• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
think i have the whooping cough ;_;
been coughing for a week now, so many coughing spells... so many phlegm (hehe sorry!)
mum still needs to take me to the doctor, but she's not bothered.
._.

I don't know why I keep giving relationship advice to people when I've never been in a relationship myself??

like...how can I tell people not to worry and that they'll meet someone and live happily ever after when I don't even believe that will happen for me? if someone says stuff like that to me I'm just like pft yeah right have you seen me

iuno man. I hate how I can't take my own advice but I'm sure a lot of people have this problem

I don't know why I keep giving relationship advice to people when I've never been in a relationship myself??

like...how can I tell people not to worry and that they'll meet someone and live happily ever after when I don't even believe that will happen for me? if someone says stuff like that to me I'm just like pft yeah right have you seen me

iuno man. I hate how I can't take my own advice but I'm sure a lot of people have this problem

Haha, I live this life everyday :( I tell other people that it's going to be okay, when I would really like to jump off of a bridge.

Last edited:
Haha, I live this life everyday :( I tell other people that it's going to be okay, when I would really like to jump off of a bridge.
I usually tell people/other people have told me that in the end everything's okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. It helped me a lot when I was broken up with.

10603480_686455648105393_2575251092248078240_n.jpg

So apparently there's this spider just chilling and dangling on my ceiling. Only problem is that it's right above my pillow where I sleep at night, and I really hate spiders. >:
How in the heck am I supposed to sleep now. I wish I had the guts to kill it. >.>

More spider talk, xD poor girls, If I were their I'd smash it for you.

jesus wont answer my prayers and i dont understand b/cos i am prayin really hard about some things

It's past 1 AM and I'm still up doing homework.
The homework is reading a book on how to read. wtf.

plEASE DO. It's still there and hasn't moved at all. ;-; Outrageous.

I would if I was there XD and Yeah I had to deal with a spider above me on the ceiling once, their was no way and in hell I was gonna fall asleep with that above me, I grabbed a shoe, smashed it, cleaned it up with a towel.

I would if I was there XD and Yeah I had to deal with a spider above me on the ceiling once, their was no way and in hell I was gonna fall asleep with that above me, I grabbed a shoe, smashed it, cleaned it up with a towel.

Woooow bro, I wish I were brave enough to even go near one! x3 This one time I woke up and saw a little black dot a few inches from my face. It took me a few seconds to focus my vision, but I jumped out of bed soon after. DX

Feeling depressed.
Every time I eat I feel sick.
I've been feeling a lot like that too the past few months. Sometimes just having a nibble makes me feel awful. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back