• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I’m happy because it was a good day off. Me and Aurora had a nice walk this morning. Went out to lunch with my mom and we had a great time. Was able to get some cleaning and laundry done. Aurora got her bath today. So happy we finally got some rain this afternoon. It’s been a pretty dry rainy season. There was a rainbow after the rain. The rain cooled it off a bit so Aurora was able to get a small second walk. The rest of the Amiibo cards I ordered came today.

2FD8F846-B297-49D0-B847-AD16D87E641A.jpeg
3CAC7992-1310-4556-9DF2-64E45966391B.jpeg

Today I'm happy because even though I didn't have the best day, I had a great conversation with my driver on the way home, and it was honestly really touching to be able to connect with someone like that. For awhile now it kind of felt like people don't really care about me, but I know that isn't the truth, and this person only reaffirmed that for me.

I'm also happy that the Texas Rangers beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 today and are making up critical ground at a crucial time.

With everything that's happened lately, I'm definitely feeling better. Almost like a sort of release from misfortune. 💚

I was able to buy a Hot Feather from @/LambdaDelta!! ❤️🔥 I've wanted one for so long and I'm so glad to finally have it ;v;
I finished the Origin Island DLC storyline in Fantasy Life and became a Legend Mercenary!! Now I've just got to decide if I want to aim straight for Creator Mercenary next or reach Legend in the other Lives first.
Watched a few short YouTube videos with my family!
And I squeezed in the time to finish the base portion of my OC ref!! Next is outfit designing and I'm so excited eeeee

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept very deeply again last night.
- I saw yet another cute spider. This one was so tiny. I watched it cross my desk and investigate my hand before moving on.
- I had a good massage therapy session.
- I had a delicious dinner of broccoli cheddar soup and a cheese and veggie baked potato.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.

💖 I got my 10th nightmare egg today!!!
💖 my new car is on its way from the factory to the dealership and will be here on or before my birthday!
💖 my birthday is in 10 days tomorrow
💖 @xSuperMario64x is coming over tomorrow and I’m looking forward to hanging with him 🤩
Congrats on your Nightmare Eggs!!! And Happy Birthday in advance! 💜

The past couple days have been quite stressful, but there are lots of good things that happened!

- Just finished my mid-semester exam! Still have heaps of work until the end of semester, but feeling relieved. I wasn’t able to study this weekend so I had to cram the past two days. Planning to buy myself a chocolate on the way back as a treat!
- Had a nice chat with some acquaintances on the bus back!
- So many people have been so supportive while I’ve been studying and I’m really grateful for them 💙
- It’s been raining really heavily today!! I love the rain and there was even some thunder earlier!
- We spilt a tiny bit of paint the other day, and I came outside to see tiny footprints across the patio 😭 it continued into the grass and I looked to the side to see my guilty cat staring at me.

* One of my friends on YouTube made a rant that pretty much pertained to the situation I was just in. It was a rant on waiting to find out the truth. He also talked about how it causes anxiety and low appetite, which is what I was dealing with (which I am sure some of you guys know why; I was waiting on my medical results). It was a nice coincidence. :,)

* Donated the 100,000 bells I needed for the "legitimate art-dealer" in New Horizons. I actually never knew about these attractions in New Horizons, so this is a first for me, believe it or not. :,)

* Caught some creatures I needed in New Leaf, including some rare ones.

I don't have much time (or energy oof) to write in here, but I wanted to say I'm happy because:
I got up early to take my car to the wash, it was reeeeeally dirty (because one of the roads that I drive to work on has a limestone quarry and that dust gets my car when it's raining outside ksjdfks) and now she's all nice and clean ❤️
I spent about two hours this morning playing Luigi's Mansion 3! finally!! I'm embarrassed to admit that I bought this game a year ago and I'm just now getting around to playing it 😩 but hey it's been great fun so far! I especially love that I lost the entire game after only playing for about 10 minutes bc Mr King Boo got me fr, it's wack 😭👻
I'm gonna go visit my dear friend @/Foreverfox today, it'll be nice to chat face to face for a little while hehe 🦊
I'm looking forward to working on drawings this evening! ☺️

