• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i want to give up but it's not possible. i have to soldier on, keep my chin up, and never let my smile falter. giving up is never an option for me- i'll keep going until i just can't.

All these problems at work our first day open... I have a feeling there will be a bunch more tonight still... UHG!

National honors society nominated me and a few other students to join by my school only gave up 7 slots to them so now we have to compete. Which is stressful for I'm book with AP classes that takes up most of my schedule and time after school for we get packets of homework due the following day.
So now I have to join some clubs and complete six hours of community service before joining.

My daughter is sick in the hospital again with a bad case of pneumonia. Which they told her on Monday at the VA hospital on Monday it was only a bad virus and then she was right back last night with being diagnosed with the pneumonia. I am so upset because she can only miss 16 hours of class time out of her tech school or she will be what is called recycled and will have to stay there in San Antonio for the whole Holidays and wait for the next round of classes to restart class again. She was doing so good, getting 100's on all of her tests(they test EVERY DAY) as they have to take what they would learn in about a year's time and learn it in two months. I don't normally ask for prayer but please pray for a speedy recovery as she is VERY ill right now.

body feels hot + super moody and do not want to bother anyone at the momentarily.
can't even sleep :(

My daughter is sick in the hospital again with a bad case of pneumonia. Which they told her on Monday at the VA hospital on Monday it was only a bad virus and then she was right back last night with being diagnosed with the pneumonia. I am so upset because she can only miss 16 hours of class time out of her tech school or she will be what is called recycled and will have to stay there in San Antonio for the whole Holidays and wait for the next round of classes to restart class again. She was doing so good, getting 100's on all of her tests(they test EVERY DAY) as they have to take what they would learn in about a year's time and learn it in two months. I don't normally ask for prayer but please pray for a speedy recovery as she is VERY ill right now.

Oh no :( virtual hug & sending my prayer to your daughter and for you. My mother was very worried when I was a child because she thought I had pneumonia but later found out I had asthma. I do not know the pain of a parent knowing their child is ill but I know it is never easy.

My hair is so bad right now, I took a look at it and immediately called my hair salon for an appointment tomorrow.

i don't want to work today and tomorrow and sunday and monday my birthday is on monday smh work got me fcked up

when you try to be nice and then the people who you're trying to be nice towards are salty/rude to you.
and my close friends wonder why I'm so dark. smh, you only get the same treatment you give out :confused:

oh and i'm running out of chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back