• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Felt fine today and was able to get quite a lot done! I was really expecting to wake up feeling a little under the weather, but it looks like the flu shot was nice to me this time around! ^^
LDShadowLady posted another Empires SMP episode! She's definitely one of our favorite Minecraft Youtubers; her episodes are always so much fun.
Started replaying one of my otome faves' routes today, and it's put me in a really good mood! ( ⺣´◡`⺣) Never fails tbh.
I finished another rubber band bracelet and found a tutorial for a pattern I want to try next time!

Today I'm happy because:

- Despite being very cold this morning, it warmed up by lunchtime and felt quite pleasant outside.
- I went to the dentist today and managed to successfully take an imprint of my teeth without any major gagging. They were very patient with me and gave me tips to help.
- I got to watch the fish in the dentist's lobby while waiting.
- I got a cheeseburger from my favorite place for lunch.
- I received some praise from a few of my coworkers.
- I had a nice conversation with my boss about her Frenchies.
- I completed my most important tasks and left work only a few minutes late today.
- I started drafting an email to the contractor with all of our bathroom selections. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow.
- I forgot to mention this the other day, but it was my niece's 4th birthday and, even though we couldn't be there because they live in another state, I recieved some cute pictures of her. 💜

My brother came over for dinner last night, he's been busy so I haven't seen him in a while! He and I are hoping/planning on going to Japan together next Spring, so we made some plans about that :)

I'm also happy my day at uni is over! Wednesdays are my longest days, I had 2 classes and also did a ton of extra reading + work in between (because I had 4 hours worth of extra time). I'm exhausted, but I don't have any work to do for the rest of the week at least...

Today I'm happy because:

- I worked from home so I got a little extra sleep this morning.
- I was able to get some work done that I've been meaning to get to for a while.
- I had a good massage therapy session this afternoon.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.
- I got my list finalized and sent to the contractor for our bathroom remodel.

I've finally finished sorting through all my things!! At least in my room—it's possible we may find another storage box with old toys of mine or something. But it feels really good to have made so much progress and cleared out so many things, just the same.
We got the rest of our Halloween decorations up this evening! 🎃 It's looking wonderfully spooky around here now, and I'm loving the vibes. I saw a toad on the porch while we were decorating too!
I had a little bit of time for gaming today and continued the replay I started yesterday! ;v;
We caught up with GoodTimesWithScar's latest Hermitcraft episode over dinner!
I got to work on and complete another rubber band bracelet, following the tutorial I wanted to use! ^^ It was a pretty easy one too; I like the ones where it's basically just a repeating pattern over and over.

- Got my dorgi puppy plush today! Super glad I got her even though she took some time to get here :blush:
- Got my woollen coat also! Will go great with my faux fur hat during winter!
- Stocked up on vitamins yesterday, had to go with some "women" stuff this time to but they seem to be doing their job. The ones I had before these basically only made my nails grow so yeah idk if I will go back to those.

Today I'm happy because...
  • One of the people I look up to on Smule messaged me complimenting me on a duet I did with them
  • Thanks to Them comes out in two days! I'm curious to see how the ToH crew handles releasing the "Season 3" specials.
  • I came up with a really good idea for a song to write and now I can't get it out of my head
  • My cat is being super adorable and won't leave my side. I'm all for it!
  • I've been introducing my little brother to Amphibia and we made it through season 3a. He's really enjoying it and seeing his reactions always makes me laugh.
  • I talked with the person I'm co-writing a fanfiction with and she really liked one of my ideas! I'm excited to write it.

