the stairs to get out. however, the alarm thankfully stopped shortly after firefighters arrived, and the smoke/smell went away within an hour. i’m not happy about the situation itself, but i’m just so glad that we didn’t have to evacuate. 2 evacuations in 2 months is more than enough for me lol.

Last edited:
I played Pokémon for an hour with my favorite person, and it seems like she’s getting a lot more comfortable with me. She’s always been very adamant about not dating (not to me, just in general), but even if only a close friendship comes from this, I’d be okay with that because she’s awesome.
I ended up eating some of that banana cinnamon pie, and it actually was delicious. I’m very impressed with her cooking skills, lol. I have something to snack on for my day off tomorrow.
My new pair of shoes arrived in the mail. I actually ordered the same exact pair as before, but the old shoes were trashed. I’m excited to have the new pair. I like the triple black aesthetic, and these are super comfortable. I just like the black sole more than anything.
C2DFAB79-B199-4181-B902-94632C7C7A1F.jpeg
I know that the majority of the forum’s users aren’t into country music, but I’m seriously loving Cole Swindell’s new album, “Stereotype.” I’ll be listening to it at work for my next few shifts, at least.

Back