• It's a lot cooler in the UK today which I am glad about! Roll on autumn! 🍂
  • I've finished my work this week, so basically got 4 days free!
  • Going on a trip tomorrow to my favourite place. So excited!
  • Had a great playtime with Blossom. She has a lot of toys, but she prefers to play with an old cardboard box! Also, managed to get her ears cleaned without any fuss. :D
  • Discovered my favourite shopping television duo are presenting together again after approximately 13 years!
  • Also, happy that I don't have to continue taking the medication that I had a bad reaction a few weeks ago.

it’s been a bit of a rough couple of days for me since it’s currently my uterus hurty time + my sleep schedule is very out of whack, but i have some things from the past day that i’m happy about!! c:

ੈ✩‧₊˚ barbie is finally out on digital!!!!!!!!!!! i was so bummed that its digital release was delayed by a week, but none of that matters now because it’s finally here!!! i can watch it at home whenever i want, however many times that i want!!! ☺️💖 i’ve already watched it twice since yesterday LOL. i also finally got to force my dad to watch it (the stakes were high since if he didn’t like it, i would have been searching for a new dad 👀 jk… maybe), but though he thought it was weird, and i’m pretty sure all of the important messages went right over his head, it made him laugh and he enjoyed it! i guess i won’t be disowning my dad… for the time being
IMG_2750.png

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i saw a rainbow yesterday!! it was pretty faint by the time i noticed it, and you can’t really see it in any of the photos i took of it, but it was still so pretty and such a lovely surprise! yesterday was a little rough, so a beautiful rainbow was just what i needed 🥹🌈
12411DD2-6A88-4A12-8FB7-CEED21AC8D17.jpeg

bonus pretty fluffy clouds!!
IMG_3404.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve received quite a few cuddles from bonk over the past couple of days!! she cuddled with me while i watched barbie both times, while i made art, and she’s cuddled with me twice already today 🥹 i love her so much, my little baby!!
IMG_3394.jpeg
IMG_3399.jpeg
IMG_3464.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i made some art for a few homies today! i was planning on only trying to work on one drawing a day so that i don’t burn myself out, but of course i have no idea how to pace myself and ended up cranking out four doodles in less than 24 hours
IMG_2750.png
i still have plenty of art that i want to make for other people and more of my friends, as well as some ideas that i want to try just for fun, but i’m pretty happy with the doodles i did today! ☺️ i also think i’ve finally decided on a watermark/signature that i’m happy with!
@/S.J.‘s island rep and agnes— she is very comfy on her pile of pillows!
IMG_3431.png

@/Roxxy‘s beautiful kitty, brandy 🧡
IMG_3461.png

@/-Mars-‘s oc, munchie
IMG_3471.png

a bonus doodle of drift that i tried to do for @/-Mars-
IMG_3444.png

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’m looking forward to watching tomorrow’s nintendo direct! new tomodachi life game/reboot for the switch finally? 👀

Oof I didn't mean to go MIA on this thread lol
Anyways, while my head hurts from a minor headache, I still do have plenty of things to be happy about!

❤️ The S/V dlc is out now! I haven't played it yet, but I'm looking forward to playing it hopefully during the weekend! I'm also happy to see all the returning pokemon as well! (Fingers crossed Rapidash gets added in in part 2 so my shiny one doesn't have to live in pokemon home for eternity 🙃)

🧡 I'm looking forward to watching tomorrow's nintendo direct! (And also hoping we get news on a possible tomodachi life 2, or a remake)

💛 I've also been making a lot of art for my friends lately! It's honestly really fun drawing their reps/oc's, and I have plenty of drawings I've also been planning on working on, too! (Including some mario related stuff 🍄 )

💚The absolutely amazing @xSuperMario64x not only gifted me a Gold Jellyfish, but even gifted me a toyhouse code, so now I have a place to store all my oc's!

