• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made you think that? One reason why I liked your username is because you've been active on this site for four years, and you have never changed your username. A lot of people on this site changed their names.

I just saw this :p
I was just seeing people post and it made me realize my username is kinda childish for a 20 year old and I could have thought of something way better when I joined. But looking back, I signed up at like 3 am and I was just ready to join the site, I really rushed into the username.
Now, 4 years later, I feel stuck to this username. And I know I don't portray myself as super girly around here, but I do get kinda tired of everyone assuming I'm a male :p

Are you kidding me? Apple2012. The staff have more important things. Than you saying: It's to get staff attention, Can i be a Staff Favorite? The Staff Doesnt Read My: Blogs, Posts. Boo-Hoo. I'm disappointed at you. Your acting like a brat.

I was just seeing people post and it made me realize my username is kinda childish for a 20 year old and I could have thought of something way better when I joined. But looking back, I signed up at like 3 am and I was just ready to join the site, I really rushed into the username.
Now, 4 years later, I feel stuck to this username. And I know I don't portray myself as super girly around here, but I do get kinda tired of everyone assuming I'm a male :p

i actually really like your username, it's different and easily recognisable. and if you want childish, i'm 22 and my username is 'mogyay'. i don't really go on the 'guess the user above you's age' thread much but i hardly ever got 13+ which i'm blaming on my username tbh (or maybe i just seem immature i'm not sure..)

nuuuuuuuuu!
plz nah,dont change it ;___;
dat name is so beautiful T.T

Two blog entries on the StarFall Press would be the answer, one about the TBT fair and the other on site ideas (both were written in january). I wanted to show the staff my ideas.

Do they actually need mod attention or do you just want us to look at them?

If the former, report them and a staff user will see to it.

If the latter, you can't expect us to go and seek something that's hidden away in a blog post. If there is something that you really feel we would benefit from hearing then you need to take the initiative to bring it to us. Creating a thread in Bell Tree HQ is the most suitable way of doing this.

Are you kidding me? Apple2012. The staff have more important things. Than you saying: It's to get staff attention, Can i be a Staff Favorite? The Staff Doesnt Read My: Blogs, Posts. Boo-Hoo. I'm disappointed at you. Your acting like a brat.

I was thinking of posting that, but I don't want another Rude Behavior warning...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm sure the staff has far more important issues than people squeaming over pixels.

Talking about pinwheels, it was either luck if you got picked as favorite, guessed the right answer or had enough Trivia knowledge during the Nights. I was lucky to know enough random facts during Night 4. You can always try next fair.

And yeah I might have been annoying for my White feather, but I eventually got it thanks to some awesome people here after months of trying.

Do they actually need mod attention or do you just want us to look at them?

If the former, report them and a staff user will see to it.

If the latter, you can't expect us to go and seek something that's hidden away in a blog post. If there is something that you really feel we would benefit from hearing then you need to take the initiative to bring it to us. Creating a thread in Bell Tree HQ is the most suitable way of doing this.

Okay, I'll try creating a thread in the HQ later this year if it's about event ideas.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess it's true that the staff doesn't show favoritism towards anybody. I never even believed that they like some members over others.

I'm not going to get defensive or fight back this time because not only I'm getting tired of having negative experiences here (I haven't had any terrible experiences after the last cut-off date, May 9th), but I don't want to ruin this thread. Since it's the fact that blogs are quiet here and that the staff have other stuff to do, I regret complaining about this.

Jfc.. correct schedule please??

- - - Post Merge - - -

eh so it was correct then why do you.. freaking change it @.o

nuuuuuuuuu!
plz nah,dont change it ;___;
dat name is so beautiful T.T

Thank you :') I thought I had an idea of what to change it to but I'm not sure now anyway

i actually really like your username, it's different and easily recognisable. and if you want childish, i'm 22 and my username is 'mogyay'. i don't really go on the 'guess the user above you's age' thread much but i hardly ever got 13+ which i'm blaming on my username tbh (or maybe i just seem immature i'm not sure..)
Ah thank you!
I've seen your name and I never really understood it but I never thought it was childish! I think people just assume everyone here is pretty young since tbt does have a huge amount of younger members. I don't go in there either, but you don't act like one of those younger members around here :p

When people can't take any sort of opinion/view/criticism that isn't positive, Just stop doing art if you expect 100% +1 responses.

Alternatively: I can't handle people who fully trace existing artwork and put it off as their own and call themselves good, atleast with my pixel art, I made them do something different, if I had a hard time drawing a specific area, I would atleast have the good will of saying I borrowed said part of the character's artwork for the final result.

Last edited:
When people can't take any sort of opinion/view/criticism that isn't positive, Just stop doing art if you expect 100% +1 responses.

Alternatively: I can't handle people who fully trace existing artwork and put it off as their own and call themselves good, atleast with my pixel art, I made them do something different, if I had a hard time drawing a specific area, I would atleast have the good will of saying I borrowed said part of the character's artwork for the final result.

yes so much... ._.

comes with the territory
school sucks; that's all there is to it. take it from someone who just got their bachelors

Wake up in the morning
Go to the frikin school
Get on the classroom of the a*shole teacher
Be bored a ****
Get out and get something of the clown (a.k.a a*shole of there) or the gossip girl
Repeat this shiaaattttt
Get to home with lots of homework
Repeat "-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back