What did you dream about?

Tally Hall and some girl who was really nice and trying to help me see them (I kept just missing their performances and I was really distraught) and she was really nice and i loved almost everything about her but her scary dog and but then she attacked me with a marionette or something and I temporarily strangled her in self defense (i didn’t kill her)

I dreamt about a Zombie apocalypse again. Except this time I'm a survivor, acting like a Rimuru, the slime protagonist of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, where I had to absorb forms to get around and kill zombies and survive. It was also very souls-likey. Definitely one of the most intense dreams I'd say.

I dreamt that I went to college but it was different and this was my first time taking gen ed classes in person. It was weird and felt and looked like middle school, in fact I felt even younger at times and I kept crying for some reason and I was super embarassed. I forgot to do some assignments, including one where you redesign a flag. Then I was in this weird area with an elevator that moved cartoonishly like there was a fight going on inside it. And a celebrity would step out. It turned out to be this guy in a chef outfit with cartoonish proportions. Like the guy was normal but the coat had huge shoulders and crap. Then the whole thing happened again a couple times with different people. Then it was time for lunch but first we had to do some activity in class. When I finally got to go buy lunch, I tried to buy some corn on the cob and the lunch lady was like “um, well, those are actually more for the kids with weaker bones…” then why did they make them so easy to grab?

I dreamt that my foot had all of its toes fused together and rounded like a nub and had no toenails yet the toes were still separated and webbed. Also my foot was basically goo ad it was weird.

I dreamt that our neighbor wanted my mom to drop off these video tapes in Haiti. My mom wasn’t sure how soon she could go. I think she was going to drive most of the way, but there is water in the way. We ended up watching the tapes and it was like two short clips from Sailor Moon or something similar. Then there was this whole thing where you could go on a trip with a group to Haiti, and all you had to do to be considered was apply in a certain way. I was pretty excited, but also hesitant that maybe it was an exploitative trick but I asked the coordinator at the meeting (which took place in my parents’ bedroom for some reason), but she confirmed it wasn’t. I also didn’t want to learn any French (ik they speak Haitian Creole too but that wasn’t in the dream) I found out pretty last minute you had to write an essay and draw a picture. The plane was right outside the back door and was about to leave. So I quickly tried to scribble a picture down and somehow I had an essay I’d written earlier. But the plane took off without me and part pf the reason was that I didn’t attend the first meeting. I was so angry that I started posting to TBT on multiple threads saying crap like “THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!” even though it wasn’t. Then it was like I was in a big store and started wrecking everything.

I had a dream some people were graduating/leaving my job, and I remember crying. Then my friend texted me that our manager said I was slacking because I left when I was allowed to and there was a lot to clean up. So I went back, and the doors collapsed. they fell out of their hinges and I stood outside, unsure of what to do.

I was in the auditorium with the rest of the 11th grade students, where attendance was being taken. I saw two students making out in the corner. (?!) Before I could say anything, my teacher took action by lassoing them into a pure-white portal, where they appropriately started screaming. I started to snicker, but my friend shot me a disapproving look. I distinctly remember one of those students calling themselves a "captive honour" (context: song title), which was a little disturbing given the context, before they were brought back to the auditorium.

That I was in charge of taking care of some kid that had a tendency to skip school. I actually had a brilliant plan to make sure he didn’t leave the school. I made it look like I left while he was trying to hide in a closet and I hid behind the door watching from a window and the moment he came out to leave, I also came out and said, “I’m taking you to class now so you don’t get lost on your first day!” He was in total shock that I was still there and couldn’t escape. Then I woke up.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I was being chased by a pig. And not a big scary boar, but a little pink pig. I was running and running and so terrified. I ran up some stairs, in slow motion, and the pig caught up to me and I screamed.

I woke up in a sweat, and then laughed at the ridiculous situation. Why it was terrifying in my dream I don't know. In real life, if I saw Babe, I would be so happy.

i lived in the same house as my close friend and they were trying to get him yet he was able to fall fast asleep and i was wide awake and paranoid the whole time lol and then it cut to playing dead by daylight and i was playing as pyramid head, although i was also a survivor and i remember having such a hard time trying to run from the killer and then that somehow switched to sky and the person who played as killer was telling me how hard it was to catch me despite my character being very slow. it was so weird lol

I took a nap at 3pm yesterday and had such a weird dream.

I dreamed I was in my office, getting ready to leave at 12:30pm. I went home (but it was the house I lived in age 7-11) and went straight into my old bedroom for a nap in my old bunkbeds. Then I woke-up suddenly back in my office, it was dark outside and the clock now showed 6:30pm. I remembered leaving and going home, and figured I must have fallen asleep at work and dreamed it all.

