• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I'm still sleeping really well once I do fall asleep at night.
- I had a halfway decent day at work. No new problems came up and we made decent progress on the existing issues.
- I'm meeting with my boss tomorrow to discuss how we can work with other teams on these issues instead of carrying the burden ourselves, especially when other teams are the cause of some of the issues.
- I'm getting a new work laptop. That usually doesn't make me happy because it's a tedious process to transfer everything over, but my current laptop has been giving me a lot of grief so I can't wait to get an upgrade.
- I attended a class on managing multiple priorities and it was pretty helpful.
- I should have more free time tomorrow to catch up on other work.
- I'm getting closer to finalizing my decisions on the bathroom.
- Tomorrow is Friday! Looking forward to the weekend!

It's the first day of autumn!! I can't wait for the weather to start cooling down and the leaves to start changing. 🥺 We had some really nice, atmospheric weather today too—it was raining really hard, but it wasn't totally overcast either.
I ordered an acrylic stand while I was sick as a little pick-me-up, and it arrived today! I love seeing it up on my shelf aaaa
Watched Grian's latest Hermitcraft episode with my parents!
I got to make another rubber band bracelet! ^^ I found a tutorial for a super pretty pattern (link here if anyone's interested!), and it turned out really well! It was a lot easier to get the hang of than I thought it would be.
I also played through a couple more days in Style Savvy: Styling Star and met another new customer!

It's admittedly a very minor thing, but for the first time in well over a decade I am once again able to connect to Nintendo Wifi Connection for DS! It uses unofficial servers, and the playerbase for most games I'd like to play online is tiny making it rare that I'll actually be able to connect with anyone most of the time, but it's nice to see that the possibility is there anyway.

Today is my birthday! 🥳💖🥳

Happy birthday, Foreverfox! You have been an invaluable friend to me over time (especially when talking about basketball, hehe)! I hope your day is as amazing as you are! 🥳 🎂 🧁

--

I am happy today because this week ended on a good note for me. I got paid today as well, and I've finally had a full week of consistent and restful sleep and feel like myself again. And now it's almost the weekend too! 🥳

Happy birthday, Foreverfox! You have been an invaluable friend to me over time (especially when talking about basketball, hehe)! I hope your day is as amazing as you are! 🥳 🎂 🧁

--

I am happy today because this week ended on a good note for me. I got paid today as well, and I've finally had a full week of consistent and restful sleep and feel like myself again. And now it's almost the weekend too! 🥳
Thank you, Riley, that means the world to me! And I can say the same about you! Always appreciate you and enjoy talking basketball with you! Happy to hear you’re having a good end of your week and hope it continues! 😁

Hi all! Not sure if I’m coming back completely yet but felt like today is a good time to update and post what I’ve been happy about. I’m very excited about decorating my new room; got a christmas list full of mostly art lol. Been especially interested in tarot card print fan art & custom tarot decks 🙂. Finally got my signed prints and other artwork that my mom purchased for me framed.

923D59D9-4254-427A-9DA2-8312F47768A6.jpeg

The first print was made by @Kubaushi & the second was made by @Nijuuko. The second one was a little difficult to look at since Billy passed away and I’m still in shock even months later. 💔
B529242B-A8FB-48F4-8D8E-A4A6B520D4D6.jpeg
These were made by @Aimaru; the mini prints were part of the Billy Tribute package she made when Billy passed away. I am still extremely touched by her thoughtfulness and kindness. She is one of the kindest & friendliest artists I’ve come across on Twitter. ☺️

Today the replacement print arrived for the one that was damaged; this was part of my arrival day present ☺️. The seller was very great and responded quickly when i contacted them about the print being damaged. the artists are blazemanga . I got the forest print but holographic (the link shows you the non holographic version).

The calendar that I also got for my arrival day arrived today ☺️
F5E8DC27-B55C-4208-BD65-69582DF8E5E4.jpeg
I was saving some target gift cards for the persona 5 royal switch port but saw the limited edition preorder and traded my gift cards with my mom for that. so I’m really excited about the port; i never was able to get any limited editions before 🥳.

