Galaxy Cupcake
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Coco
Black Famous Mushroom
Lily of the Valley
Black Famous Mushroom
Celeste Chick Plush
My favourite meal of the day is breakfast, so whenever I travel I love to try to eat whatever is common in that place to eat as breakfast there.

So now I'm curious, what are you eating in the morning?
Either before work or on free days!

I'm making this thread as I'm about to make a big birthday breakfast for my bf lmao

on weekends my favorite thing to have is pancakes or waffles or sometimes french toast! on weekdays I go to work early so I usually don't have time to make anything, but I'll grab some fruit and I've been trying to get in the habit of leaving overnight oats for me to take as well. if I take a break before lunch sometimes I'll go and get a breakfast sandwich or a muffin or something like that

Breakfast is also my favorite meal of the day! I chose "other" mainly because it would be a mix of many of your options, but it also depends on the situation. If I am going to a restaurant, I want good hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage, and maybe some blueberry pancakes. I would also like some toasted sourdough bread with that meal.

If I am making breakfast for myself at home, I am usually making ham and scrambled eggs (or fried Spam mixed in), plus any type of toast.

Sometimes a fried egg and cheese sandwich.

it is 1:30 in the morning, and now I am craving breakfast!

I mostly eat bread, arepas, eggs and fruit for breakfast. On the weekend I sometimes eat meat like steak and eat blueberry pancakes with honey but even then sometimes I just stick to the usual that I eat during the weekdays. I also like eggs with beans and rice sometimes but that is very rare since I am sticking to a healthier diet now.

Breakfast is normally some toast with a cup of tea or a coffee if I’m tired and need a wake up. This morning I have just woken up and as it’s a lazy Sunday I am just having a cup of tea and come back to bed 😊

i usually don’t usually eat breakfast since i’m always rushing for work on weekdays, and it’s hard for me to eat early in the morning. sometimes i’ll have a donut if my coworker brings some or we have a special staff breakfast. i have a big bottle of cold brew i keep in my mini fridge but i only take a few sips of it each day so i’m not sure that counts as breakfast

on weekends i sleep in and have more of an appetite when i get out of bed so i can eat breakfast. i also tend to be hungry and go for more savory breakfasts with meat, rather than sweets

I rarely ever eat breakfast because I kinda get sick when I eat too early, so I just wait until lunch. Whenever I do eat breakfast it’s not one specific thing. Could be fruits and some yogurt, pancakes, something savoury… just whatever appeals to me that momemt ^^

most of the time i eat a banana with some bread or a banana with peanut butter (or all 3). sometimes i feel like consuming a sandwich, so i hit one up too from time to time

Weekdays when I have work I don't eat anything, maybe a cereal bar or protein drink that fulfills the role vaguely. But I do really like breakfast, I enjoy making an omelette with beans, mushrooms, hash browns, toasted bacon sandwich ect! At a hotel breakfast buffet I go crazy for a full English minus black pudding and tomato.

I voted for cornflakes but I just took that as the cereal option. I’ve never really been a breakfast person so something small like a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea most days and other days just a cup of tea/coffee.

Work days I usually grab something quick since I don’t have a lot of time. Usually a bagel or a muffin. On my off days I like to make waffles or pancakes.

My breakfasts are usually pretty light, a fruit and a coffee. I sometimes go for porridge or cereal with fruit, or sometimes toast with jam or banana.

Last edited:
it's weird because my ability to eat a certain amount in the morning fluctuates every day. some mornings I'll cook eggs, sausage, and toast, and that's pretty filling. some mornings I can't eat much, so I make a smoothie with some peanut butter for protein. and some mornings I can't eat at all! make it make sense lol

but the first thing I mentioned, I'd say that's my favourite. I like to have a savoury and filling breakfast when I can. 😊

Back