• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their online is nothing in lag compared to SSBB

Nothing compared to Wifi errors on the 3DS lmango.

Also I hope we get the 150x150 extension for forum avatars. I mean staff p much has it and some of the default are the size as well.

Can't tell if I want to cry, vomit, scream, or some combination. This is not fun.

That's very kind of you :') but I'm mainly feeling sick and just having petty problems. I think I just need some sleep.

If your sick, remember to sleep longer and take naps.
Also, make sure you eat hot food and stay in bed all day.
It helps :)
You probably knew all that though.

My glasses broke and now I have to wear contacts.
Now that would be all good except for the fact that contacts are the most uncomfortable goddamn sight-enhancing...tool?
It just feels like i poked myself in the eye a couple times real hard.
They aren't ripped or in the wrong way either...I think I need new contacts. GODDAMNIT

Last edited:
My glasses broke and now I have to wear contacts.
Now that would be all good except for the fact that contacts are the most uncomfortable goddamn sight-enhancing...tool?
It just feels like i poked myself in the eye a couple times real hard.
They aren't ripped or in the wrong way either...I think I need new contacts. GODDAMNIT

Ah I'm in an opposite-ish situation.. kind of. I'm on my last pair of contacts and I can't order new ones because I can't find my prescription oops My mom said she can't schedule an eye doctor appointment in the next week so I might have to wear my glasses to school ugh

I'm so pissed at myself, my gosh. I accidentally bought and scratched off a $20 Playstation Card instead of a Steam card. What am I supposed to do with this?

I'm so pissed at myself, my gosh. I accidentally bought and scratched off a $20 Playstation Card instead of a Steam card. What am I supposed to do with this?

I'm sorry if I'm pouring salt onto wounds, but didn't you notice yourself grabbing the card off the rack before you took it?

I'm sorry if I'm pouring salt onto wounds, but didn't you notice yourself grabbing the card off the rack before you took it?

My mind isn't in the right place right now. I just can't believe I was stupid enough to not notice myself grabbing it off the store shelf AND when I was scratching it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back