Last night was crappy but my favorite person listened to my **** all night and kicked my butt at Mario Party Superstars.
DDDF2898-1133-44F2-A6F6-F9F6B8D57A34.jpeg
1F873BBE-DCFD-494B-AB2A-A0734E18F0F8.jpeg
She also bought me something which she says is arriving on the 18th. I don’t know what it is but I’m flattered she wanted to get me anything.
7EF38063-F46D-4708-8644-55512B94BFE6.jpeg
I ate some Wendy’s for lunch. I got spicy nuggets and shared with Keagan. He also got some jerky from the gas station. He’s such a spoiled dog.
A family came into work today with some cute kids. The one kid said he came “all the way from North America” and I thought it was cute. The kids were so well-behaved, too.
A package I’m waiting for should be arriving soon but I still have to authorize no signature delivery. The site is down unfortunately, so hopefully I’ll be able to authorize before the delivery day..,
I’m having a much better day today, thanks to a bunch of different things and a certain person. ♡

Today I'm happy because:

- I worked from home again today since it was rainy and cold this morning.
- The weather cleared up by lunchtime and I had a pleasant walk with my husband and my dog.
- My workday was not terribly stressful.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog this evening.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend!

I've finally finished sorting through all my things!! At least in my room—it's possible we may find another storage box with old toys of mine or something.
Soooo guess what we found today 😂
Went through some more old things! I'll be giving away almost all of it, but I did reclaim some spoils from the lot—a couple small picture frames, a nice coloring book I'd barely used, a basic paint set, and a small collection of assorted beads and embroidery floss skeins!!
A button I'd ordered secondhand arrived! ^^ It's of a character I don't have much merch of yet so I'm quite glad to be adding it to my collection.
My grandmother sent us some frosted Halloween sugar cookies as a surprise! 👻🎃 I haven't tried all of the types yet since they're pretty sweet, but they're still really good!
Finished another chapter in the otome route replay I'm on! This chapter has one of my favorite CGs/scenes too,,, I'm very happy (๑ ;ω; ๑)
Watched SmallishBeans' new Empires SMP episode!
The leaves are starting to change color around here! It was a dark, rainy morning too—v nice cozy autumn weather, imo
I made a couple more rubber band bracelets! Might try and squeeze in one or two more before bedtime, but we'll see ahahaha

I got my one game file that was giving me problems to finally work on my deck.
🥳
It has to be a new save because I'm using a different program, but I'm just glad it is finally working. 🥰 Now everything works.

Also it has been over 30 days and I have only had internal bleeding twice and it was very little. This is a huge improvement. I still get tired due to something else, but I'm not near as tired. It's nice 🌞

Today started out pretty bad but I ended up having a really good Friday in the end!
- Managed to get a decent sleep before leaving for class today
- Got an iced matcha latte from Starbucks! 🍵 (it was tasty bc I added vanilla this time lol)
- My class went well I actually rlly enjoyed it
- Got home, did some laundry, had a bath, and got the dishwasher working again! (very happy about this, washing dishes by hand is a pain)
- Now I've got the weekend enjoy :)

• Went to the dentist and got a temporary crown put in, and they took impressions for the permanent crown to be made at the lab and I'll have another appointment to get that put in, it was a very long appointment (they also did a filling, so the entire appointment was 2 hours) so I'm happy/relieved it's done and I can enjoy the coming weekend now :)
  • I had good appointments with my therapist and my psychiatrist this week
  • I started a new medication, I'm happy I'm not having side effects from it

- My rabbit Theodore is done his strong meds finally and is eating voluntarily again so I'm relieved.
- Me and my friends are planning a party for our other friend Tyler who is moving to Alberta (the next province over). The theme is "Tyler" so basically everyone will come dressed as him and he only wears black so this should be good.

Welp, it looks like I will be posting at the end of the page again, lmao.

Anyway, this week was fantastic! I've been getting up early every morning around 6:30 and my first week in my new role at work went really well. I also got paid today, and had home-made fajitas for dinner.

I also wished on the newest Genshin Impact banners and got both Nilou and Albedo, so I now officially have every Genshin Impact character in the game. ;)

MESDnGF.jpg

afbCrmN.jpg

evvqaTX.jpg

EMqzn7U.jpg

QZSenTa.jpg

Now to veg out all weekend with video games and anime. :D

Back