I met a few characters today, but I loved seeing Pluto. I’m not very photogenic, but I will post the picture here. The only other person seeing it is my favorite person since I promised her a photo with Pluto.
IMG_2933.jpeg
I had a Stitch Smoothie, after meeting Stitch and it was great. The smoothie tasted a lot better than I’d imagined. All the characters I met today were nice. I got a kick out of Lilo slapping an Angel plush my friend had. It was all in good fun but it was nice to see her in character.
IMG_2945.jpeg
I saw some beautiful views today and just had a fun time not working, lmao.
IMG_2947.jpeg
IMG_2944.jpeg

Today I'm happy because,

- I got up early this morning and was really productive at work. 📊

- The Texas Rangers beat the Toronto Blue Jays 10-0, thereby taking 3 out of 4 games in Toronto and winning the series. ⚾ 🔥

- I loved on my kitties today and gave them some special treats. 🐱 ☺️

- I wasn't planning on it at first, but I started the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet DLC, and OMG, I am SO glad to see my boi Infernape was added back. I was able to transfer my level 100 Infernape to my Scarlet file, and I'm so, so, SO happy because they were my first ever starter all the way back in Pokemon Diamond as a Chimchar. 😭

This is the team I put together to play the DLC with. It's a literal homage to generation four, as all of the Pokemon are FROM Gen IV, and all of them aside from my Infernape are shiny Pokemon as well. Just look at it. It's beautiful. 🤩

E4iBRrk.jpg

I became a Legendary Wizard in Fantasy Life!! And I would also be a Legendary Alchemist already if the grind to level 15 Alchemy wasn't so long 😔
I sketched up an outfit design for my OC!
I also started a new creative mini-project!! Lately I've been using a sketchbook I got as a gift years ago, but (don't tell my grandma) I... honestly kind of hate the cover design. 😭 (It's an IKEA Vintrig, for the curious.) So I've decided to give it a custom makeover!!
So far I've worked on hiding the trim on the front and back inside covers, using some pretty patterned paper inserts from some merch sets I got a while ago! (If I had enough, I would've used that paper for the whole thing, but alas.) I also filled the inside cover with some stickers I've had sitting around. I'm really excited to paint over the actual front/back cover next!
Sketchbook 1.jpg
After that I got a liiittle bit sticker-happy and added several more stickers to the cover of my art board storage album ehehe! I've still got a handful of nice stickers left, but unfortunately none fit in those two little gaps towards the bottom... I'll have to find something for those spaces in the future. send help I cannot become obsessed with stickers too
stickers!!.jpg
And I got to chill out for a while and hang out with my mom! We watched a little YouTube together too.

September 7, 2023 to September 12, 2023
  • This is a bit of an unusual point, but it felt great driving in torrential rain while picking up my mother from work. It hasn’t rained that hard in quite some time and even then, it only lasted for around 15 minutes until it cleared up and became sunny lol. Obviously, I was being extra cautious and hyper aware of my surroundings.
  • For the first time, I helped one of my coworkers replace sway bar links on a vehicle! It looks pretty simple after reflecting on it, but I’m definitely going to need a lot of assistance and doing it numerous times before actually feeling comfortable doing it on my own.
  • I got to chat with @/Foreverfox and we both had a great time! 🦊 We talked about a couple of things, especially Tears of the Kingdom!
  • Speaking of which, I was able to do lots of adventuring and clear more shrines. I should also mention that I defeated a king gleeok for the first time! I may or may not have abused bullet time and shooting arrows with keese eyeballs lol.
  • I started a new drawing, and it’s something that I haven’t tackled in a while which would show how rusty I’ve gotten in that area hehehe. Despite that, it makes me happy getting around to doing that again and hopefully something I’ll do more often.
  • Feel free to skip this point. As I was heading home from work one day, I spotted a Triumph TR7 Roadster! Admittedly, I had to look this one up, and there’s nothing wrong with that trying to make sure. Also, pop up headlights are really rad hehe.

September 13, 2023
  • Today was a sunny day, and the temperatures are gradually getting cooler too. I don’t know how to describe this, but it makes me feel more alive for some reason? Perhaps it’s because of the heat that’s making me feel groggy at times.
  • Work went fine for me and wasn't too busy.
  • My mother cooked some pancakes a little while after I arrived home. 🥞 Granted, she found a recipe online, but they were absolutely delicious regardless! We also had some hashbrowns (but they were premade) to go along with it. Surprisingly, it filled me right up having breakfast for dinner. 😋
  • Played a bit of Gran Turismo 7. Earlier this morning, I got an email from Sony saying that there will be a free online trial this weekend! It means that I have a short time of participating in online races even though I typically work during the weekends (lol rip).
  • I played a lot of Tears of the Kingdom.

I know I haven’t posted in this thread in over a week and I’m really tired, so I’ll catch up on reading the happy stuff tomorrow that you guys mentioned. 💙

Back