• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I had a rough night and felt pretty miserable this morning, but after a nap and some blessed Ricola I felt a lot better! We're also well-stocked on juice, soup, and other nice comfort things like that now, and happily I've been awake for most of the day! ;v;
I watched some Youtube with my family!
And I beat both Elesa and Clay in Pokémon White 2!

♡ I had the office to myself today so that was really nice (I like being in the office as long as none of my coworkers are there because my supervisor often barges in during my lunch break lmao)

♡ my cat has been staying with me more whenever I play FF16 since she seems to enjoy watching, I love when she hops onto the sofa and gets comfy next to me 🥺

♡ I got a commission wip from one artist and a finished one from another, I ordered the finished one almost a year ago and it was so worth it 💕 and I’m happy with how the work in progress is looking

* So, I was correct. My RS in my AC:NH game is going to be closed in a few hours, and thus I should get the town hall on Friday. ^_^

* Got some more item dropping off with my friend Ashton. I hope tomorrow will be the last day. ^_^

* Finally caught an oarfish in NH. ^.^ (I also caught a stringfish and barreleye last night)

- my mom gave me her old car since mine got towed in december. It's a 2001 kia and it's covered in dents but a car is a car. Now I don't have to try and look for a decent used car
- my moms car has a bunch of great pinecones inside. Back when she could walk and drive she would collect beefy pinecones and then let them dry in the car for crafts.
- gonna go get my eyebrows waxed. I always feel so sharp and striking afterwards. I can achieve anything with well groomed brows
- I've been feeling dazed since my bunny Leo passed away but his urn should be back home within a couple weeks so maybe it will feel more real once he's back at home with us.
- the sun is shining and my bills are paid so that's good enough for me

I had a nice conversation with someone at work last night about traveling, RVs, and seasonal jobs. Who knew we had so many shared interests?
King Boo and I raced for a while on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today and I've been having a good run of luck with him. I needed a change of scenery.
I'm clearly just counting the days at this point, but the new episodes of the Total Drama Reboot release in just two days! Third season please?
The shirt I have been excited about has arrived in the mail. I think anime fans know exactly where this is from, but it's Hinata's jersey from Haikyuu!!
It's very slim-fitting, but I like it. It's a DRI-FIT material like an actual jersey. I literally just put it on straight out of the package for the picture as I still have to wash it, lmao.
IMG_3891.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg

I just used two spoilers since this site doesn't want both photos in one spoiler for some unknown reason. I don't want to mess with it too much when I really just want to share a picture. This is an amazing shirt, honestly.

Happy today because,

- Pippi cuddled on my bed some more and I gave her special food. 🐱

- I got to play a TON of my Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke and catch some cool mons, and getting closer to challenging Drayden. 🎮

- I finally started the anime Haikyu!! I'm super excited to binge the rest of it. It's going to be a lot of fun. 🏐

- I've just generally been in a good mood today, and tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend! 🥳

I’m happy that I had a good day at work. It was my half day so it went quickly. Was able to get a lot done. They had a surprise BBQ at work today to thank everyone for their hard work over the holidays.

The weather was great this afternoon. So was productive and cleaned up the yard after Tuesday’s storm. Started playing Disney Speedstorm I had fun with it even though I didn’t get too far and not that great at it yet.

The Amiibo cards I ordered came this afternoon.
B6ED4D6F-9EC7-419F-9FC6-6C921690DADF.jpeg

Played ACNH and now have the first 5 villagers on my second island. I’m happy with who randomly auto filled my plots.
Hope everyone had a great day.

