• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What was your first town called?

boring

into oblivion and unto death!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Morellul Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Pink Bunny Balloon
Pink Balloon
Pink Feather
Pink Balloon
Sky Grass Scenery
I recently found my copy of ACWW from 2008 only to realise my town was actually called Sorcha so,,, oof. What was the name of your guys' first town(s)?

i got the AC for the game cube the year it came out in america iirc. i was just a kid back then and i'm pretty sure my older brother and i called it "colorado" bc that's the state we lived in. the town i have currently on that memory card in my game cube is named azeroth, and i made that town in like... 2008/2009.

Ashbury. My old subdivision was Ashbury Square. Really original, not. And it sounded awful the way they speak. They can actually pronounce my town names now and yes, that was deliberate.

vmguleo.png

apparently, my name was just some hearts lol

such creativity

My town is called meldon
it's the same town I've had since the release day of the game

my first town was actually named after the town i live in irl, lol. but we had to drop a letter because it was too long. so it sorta looked dumb. i was really young when we got animal crossing for the game cube, and my parents played more than i did haha.

I'm really new to the franchise, but my first town was called Olive. I had to reset it because of a TERRIBLE layout, despite the fact that Lolly was a resident :(

my first town was called nerton because this random generator suggested it and i thought it was SO cool lol
i think my first villager was teddy and i was so shocked that a bear could be so rude and my little self almost cried c'x

One of my first towns that I remember having (on WW) was just called that raindrop symbol 💧 for some reason

Back