My mental health has been much better the last couple of months. I decided to cut ties from a lot of people in the discord server that belonged to the voice actor who passed away since the cliques and passive aggressive behavior was just taking too much of a toll on me and I saw someone rt something on twitter that made me realize how exhausting walking on eggshells around someone passive aggressive really is and how i don’t deserve that. been doing much better since then. 🙂

My kitties turn a year old (they may have already turned a year old); next month is their gotcha day 🥳. i love them so much 🥰
1A059529-877C-4863-AF41-9067C8181EE1.jpeg

Today I'm happy because:

- It's the first day of fall!
- The weather was a bit chilly this morning, but beautiful this afternoon.
- I got to wear the shark hoodie my husband bought me for Christmas last year.
- I had a nice discussion with my boss about the issues being dumped on my team that shouldn't be our responsibility. She was very supportive and agreed with my suggestions for improving the workflow. She's going to present them to the other leaders soon. She made sure to let me know that she understands how overwhelming things have been lately but that she's got my back and appreciates everything I have been doing to manage one crisis after another even though my team was not the cause of them.
- For dinner, I had a cheesy broccoli and potato soup in a bread bowl. Felt like a real fall meal.
- I'm full and sleepy now. Hopefully I can get a lot of rest this weekend.
- It's Friday! This work week is finally done!

The Fair collectible raffles are out!! 👀 I split my remaining tickets fairly evenly between them and the eShop gift card raffle. Even if I don't win anything, I just think raffles are a lot of fun ahahaha. The possibility itself is exciting!
We got some errands done and donated some more stuff today! Glad to be getting back to this stuff now that we're mostly better.
Watched GeminiTay this evening with my parents over dinner! We had some really lovely homemade vegetable soup too. ;v;
I made some more rubber band bracelets! I think my favorite patterns to make are the two peg ones—they're just very relaxing and repetitive.

Woke up today and watched a football match, had a good time (my preferred team won lmao)

Currently having a pumpkin spiced coffee, my first of the year! I got the pumpkin spice instant coffee from Aldi, it's pretty decent imo

Started a new anime and it's v cute and relaxing

The tote bag I ordered arrived! I wasn't expecting it today so I'm pleasantly surprised

Happy today because I got to sleep in, my partner was sweet to me, I played some Genshin Impact, and had sushi for dinner. I've been craving sushi for a LONG time and I was out of food, so I decided to get some even though it was expensive. I'll probably only get it once a month because of how expensive it is, but man was it delicious. 😋

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well and got to sleep in this morning.
- It was another beautiful fall day!
- I had a pretty relaxing day.
- I watched the last episode of season 2 of Shadows House.
- We received another tile sample today. I've ordered a few more because we don't absolutely love any of them so far, but I think the one we received today could work if paired with the right colors.
- We went by Home Depot again to compare the samples we do have to the floor tile we're getting. I also went a bit crazy with the paint chips. I must have brought home at least 40 of them. My husband asked me why I didn't just take the whole wall. But I will find the perfect color and the perfect shade.
- I also bought some new lightbulbs for the bathroom. We currently have the soft white bulbs, but I want to see how the daylight bulbs look with the tile samples and paint chips. We're going for cooler colors (blues, grays, and blacks), so I think the cooler toned light will make them look even better.
- I'm looking forward to sleeping late again tomorrow.

We celebrated my dad's birthday today (it was earlier in the week), and there was lots of nice food! We had a veggie tray, some fruit, brie (!!), cheesecake...
We also watched some anime and Youtube! We caught up some on Fairy Tail and our FMAB rewatch, and also a couple episodes of Shubble's Empires SMP series.
I finally took the time to look through all the tradeable collectibles and put together a solid goal list for myself! I'd been mostly keeping my collectible goals in my head before lol. I think having a visual list on my profile should help me keep track better! ^^
I saw some official artwork of some of my faves that I hadn't seen before!! ;v; A couple pics were from a collaboration with another game that I don't recall seeing in any of the artbooks I own or anything, so I think it might've actually been pretty rare art?? And now I'm seriously considering trying to get ahold of the artist's own artbook as well... hmm...

Back