• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I hope you’re all having a lovely day 😊

- My mums birthday was yesterday, so to celebrate, we went out to minigolf on the Saturday! The aircon was broken which was not pleasant on a 40C day 😭, but we had a lot of fun despite it.

- Yesterday me and my sibling made cupcakes for her! They’re a little messy, but they tasted really nice.
FDA40515-80D9-4549-8126-8CFD79C4C3CB.jpeg

- Joined the bongo army the other day 🥁🥁🎉 Grateful for the amazing art, and all the effort Aquilla has put into making so many 🤣 it brings me so much joy to look around the forum and see everyone’s matching avatars

- Thanks to a kind person, I was able to finally get a DT for my white fragment, so now I can swap over to my next aesthetic soon, I was thinking once the event officially ends 💚

- Played some Mario party and Pokémon with my sibling today

- Made meatballs and a salad for dinner! They turned out really good so I was happy

- I’m seeing my partner tomorrow! Looking forwards to chilling and playing some games. For Christmas, someone thought I had said I wanted to “collect all the types of uno”.. I did not, but now I have like 8 versions of it 🤣 I appreciate them so much, but I’m bringing the All Wild version tomorrow to cause some chaos >: D

- My cat, Silky, had his 10th anniversary of being with us the other day!! Gave him lots of cuddles.
D5BCF6E9-2D23-48A0-9602-88BDC5A565DC.jpeg

8B238C15-8421-47C5-83CF-1652806FE040.jpeg

- I have a day off of school, so I get to stay home and vibe.

- I just finished The Sea of Monsters (PJO #2) and now I get to move on to The Titan's Curse.

- Speaking of PJO, episode 6 of the show airs tomorrow! Lin Manuel-Miranda is 100% going to be in this one, and I'm very excited to see what the hell Hermes is doing in season 1.

- I have unlimited access to the food since I'll be home alone all day.

- I was sick last week (plus we were in the middle of a polar vortex, YIPPEE), but I get to go back tomorrow, harass my boyfriend about how his auditions went, and check to see if I got a callback.

- I have band rehearsal tomorrow

- I get to go see Mean Girls on Saturday! Thank you, Dad, for buying me tickets to shows that are actually good! If Kevin proposes I'm moving in with you because you're the goddamn best...

- I get to go shopping later this week! My mother is going to have to physically restrain me from buying everything in Indigo though...

after photos of clearing out my room a bit :3

i had another bag of plushes by my wardrobe so i put them into the other black bag by my bed
DSC04005...jpg

& put the rest of them into my toy chest... which now has a slit in the side, cause of how many plushes there are in there....
DSC04012....jpg

DSC04006...jpg

i had a soft chair there... with a bunch of clothes on it.... i put them away... & put the chair on top of the wardrobe... & the black bag was there that i mentioned above.... & there was a bag there, i put that into the wardrobe...

said chair
DSC04007....jpg

the inside of my wardrobe... it mostly consists of my idol cosplay costumes...
& my christmas cape that i made once
& two of my pink jackets
DSC04008....jpg

DSC04009....jpg

hmmm... if anyone wants to see them, i could probably do a cosplay photo shoot, type thing :unsure: if so, please send me a pm

DSC04010....jpg

Last edited:
This happened a few days ago, but my mom started making payments on our next Disney World trip. It’s nice seeing our itinerary in the app! I’m looking forward to the specific resort we are staying at. My mom is allowing me to go off on my own since specific park reservations aren’t required. She’ll be going with my friend since she has special needs and requires adult supervision. Now excuse me while I pass the time until November, lmao.
I received some birthday art from @-Mars- and it was a nice surprise! I wasn’t expecting anything beyond the usual birthday messages so it definitely made my day.
Today is a work day
that I close but I am starting at 3:00 PM. NEVER MIND, LMAO. They called me back an hour. At least my next shift is an opening. I’m also off tomorrow so I’ll be able to spend the day relaxing and hopefully clean up the living room a bit.

Last edited:
I received birthday messages from a few friends. Not only did my favorite person message me at midnight as she does every year, but she also got me a bunch of gifts. She brought them to my work. My dad told me her car was broken (which was obviously a lie), as she wanted to surprise me. I thank anyone who took time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday. I had some birthday cupcakes from work, too, since word got out that it was my birthday. I was trying to keep it lowkey.
I blessed my eyes with more content and art of my favorite characters.
I had a delicious bourbon burger today that I got for my birthday.

Happy belated birthday! 🥳🍰🧁🎂🎉 I hope you had an awesome birthday! 🙂

My day is just starting, so might have more to post later but so far:

I’m happy I leveled up Raiden in Genshin to 80. Spent most of my mora but it was worth it ☺️.

My mom let me splurge a little and buy art merch from one of my favorite artists; I got one washi tape of each of the three main houses in Fire Emblem Three Houses and her Hubert mochi plush.

