• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog's eye is really bad. It was bad yesterday as well, and I tried to convince my parents to go then, but they didn't care ;-;
Now he can't even open it.

Today marks exactly a year my mother passed, It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, older brother and my Grandparents are over for the day to spend family time together.

Still miss her but hey, I'm pulling through just fine, still bothers me though.

my sister's bf is getting his second chance, back living at their house again, but my mom thought they were done for good I guess so she already went and told my sister how much she hates him and has always hated him. I feel like it's gonna b an awkward christmas lol

got a killer headache

noo :( recover swiftly and prosper

i don't got this tea to share with
tumblr_m8rl1pgRRj1r8gzjr.gif

hate how this teacher makes us write out the entire question to get credit.. esp when the writers love adding unnecessary fluff to everything ugh my hand is sore and i should've gone to bed way earlier

GLENN DIED I THINK PLS NO GLENN DON'T BE DEAD. ; - ; I am crying over this we all just gotta #pray4maggie. What is she gonna do huh????

Last edited:
i bought the nicest shoes and wore them once and they literally destroyed the back of my feet like i wore them for half an hour why must something so nice hurt my soul so bad

also i have a ton of work for uni to do and i dont understand any of it :-----)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back