• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- The weather is a lot cooler today, which is nice.

- I ordered groceries and am doing laundry. Trying some different things out for groceries!

- Have a bit more time to play Pokemon today.

- Excited for the Cowboys and Eagles game tonight.

- My friends and family always make me happy. :giggle:

I really should post here more often! This is more like a wrap-up of the last... month?!

• A bit late to say for sure, but TBT Fair 2022 was my first fair, and was above and beyond all of my expectations. The amount of work that went into the fair was truly admirable! 😍🌟 I didn't end up being satisfied with a lot of my entries, but I'm very appreciative for the Enchanted Bloom, and I'm glad it was for my dragon potion, because that was one I was relatively happy with. Surprisingly, my favourite task may have been writing the Hero's Crossing story! I also really liked The Wishing Well. ❤️
  • I am so thankful to the beautiful @Aquilla for drawing my mushroom girl. I don't know I deserve so much kindness, but it was such an amazing surprise, and I love it so much! 💖💖
  • After starting a second ACNH island, @themysterybidder Jenny has gifted me so many items, NMTs and bells, and it has helped so much to get my island moving! I was able to pay off my first home loan and most of my bridges and inclines! She's also gifted me so many DIYs!
  • I got some good feedback on something I was writing for work, and I hope the final version will be finished today.
  • I managed to have an entire weekend without working, and also didn't stress myself too much that I should work, which was nice! 😊 Hopefully that doesn't put me behind today.
  • On Sunday I went to a family birthday, which happened to be near a different beach, so we walked down and found some tiny crabs under rocks! It also meant getting to see the fam. 😊💖
  • I played some Pokémon Snap on Switch, which I haven't really played in a while. It was cute to play again.
  • Forgot to add, I've been following this livestream of peregrine falcons, which I highly recommend! I should've shared it earlier, because I think the livestream only stores the last twelve hours. Their nest is situated on a high-rise building in Melbourne. I started watching them about 2.5 weeks ago when there were two eggs and two hatched chicks, and now all four chicks are hatched and are moving around by themselves (and also making quite a mess). Peregrine falcons are cosmopolitan birds, and come to Australia to breed! 🐣 🌟

Last edited:
I really should post here more often! This is more like a wrap-up of the last... month?!

• A bit late to say for sure, but TBT Fair 2022 was my first fair, and was above and beyond all of my expectations. The amount of work that went into the fair was truly admirable! 😍🌟 I didn't end up being satisfied with a lot of my entries, but I'm very appreciative for the Enchanted Bloom, and I'm glad it was for my dragon potion, because that was one I was relatively happy with. Surprisingly, my favourite task may have been writing the Hero's Crossing story! I also really liked The Wishing Well. ❤️
  • I am so thankful to the beautiful @Aquilla for drawing my mushroom girl. I don't know I deserve so much kindness, but it was such an amazing surprise, and I love it so much! 💖💖
  • After starting a second ACNH island, @themysterybidder Jenny has gifted me so many items, NMTs and bells, and it has helped so much to get my island moving! I was able to pay off my first home loan and most of my bridges and inclines! She's also gifted me so many DIYs!
  • I got some good feedback on something I was writing for work, and I hope the final version will be finished today.
  • I managed to have an entire weekend without working, and also didn't stress myself too much that I should work, which was nice! 😊 Hopefully that doesn't put me behind today.
  • On Saturday I went to the beach with my SO and our dog, then we had lunch afterwards. It was a really nice day (but too cold to swim). There were a lot of differently shaped sponges that you don't usually see on that beach, as well as some sea snails in the shallows. We also found this scallop! At first I thought it was just a shell, but after touching it, the valves snapped shut! I was so happy to see it was alive, so me and Zoe (my dog) did end up going into the water to find a safe place to return it. 😍🐚Bivalves are amazing.
    BbAEFep.jpg
  • On Sunday I went to a family birthday, which happened to be near a different beach, so we walked down and found some tiny crabs under rocks! It also meant getting to see the fam. 😊💖
  • I played some Pokémon Snap on Switch, which I haven't really played in a while. It was cute to play again.

• Forgot to add, I've been following this livestream of peregrine falcons, which I highly recommend! I should've shared it earlier, because I think the livestream can only be re-winded twelve hours. Their nest is situated on a high-rise building in Melbourne. I started watching them about 2.5 weeks ago when there were two eggs and two hatched chicks, and now all four chicks are hatched and are moving around by themselves (and also making quite a mess). Peregrine falcons are cosmopolitan birds, and come to Australia to breed! 🐣 🌟
I watched a part of the stream and one of the baby chicks made some noise. 🥺

----------------------------------

Just dropping by before I get busy again for the week.

• I played a bit of Gran Turismo 7 to do time trials.
  • I had a very tasty dinner with my mother and sister! 😋 We ate baked chicken thighs and rice mixed with mushrooms in it. If you're looking for a tasty recipe to try someday, here's this video that we followed to make it. Really delicious stuff!
  • Had a small chat with @xSuperMario64x. He was feeling a little down which I won't get into detail about, but I'm glad that I provided some comfort to him today as well as over the past few days. On a lighter note, I appreciate that we pretty much get to vibe whenever we chat with each other such as sending music recommendations, talking about Spongebob, foxes, art stuff, memes, and the silly photos I take in Gran Turismo 7. 💛💜
  • Now here's the best part of today: I finally finished my drawing that I started way back in early September! Stuff kept me busy, along with taking sooo much time for some reason to complete it lol.
If any of you participated in the celebrating diversity event a few months back, you may recognize these faces. That's right, from left to right, it features Sterling (@xSuperMario64x or also known as Bug), Kylie & Kodie (@Roxxy), Pag-asa (Shellzilla_515 which is me lol), and Tazan (@Midoriya or also known as Riley)! The three of them are really great friends of mine on TBT and I thought that I should make a drawing where all four of our villagers are present in one drawing. I actually showed this to Bug earlier after finishing and he absolutely loved it which I appreciate a lot. 🥺 Think about it. A Silver Fox that makes silly kazoo covers, a purple kangaroo who is a loving mother to her son, a Philippine Eagle that is a huge car enthusiast and loves representing Blue's Clues, and a Tasmanian Devil that worked so hard to achieve things in life vibing in the same picture are just wholesome. I so want to use this drawing in my picture if all three of my friends are fine with it. 😊
AC villagers.PNG

It's actually a screenshot from Turning Red and it looked absolutely perfect that I used this.
Capture.PNG

@Jhine7 Congrats! I hope you had a beautiful and memorable day!