● My mum bought me lunch as a thank you for going over to help clean her fish tank this morning. We went to a local pub and I ordered a steak. 🤤

● Our plans were cancelled this evening due to me feeling a bit off after an injection this afternoon, so instead we put on Turning Red. Good comfort movie. 🎬

● Got some essential paperwork I've been waiting on for my new job. Looking forward to getting that out the way tomorrow so I can finally start in the role. 📝

-It’s mine and my boyfriend’s 4 month anniversary. I know most people don’t really count how many months they’ve been with their partner and just go by years, but I love looking forward to celebrating each month! We colored a little page together and we’re about to watch the FNAF movie again! 😅 I love him with all of my heart and I can’t wait til our one year comes around. 💕
-My boyfriend (I know I’m talking about him a lot) found a hello kitty bouquet for me for Valentine’s Day, but it was sold out. Obviously I was a little sad about it but I assured him that he really didn’t need to get me something that expensive and that I would just be happy being with him. Well, he found me a my melody crocheted bouquet and already placed an order for it 😭💕 I’m grateful for whatever he gets me no matter the price and I’m so happy he loves me enough to buy me things he knows I love 🥺
-I bought new CeraVe products and a new facial exfoliating scrub! They work really nice and I’m super happy I finally got more moisturizer 😁
-I bought a plush Cinnamoroll keychain for my car keys and a pompompurin keychain as well. I put them on my keys and my dad needed to borrow my car l earlier. It was super funny seeing my rugged dad carrying Sanrio keys 😂 he’s the best
-I made homemade tortilla chips and my boyfriend helped me make them. The first few batches got burnt but then I figured out how to not burn them. They turned out really good 🥰

I was one of the winners of the new gen wand raffle??? 😭 With the odds as they were I definitely wasn’t expecting anything, so it was a really cool surprise when I decided to check in this afternoon! Hoping to use my new butterfly wand towards some of my dream collectibles ;w;

Watched a few Youtube videos with my family!

I picked up Dragon Quest IV again and played it for a good while today! Just got the ship. (y)

I’ve been steadily going through and rebuilding my desktop wallpaper collection! My new screen is a lot taller than my old one, so unfortunately a lot of pictures I was using just… don’t work well anymore, but on the other hand I’m also able to use a lot of art that I couldn’t before! I’ll need to find another excuse to stare at otome CGs, but it’s nice to change things up a bit c:

I wanted to thank everyone again who has sent me birthday messages. I'm pretty sure I received more messages from users on this forum as a whole than people in real life. I really appreciate everyone that sent me birthday wishes on profile, including the few posts I've been tagged in as my profile is private for now.
The Los Angeles Kings snapped a long losing streak last night with a win against the Caroline Hurricanes. That was rough, but let's put together a few wins now.
It's still very early for me, but I feel like I had a productive morning. I vacuumed the living room and disposed of some of the trash. I even cleaned the walls.
I'm currently playing some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! I'm racing at the moment, but I may switch over to battle mode soon which I'm much better at.

I wanted to thank everyone again who has sent me birthday messages. I'm pretty sure I received more messages from users on this forum as a whole than people in real life. I really appreciate everyone that sent me birthday wishes on profile, including the few posts I've been tagged in as my profile is private for now.
The Los Angeles Kings snapped a long losing streak last night with a win against the Caroline Hurricanes. That was rough, but let's put together a few wins now.
It's still very early for me, but I feel like I had a productive morning. I vacuumed the living room and disposed of some of the trash. I even cleaned the walls.
I'm currently playing some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! I'm racing at the moment, but I may switch over to battle mode soon which I'm much better at.
Happy birthday friend! I hope you had a lovely day <3

- I'm still in disbelief that I won an OG glow wand yesterday. I'd like to thank @Roxxy for kindly donating a green crescent moon to my lineup & also @Aquilla for giving me ideas for lineups (and for trying to yeet a butterfly collectible at me) <3 you guys are da best

- I set myself a goal today to write 300 words for my thesis, and I managed 270 which I think is good. Hoping to get another 300 done tomorrow! I also prepared the questionnaire that I need to send out tomorrow, so they're all ready to go now.

- My bf introduced me to 'standing next to you' by Jung Kook and I've been obsessively listening to that. I'm ashamed to say I've never really listened to any BTS/Jung Kook songs before 😬

- don't have any plans for the rest of the evening so i'm going to read in bed and have an early night (after having 4 hours of intermittent sleep today LOL)

Happy today because,

- I got to sleep in. 💤

- The Dallas Mavericks beat the New Orleans Pelicans last night 125-120!! 🏀 🔥

- The weather is more nice outside today. Still freezing af, but at least the sun is out! :LOL:

- I'm slowly but surely getting back into playing Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail after having spent most of my spare time the past couple weeks playing Pokemon. 🎮

- My kitty cuddled with me today. 🐱 💚

Back