One more additional happy because it didn't happen until just now, but I was Audino training my newly caught Lapras in my Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke challenge, and I just encountered and captured a FULL ODDS shiny Audino in a Luxury Ball! I can't believe it. My day and week are made. 😭

CbRnFDI.jpg

wQn5uoC.jpg

A few stuff for today!
  • I have no classes today, so I pretty much get a day to relax!
  • Feel free to skip this point. I spotted not one, but two cars to add to my list for 2024! It made me happy to see an Audi TTS Coupe (third-generation mind you) in a parking lot and a first-generation Volvo S60 on the road while on my way to pick up my mother from work. 🚗
  • My mother and I bought some cinnamon buns from a store. It's not freshly baked, but heating it up after we ate dinner tasted good!
  • Kinda rambling a bit, so feel free to skip this point too. I played Gran Turismo 7 and have been tinkering around with engine upgrades that apparently increases the redline significantly when combined together. Not only that, but it also makes the engine sounds rev higher for some compared to their stock counterparts which is pretty cool. A few cars didn't have their sounds rev higher despite those upgrades though (which was disappointing rip). But dang, it sounded very noticeable and awesome revving a 2006 Ford GT up to roughly 8500rpm when its original redline was 6500rpm (even the tachometer on the dash was maxing out lol)! I slapped on those same engine upgrades to my Honda S2000 too and while the engine sounds were more subtle when revving higher, it's still pretty insane that the redline jumped from 9000rpm to 11250rpm! 🤯
  • For this last point, some of you guys may have noticed that more and more people are joining the bongo ensemble thanks to @/Aquilla lol. I chuckled when I saw one for @/Mick hehe. I am one of those people and put my request in the other day! Today, I got to see the finished product and I absolutely love it not just because it's funny, but adorable too! I specifically requested a handy dandy notebook from Blue's Clues to be incorporated in there and Aquilla delivered! It's safe to say that this is one of my highlights for the month of January. 😌
Oh goodness, now Pag-asa is joining the others doing the bongos lol. No but really, I was extremely happy to see that she even put a blue pawprint on his cheek since I didn't spot it initially. 😭💙 Wait a minute, then that means Pag-asa has to draw himself now haha.
vzH6asb.gif

I watched a lot of Youtube videos on my own and with my family today! If nothing else, being sick is a good time for catching up on long videos ahaha
I THINK I'm past the sore throat phase of this illness!! I do feel perpetually thirsty but it's nowhere near the same level of discomfort ;u; my voice sounds dreadful, but just being able to talk without it hurting does so much for my morale asjkdkfls
While I was planning to wait for the update that's supposed to fix NPC cycling, I went ahead and did some Solo mode grinding for unlocks in Fashion Dreamer! I haven't unlocked anything/anyone I'm too excited about yet, but I have been tweaking my main Muse's appearance here and there since I wasn't quite happy with it, and I think I'm a lot more satisfied with her look now! ;v;

over the past couple of days, i got a haircut and went to brighton with my sister!! i'm really sleepy from all the travelling. still thinking about a chicken and chorizo burrito and cheesy sweetcorn. they were insane

also some dr martens that i'm obsessed with have been made available in the UK store! i tried searching for them before but they were only coming up in other countries' stores. (church arc crazy horse platform monkey boots! they're honestly gorgeous but i'm going to wait until they go on sale bc their price right now oop-)

IMG_9100.jpeg

- just received the BEST news regarding my student funding. due to issues my fees were cancelled for the entirety of my course which meant the invoice was up to me today, we've been trying to get this sorted since September and have FINALLY received news of how it is getting sorted. hopefully this means my tuition fees/loan will be paid shortly !! i feel like such a huge weight has been lifted

Hope you're all having a lovely day 😊

- My mum's birthday is in a couple days so we're spending today and tomorrow celebrating! Today we went out and did an escape room as a family, which was fun. I thought the set design was cool and we managed to escape in time thankfully. Got some Nandos for lunch, it was nice to spend time with them.

- Played a bit more genshin tonight, made some more progress towards rerolling for Raiden, as I unfortunately lost the 50/50. I caved and did the Lost Riches event before it closed, so I have my little pet Seelie now! I'm not up to Fontaine so I tried to not explore or look around too much, and my partner was kind enough to guide me directly to the city so I barely saw any of Sumeru!

- It was thundering tonight, and just the smell of the summer storm, and the breeze on my face as I stood outside watching the sky light up just was really peaceful, and one of those moments that makes me appreciate everything I have even more. 💚 Nature can be so beautiful.

- Looking forwards to going out tomorrow, we're doing mini-golf!

- I had today off, so I got some sleep last night! 😅

- Spent most of the day working on the final essay that I needed to submit (the deadline is tonight), and I managed to get it done and submit it.