As I got up to leave, an image of a wendigo flashed into my head. I ignored it and went into the hallway, but instead of classrooms the corridor was now an open nursery space with children running around and one staff member - not anyone I knew but I somehow knew she was named Susan. The only other thing that struck me as strange was the store room opposite my office was now filled of cupboard boxes.

I went to the home ec classroom our department uses as a staff room, but when I went in it actually looked like a staff room rather than a home ec room. I spoke to someone in there, can't remember what about, and Susan came up. I say I just saw her. And he responds, "I don't know why everyone talks about Susan as if they know her. She died at 26, and has been dead longer than most of you have been alive." At that moment again the image of a wendigo flashes into my mind. I turn around to leave, all the children are gone, and I hear a strange growling sound. I start running.

Then my girlfriend woke me up. Dreams are weird.

I had a dream of the homeless guy who frequents my store, who followed me to my house. He was trying to get in/camp there, and actually got in. I ended up attacking him, and he got angry. Then he tried getting in again, with my neighbor and his grandkids following the guy like a bunch of ducks. It was terrifying.

• I dreamt I was having a birthday party like when I was a kid where i’d have a bunch of friends over and we’d splash in the little inflatable pool in the backyard. We were having fun but soon it was time to eat. The food was pizza but I realized someone couldn’t eat it because of her allergy (I forgot!) I ran inside to ask my parents if they had anything else for her to eat and there was a ceasar salad with some separate slices of cheese and so I asked them to go to the store and get something else. I may or may not have gone with them but either way I missed out on a lot of the pool time because of my forgetfulness ;-; At some point, a makeup artist I admire did my makeup but it ended up being really sloppy and melted almost instantly.
  • Some time later, I saw a big American flag flying through the air over the backyard. I recognized it as a dream sign and may have pinched myself to no avail. I still believed it was real (haven’t been working on my lucid dreaming stuff lately lol) Then I saw some long strings extending from it and I was like ohhh, it all makes sense now! (It didn’t) It’s a paraglider! I didn’t expect the paraglider to land in the backyard but she did. Which reminded me of a dream I had some time ago where a paraglider on a bicycle landed in the backyard, except that previous event was canon in this dream as well. So I wondered if our backyard was some sort of designated landing space for paragliders.
  • Much later, I was playing with this chihuahua-sized katydid that was acting like a puppy and letting me rub its belly, it was adorable!

Last night I dreamt of a TikToker I follow, and she made a TikTok with her mother, and they were acting like cheerleaders. They even formed a T, with one of them holding the other with their hands raised.

I dreamed that I returned to a university that I attended many years ago. It's not too surprising, although I'm surprised that me in my dream wasn't despairing over returning to that state that I recently moved away from and am much happier away from. Weirdest part of the dream was that at one point I discovered the university was connected to a shopping mall (which it isn't in reality, obviously!) and I decided to walk out into the mall and then I got completely lost in the mall and could not find the way back to the university campus. Weird.

I had a nightmare that my girlfriend left me without saying a word. Just left the house, wouldn't answer her phone, and didn't come back. :cry:

She wasn't there when I woke-up (unusual as she sleeps later than me), called out for her, and she came in and hugged me. 🖤

I dreamed I had to write a report on Potassium and I had four days to get it done with other homework needing done. In the dream I couldn't think clearly and neither could anyone else. It was ridiculous and random. In four days another person had to write a report and it was a chosen topic by the teacher. Each person got a different topic.

I had this weird dream/false memory a few months ago that I somehow still remember. It involved me reading notifications from ESPN on my phone about Charles Barkley (a famous ex-NBA player) suddenly having a stroke at a dance and passing away. What's even weirder is that I actually tuned into ESPN the next day just to see if what I "saw" was actually real. Nothing regarding Barkley came up on the little ticker below, and I eventually saw him fine and dandy later in the evening on TNT's NBA pre-game show. I really don't know why this (of all things) became stuck in my mind so intensely; I'm not even an NBA super-fan.

I was on a baseball field playing a game. The game was currently tied in the last inning, and I had to throw a runner out after he hit a ball to me in the outfield. But not only did I miss the ball, but when I tried to throw it to home plate I realized that there was a sweater or something over my arms, so I couldn't extend my arms. I tried to work with my fellow outfielder to throw the person out, but they crossed the plate and the opposing team won.

It was definitely a weird dream. I'm not sure why anyone would be wearing a sweater over their arms in a baseball game that restricts their throwing motion. :LOL:

Back