• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head is pounding and killing me, mom says, Take Tylenol, go to class, and everything will be ok. Everything will NOT be ok in our loud class room

Got a good night's sleep, but it wasn't enough to make up for my massive loss of sleep from the other day so I'm still tired as hell.

i'm sure you're not! I feel all gross and ugly sometimes (who am I kidding? most of the time) but you have to think about your best features. could be your legs, arms, anything. everyone has them :D just focus on them, and you're sure to feel better

i haven't been watching tv recently but i think i just saw twd spoilers and HAH here's to not watching tv for even longer ugh

Girls and their stupid D.I.Y. photos like "hey this is so easy you can do it in 4 steps!!" And it's so gosh darn hard for me like all I wanna do is be able to frenchbraid my own hair

I hate being a girl that's so bad at girly things fml

Last edited:
Girls and their stupid D.I.Y. photos like "hey this is so easy you can do it in 4 steps!!" And it's so gosh darn hard for me like all I wanna do is be able to frenchbraid my own hair

i assume those people making them have like 45 years practice cause yeah shizz is not easy. not that i ever braid my hair but i feel ya.. i hate "easy steps" regardless of subject.

also ech i need more gems on fr ugh

I know what you mean, generally these things are easy but you need to do them at least a couple of times. I usually forget about it by then!

Drawing a brain is a lot harder when you have to do it on such a big piece of paper. :<

i assume those people making them have like 45 years practice cause yeah shizz is not easy. not that i ever braid my hair but i feel ya.. i hate "easy steps" regardless of subject.
Yeah, these people probably could do it in their sleep and I only know how to do simple braids lol

I know what you mean, generally these things are easy but you need to do them at least a couple of times. I usually forget about it by then!
Right?? I used to be better at braiding, but it's gotten sloppy on me and that's definitely not helping right now

And my arms hurt so bad from holding them up trying to do this the whole time xD I feel so whimpy

Last edited:
i'm in the process of moving out of my family's home and into a new one with a partner.
and i'm beyond annoyed with how things are starting to turn out- my family said they supported my decision and that they'd help me out if i need anything but all they've done so far is make it difficult to leave when they clearly stated that me moving out would benefit everyone in the end. whats the point in 'helping' if all you're doing to do is hinder the progress your child is trying to make?

why say you support the ideal and will make an effort to help it run smoothly if all you're going to do is try to drag my back in using guilt trips? whats the point in growing up if you wont finally let me leave. it makes no sense.

i'm in the process of moving out of my family's home and into a new one with a partner.
and i'm beyond annoyed with how things are starting to turn out- my family said they supported my decision and that they'd help me out if i need anything but all they've done so far is make it difficult to leave when they clearly stated that me moving out would benefit everyone in the end. whats the point in 'helping' if all you're doing to do is hinder the progress your child is trying to make?

why say you support the ideal and will make an effort to help it run smoothly if all you're going to do is try to drag my back in using guilt trips? whats the point in growing up if you wont finally let me leave. it makes no sense.

Perhaps they're trying to see your resolve? It's not unusual for a parent to feel uneasy about their child moving out, especially when it's permanent like your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back