- Treated myself to American style junk food today . Had pancakes for brunch and then a cheeseburger w/ fries for dinner. 😂

Thursday, January 11, 2024
  • Got up early.
  • I hadn’t looked at the Fahlo app to track my Polar Bear and Penguin for a few days, so I looked and both were updated. I was a little disappointed when I got a message in the app to inform me that the tracker for Regina was no longer working.:cry: I know this happens, but I only got the bracelet just before Christmas. I was impressed when Fahlo gave me another penguin to track! My new penguin is called Braveheart! 🐧
  • I bought the Procreate app for my iPad. Even though I am very bad at drawing, I am having a lot of fun!
Friday, January 12, 2024
  • Got up earlier than usual.
  • My Nintendo Switch 256gb SD card arrived. Will copy data to it tomorrow.
  • Ordered a 2TB external hard drive, due to arrive on Sunday.
  • Caught up with my diary this morning.
  • Played some more New Leaf this evening. I went into see my beloved Buck! His house looks a little crowded. I wrote him a letter. Will he reply? The contents of the letter are private... :ROFLMAO: :love:

- my mom gave me her old car since mine got towed in december. It's a 2001 kia and it's covered in dents but a car is a car. Now I don't have to try and look for a decent used car
- my moms car has a bunch of great pinecones inside. Back when she could walk and drive she would collect beefy pinecones and then let them dry in the car for crafts.
- gonna go get my eyebrows waxed. I always feel so sharp and striking afterwards. I can achieve anything with well groomed brows
- I've been feeling dazed since my bunny Leo passed away but his urn should be back home within a couple weeks so maybe it will feel more real once he's back at home with us.
- the sun is shining and my bills are paid so that's good enough for me

Sending you the best vibes 💜💜💜. Thinking of you and your bunny 🫂.

I have plenty of time to rest. I tested positive for Covid today and feel absolutely horrible but I’m glad I don’t have any commitments and can rest the next several days.

I hope you feel better soon! 💜

I’m still in a bad place but quite a bit made me happy today 🙂.

Today, everyone’s pet pictures on discord really cheered me up 🙂.

I just pulled Raiden’s weapon and got a healer and some four star weapons too :D. I was trying to resist pulling but I caved since I love the design of the weapon and got impatient with the fishing and the 72 hour cooldown (not to mention the venomspine fish not showing up) 😅. I love fishing but the cooldown and limited fishing spots really annoys me 😬.

I managed to complete this one super long quest chain. It was overall fun but was aggravating at times (I have a new NPC I really don’t like lol). The story was super interesting but I felt like there was a lot of stereotyping & racism and it makes researchers & historians look pretty petty & disrespectful. I am looking forward to unlocking the next quest that is related to this; at the same time kinda dreading it 😅 (the puzzles and climbing and gliding and such frustrate me quite a bit).

I heard Jewels was a naughty girl today when my mom was working on her puzzle; my mom told me she kept taking apart her puzzle and tried to take some pieces away 😸😹. I could hear my mom swearing at her up here lol 😅

Happy today because,

- I got to sleep in, which was much appreciated. 💤

- Played more of my Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke challenge and just defeated Drayden! Only one gym badge to go! 🎮

- Pre-registered for the upcoming Hoyoverse game, Zenless Zone Zero. 🎮

- I don't have work Monday because of MLK Jr. Day, so it's time for an extended weekend! 🥳

- The Dallas Mavericks beat the New York Knicks last night 128-124!! Much needed win. 🏀 🔥

- I plan on binging more Haikyuu!! tonight! It should be a lot of fun. 🏐

Aside from the screaming kids today at work, I had a pretty good day

My friend got me a plushie of Sebastian from Stardew Valley, for my birthday and he's super cute. Came with a froggy that is magnetic and sticks to his hand. But can also be taken off. So adorable.

I've got a mango smoothie, and sushi. I'm just gonna have a chill night and hope I don't get sick from my parents ♡

Gonna go chill playing some Arceus grinding with My stardew husbando xD
Screenshot_20240112_203545_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back