• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I've had bad luck this week and I've been embarrassing myself in public by dropping my stuff on the ground, loosing my stuff and tripping over things and almost wiping out. :'D

I really hope this delivery guy hurries and brings me my Chinese. I literally haven't eaten all day and I need Chinese food

I'm concerned with the fact that the CMC keep showing up in episodes, yet in my headcanon, they're supposed to be in Kalos. But it's not my problem.

I'm a little stressed out about my History homework and how I need to stand up in front of the whole class and talk in front of like 30 or something people...I'm a little scared. :( also, there are just some people irl that are bothering me right now...

Mom called me a dumb *** when I constanly make it on the honour roll :/ Have never seen her name

Having to face the past and the harsh reality ahead. Memories keep coming back and not ones I'd like to think about. They're just hard to deal with.

I was super hungry and my mom brought me something from this new wok place and I've been waiting for an hour for her to get home and the wok was so bad omg.

Having to face the past and the harsh reality ahead. Memories keep coming back and not ones I'd like to think about. They're just hard to deal with.

i feel you.

also school starts on the 3rd. i kinda look forward cause then my parents will shut up for some time but im gonna miss spending time with my friends ;u;

Ugh. I feel terrible right now. I risked having pepperoni pizza last night and ended up getting a really bad gallbladder attack today. I still feel it right now and it's painful as heck. I got maybe only a couple hours of sleep before the back pain woke me up from it and then came the stomach pain.

My Uni workload is growing exponentially. My course is very art orientated and my confidence in my work is crashing everyday which is affecting my overall confidence (which is already low by default). I'm basically sticking my head in the sand, refusing to face the truth.

hope that college is open next week to do some work, a friend told me it is so i'm just relying on that :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back