• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I didn't actually get to play for long, but it was a very good day!

I saw my first thunderstorm, played a round of treasure hunt with Diana and was gifted her photo as a reward, and after doing some of the usual daily chores, I was super surprised to find a lily of the valley on my cliffs!

I feel like my island is maybe around 20-25% complete, so I'm pretty shocked, but I'm not going to complain. I love lily of the valley and I have a few spots it would look nice with the decor 😊

I finally got enough rusted parts to make a giant robot. He's cool, but I have no where to put it. I still love that I could finally craft it, after almost 7 months of daily game play.

Gave gifts to all my villagers

Attended the KK concert

Bought out Ables sisters. Only had to go into the changing room three times today. Getting closer to finish the clothing catalog. Missing a few sets from the summer but most of the stuff is from the winter catalog.

Cleaned up the beach

Ordered some items for the tbt Halloween contest.

I got my entry for the halloween contest almost done.

Not in order:

I tted a few times today after making a couple of orders for my design.

I traded since I used up a lot of stone today: I crafted four western style stones and customized them.

I customized two mush parasols, a frozen counter, spooky lantern.

I recustomized (with an alt) a bamboo lunch box to green.

I crafted a pumpkin chair, spooky arch, spooky lantern set, shovel, 3 spooky towers (customized two of them), crafted and customized one spooky scarecrow, crafted spooky fence.

I also put some dirt “paths” down on the ground.

I also needed to get rid of some of the river that is on the cliff by my house.

And I’ll probably craft more spooky stuff and maybe stock my storage up with some more pumpkins (depending on how many I have left after tonight lol) that I haven’t picked because I had a bunch of stacks for each color.
Post automatically merged:

Oh forgot that I crafted a rocking chair today, cut down two money trees.

Did a little more terraforming today to fix a couple of areas that didn't look quite right with the things I had, but now it's all good. I think I'm pretty much done terraforming. My island is pretty basic, so I'm glad I didn't have to do too much with it. I really love how it looks and when I showed my mom today, she loved it too. Now to just get the rest of the DIY recipes and start collecting more furniture so I can start the decorating process...

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 marina gave me her photo!! <3
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 returned a lost pouch to zucker
🌷 got k.k. chorale from mr. slider c’:
🌷 went island hopping and found bam on the 18th ticket!! 🧡
🌷
did a few trades
🌷 harvested pumpkins
🌷 nearly completed my park! just need to add some finishing touches and it’ll be good to go :)
🌷
changed my alt character’s house exterior for the bell tree manor event c:
🌷 rearranged some stuff in my main room
🌷 swapped out the rainbow flowers in margie’s garden/yard and replaced them with a mixture of white, pink and orange flowers
🌷 checked the recycling bin; big top left behind steel flooring and a groovy shirt :’)
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 checked out able’s
🌷 bought candy
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements

× chopped down all trees except for 22 of them​
× replanted all flowers into one contained area​
× weeded the entire island​
× caught a falling star shower​

Last edited:
  • finally did something nice with my peninsula. i got a small 3-square length one on the right side of my island, so there wasn't much i could do without extending it relatively inland, but i think i'm happy with it. we'll see when i jog back over there today.
  • finally finished everything for my camp, i even put down some paths finally. i am however still debating on my log bridge's location, as it was placed down way before terraforming was available to me. another thing that time will tell.
  • moved my museum for the billionth fourth time, so i can start figuring out how i want that area to be terraformed - and then i get to move it back. yay.
  • i've almost caught all the available creatures for october! just some fishies left (but most of them wont be leaving with november, so that's lucky)

Today I have
checked my mail
Gave villagers presents
Continued work on my flower gardens. I two more gardens to work on.
bought turnips
Checked nooks will check ables later.
Worked on my pumpkin patches . There are now only two instead of four . Each one has two colors.

i will remember to post here dang it! >:c

☀found my money tree (couldn't plant it though, too close to my flowers)
☀found my money rock
☀talked to my villagers
☀had a double rainbow and took pics while inadvertently getting a nook miles thingy done
☀went shopping and bought new clothes/sold stuff
☀found my bottle diy
☀planted some fruit trees around my house
☀did some planning for my island (im gonna start actually working on it lol)
☀and im in the process of making my river, just gotta wait for the tv to be free

does terraforming make anyone else anxious? it does for me and idk why since its so easy to fix now

@SmoochsPLH, it took me some time to get comfortable with terraforming. I still have a lot about it to learn! Also, you can bury bells in the glowing spot, then dig up the tree sapling to plant it elsewhere. :)

Did gifting rounds and two deliveries to Poncho (stop getting into arguments, bud 😆).

I cut all the trees and pock up all the flowers and random items I had place thru the Island. I also pick up everything from my house and give it away to other players. I want to start decorating my Island but Idk why is so hard for me to get ideas. I start with something and loose interest after a while. So right now my Island is a empty mess 😂😂🤦‍♀️

I finished upgrading my last house to being 6 rooms. Now.....to decorate. Maybe I'll finally do a modern looking living room.

Got Cookie's photo. Now Broccolo, stop holding out on me! I’ve gotten pictures from several villagers that got to my island more recently than he did. And he’s the one I’d like to replace with a cranky to get those last reactions.

Otherwise, just the usual daily stuff and a few more pumpkin decorations.

• Let Ava move off my island it was sad to say goodbye to her since she was one of my first starting villagers
  • Went mystery island-hopping trying to find Kiki though found Audie again and invited her for a second time
  • And caught some more snowflakes to add to the collection

Back