What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I just been taking advantage of people all this time?

Without realizing it?

I'm tired of being the only one who cleans anything around here.

my memory loss from my ECTs is so frustrating
ugh. starting to wonder if its worth it.

Go to the doctor. It's better to know the truth than worrying. Also if you are pregnant, arrange so you can get an abortion. If not, congrats and move on.

I wasn't asking for advice, and I already have a doctor's appointment.

In Spanish class I said I liked a wooden statue of a donkey that the the Spanish teacher has. Now everyone's saying I like the Spanish teacher's arse. Fml

In Spanish class I said I liked a wooden statue of a donkey that the the Spanish teacher has. Now everyone's saying I like the Spanish teacher's arse. Fml

IM SORRY BUT THIS MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD THATS HILARIOUS
ofmg im sorry

I got my first pair of jeans since last year.
I'm still the same size and they look great on my ass, which is a big deal in my tiny world of insecurities.
But I need to lose my stomach. If I had a smaller stomach, I'd be totally okay with what I look like. I'm just, kind of not sure how to lose it since people say sit-ups don't do anything anymore. Walking/running just keeps making my legs even scarier and I keep losing weight in my chest, not where I want it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going out in a few minutes! But... anxietyyyyy...

Have fun! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww for reals? I've got it booked in for Monday! I've got a Christina and I know that can be pretty painful when bumped, but tbh as it's more fleshy it absorbs the shock. The hood is gonna be a lot thinner. Is it troublesome day to day? Or just when it's healing?

Edit: Sorry I'm pretty sure that was more than anyone on this forum ever wanted to know about me ever.

Christina piercings look so cute and if I wasn't so self-conscious (and if my boyfriend was actually into them), I'd totally get one. I'm like, vicariously living through you and @Motte for your adventurous piercings, lol. I wanna get one, but at the same time, I'd rather not, lol. I feel like my anatomy just isn't cute enough. Or knowing my luck, it would cause some sort of complication.

Last edited:
this guy is such a huge tool but he strongly resembles someone who was important to me I'm so mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back