March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
So I've had this thread idea for quite a while now, I'm sorry if this thread does not create "meaningful" discussion...

I did a brief search and this thread doesn't seem to have been done in a long time. What eye color do you have? Do you like your eye color? If not then what eye color do you wish you had?
I was born with blue eyes but my eyes seem to change color from exposure to the sun. I really like my eye color and I'm happy I was born with blue eyes, they are probably the thing I like most about my body.

I'm fully aware that red, violet and heterochromia eyes are unbelievably rare and affect less than 1% of the population and that probably no one on TBT will select those poll options making them useless I just added them 'cause I felt like it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i have dark brown eyes and i wouldn't change them, i love them. people often call their own brown eyes "boring" but frankly they're wrong, i think it's cool how they can look like black voids in some lighting and have amber highlights when the sun hits.

my eyes used to be lighter when i was younger, but as i got older they turned to a dark brown.

Mine are hazel, and are more green than brown. The brown is around the pupil and the green is outside of the brown. They actually used to seem to change and would seem more green when I was happy and more amber when I was sad, but I don’t notice that happen much anymore. Besides that I know that can’t really happen. I love my eye color, but I would also love to have heterochromia. I think it’s so cool.

Mine are blue! I know how genetics work, but I still find it funny because my mom had green eyes and my dad's are brown. I do have a tiny fleck of yellow by the pupils :)

My eyes are usually steel blue, but appear as different shades depending on lighting and what I wear.

I have hazel, slightly greenish eyes! My eyes and my eye colour are the things I like most about my physical appearance, so I wouldn't change them! Blue or grey eyes would also be cool to have, though. Brown eyes are extremely beautiful as well, especially in sunlight!

Bright scarlet red, obviously. Do snakes have glowing red eyes? Yes, ones that are cursed for more than a thousand years do 🐍

I have brown eyes! I used to really hate it, I wanted to have blue or green eyes soooo bad when I was in middle school and high school. I even tried out colored contact lenses in college. But now I have come to appreciate my brown eyes and I love them

I have brown eyes and wouldn't change them either. I have a dark spot in one and under the sunlight there is a little bit of green.

i have dark brown eyes and i wouldn't change them, i love them. people often call their own brown eyes "boring" but frankly they're wrong, i think it's cool how they can look like black voids in some lighting and have amber highlights when the sun hits.
I feel the same way! I’ve always thought it was so cool to have brown eyes. When I was a kid, I feel like blue eyes were depicted as “cuter” or something (hello, creepy racial undertones that I did not grasp at the time), but I was always pleased to have brown eyes.

I have dark brown eyes. I feel like they’re kind of boring, but at the same time I’m not sure a different eye colour would suit me.

I have green eyes :) they change the shades of green depending on the light and my mood.

They can go from light green to a dark olive green.

I have brown eyes. I used to think it was black, because that's how teachers gaslighted us when we were young. But growing up, I can say it's a dark shade of brown, which is actually nice.

My eyes are green! Sort of an olive-y, slightly-greyish green color to be more specific. I'm fairly happy with them (though I probably would prefer a slightly more vibrant shade), but when I was very young I desperately wanted to have purple eyes. I had a fashion doll with purple eyes back then; she was my favorite and I thought she was super pretty, so I think I just wanted to look like her ahaha.

Back