@Shellzilla_515 Your drawing looks amazing! It's so cool the way you represented your friends' characters.

Today I'm happy because:
- I slept very deeply and got to sleep late this morning.
- The weather was nice this afternoon when we took my dog on a walk.
- The Minnesota Vikings managed to get another win today! 💜💛
- We did a little more cleaning down in the basement and threw out a full garbage bag of junk.
- I got to talk about my animal encounters thanks to the new thread started by BrokenSanity.

@Jhine7 Congratulations!!! I wish the both of you the best of happiness! 🤍🎊

I got to watch Dollightful's new Halloween doll video for this year! Ember's completed demonic family is weirdly cute ahaha
Watched the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family and they were both really good! ^^
Played some more Legends: Arceus today and got Braviary! I've made it this far without ever blacking out, so I'm really hoping that won't be broken by one of those Braviary-related accidents I keep hearing about. 😅 I was also able to return a fair few player satchels, complete another request, and make progress on my research tasks!

Congrats!! 🎉🎉🤩
congratulations!!
@Jhine7 Congrats! I hope you had a beautiful and memorable day!

@Shellzilla_515 Your drawing looks amazing! It's so cool the way you represented your friends' characters.

Today I'm happy because:
- I slept very deeply and got to sleep late this morning.
- The weather was nice this afternoon when we took my dog on a walk.
- The Minnesota Vikings managed to get another win today! 💜💛
- We did a little more cleaning down in the basement and threw out a full garbage bag of junk.
- I got to talk about my animal encounters thanks to the new thread started by BrokenSanity.
@Jhine7 Congratulations!!! I wish the both of you the best of happiness! 🤍🎊

I got to watch Dollightful's new Halloween doll video for this year! Ember's completed demonic family is weirdly cute ahaha
Watched the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family and they were both really good! ^^
Played some more Legends: Arceus today and got Braviary! I've made it this far without ever blacking out, so I'm really hoping that won't be broken by one of those Braviary-related accidents I keep hearing about. 😅 I was also able to return a fair few player satchels, complete another request, and make progress on my research tasks!
Thank you so much everyone! It was a beautiful day with so many friends and family! A day we’ll never forget! Next stop: Costa Rica for honeymoon next month! 😊

20221017_091544.jpg

This is an old school coffee percolator.My brother and I were remembering how our grandmother always made coffee using one of these and how it always tasted great and filled up her house with that fantastic perked coffee aroma.I made the first pot this morning and it was just as good as I remember.

Today honestly sucked, but there are a few good (small, but still good) things that happened.

• The weather is a lot cooler. Thank god. I hate the heat (which is ironic since I live in southern U.S.)
  • I convinced two of my close friends to Amphibia reference with me tomorrow. (We're literally just wearing colors of the calamity gem that goes with our personalities, but it made me happy)
  • My cat is adorable!
This thread is helping me see the positive in my life, even though it sucks. I'm glad it exists.

Honestly, I'm just super happy about playing ACNH again. With having such a long break, it's nice playing it from the start without being drip fed.

Even though it's been cold today, I love hearing the wind outside. It has been soo windy. It's gonna be neat later if it continues to be windy when more leaves dry out and actually fall.

I had flyers I had to put out today. Not many but I'm glad some places allowed me to hang them up. Most places anymore don't allow hanging up flyers talking about community events or fundraisers. I understand why, but if it isn't hurting anyone, why not?

I got a few songs for my MP3 player today! ^^ The new Spy x Family opening and ending themes, as well as the Fairy Tail OP/ED I just got to this past weekend.
Watched Grian's latest Hermitcraft episode with my parents over dinner this evening!
Also played more Pokémon Legends: Arceus! I'm really enjoying this part of the story and pretty much solely focused on progression this time, although I made sure to pick up player satchels along the way too. I'm very excited for next time I get to play aaaa

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really deeply last night.
- I had an easy day at work and was able to log off on time, which is rare for a Monday.
- My dog was being really cute and playful today. Right now, he's sleeping peacefully in his bed beside me.
- My husband is very sweet and I love him so much!

-I got my midterm grades back, and the lowest grade I'm making is a 91!! (I've always struggled academically, so I'm very proud of myself)
-I'm getting back into Overwatch with the second one coming out, and it's really nice to have a game that my partner will play with me.
-Also just my mental health has been SO much better recently and I cannot be happier about it :")
-HALLOWEEN is soon, and I've been watching spooky movies and ghost shows with all of my friends this week!
-New Taylor Swift album comes out Friday and I'm BEYOND excited

Last edited:
Slept for 13 hours last night 😅 I'm glad I got a good rest, I was really ill and tired I suppose
The weather these past two days has been so nice, obviously preparing for the rest of the week where its forecast to rain constantly
Had banoffee protein yoghurt with my oats alongside a banana, dark chocolate, berries, peanut butter, and nutella, it was delish 😋

Back