• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

- I thought my fever broke... it didn't.

- I had a terrible sleep last night. I woke up every couple of hours crying because I was in a hell of a lot of pain, plus I didn't think to refill my water bottle before sleeping, so that made everything even worse once I finished drinking it all.

- I have very little energy. It's so bad that I can barely feed my cat, walk to the bathroom, etc.

- I also don't have an appetite. It's been nearly 48 hours and I've only eaten a tiny bag of popcorn and a small fruit bowl.

I hate this so much, but all I can do is take medicine, drink lots of water, try to eat, and wait it out.

This seller on Etsy has never shipped out my package. I can track the package and from the 14th it said shipping label created. It was supposed to be here by now, the 27th. I messaged her the 25th asking what's up. 12hrs later she said she's look into it. We're in the same country with a 4 hrs timezone difference. The 26th I messaged her 'hey is there an update', nothing. I was thinking about sending another message but at this point I'm just mad about it. Tomorrow Etsy let's me leave reviews (even when you don't get the product) so I'm just gonna one star everythin explaining the situation and open a case with Etsy to get a refund. Some of their recent reviews also complain of packages never being shipped out or stuff missing from the order. This is ridiculous, she's had over ten days to ship out the jewelry and instead almost ghosts me and apparently another person who left a review saying they never got back to her.

These reviews came in after I placed my order so its not like I missed them before I made the order. She has alot of positive reviews, but the very recent ones are negative.

This seller on Etsy has never shipped out my package. I can track the package and from the 14th it said shipping label created. It was supposed to be here by now, the 27th. I messaged her the 25th asking what's up. 12hrs later she said she's look into it. We're in the same country with a 4 hrs timezone difference. The 26th I messaged her 'hey is there an update', nothing. I was thinking about sending another message but at this point I'm just mad about it. Tomorrow Etsy let's me leave reviews (even when you don't get the product) so I'm just gonna one star everythin explaining the situation and open a case with Etsy to get a refund. Some of their recent reviews also complain of packages never being shipped out or stuff missing from the order. This is ridiculous, she's had over ten days to ship out the jewelry and instead almost ghosts me and apparently another person who left a review saying they never got back to her.

These reviews came in after I placed my order so its not like I missed them before I made the order. She has alot of positive reviews, but the very recent ones are negative.
Etsy is a hit or miss. Lots of drop-shippers marking up stuff they find on aliexpress or whatever that place is, scammers, ect. Etsy doesn't care that it's not handmade because these sellers bring in the revenue for them. They lost their integrity and pushed away the real sellers who made them special in the first place. All to appease their share-holders.

People also generate tracking so they can prolong the delivery date. They can generate a pre-transit tracking and when the carrier finally receives the package the delivery date will change and accommodate for that. They do that to avoid being 'late'. The whole site is overall a mess and if you don't know the ins and outs and don't want to waste time doing tons of research to make sure you're getting a 100% handmade experience (and really who wants to do that?) you're going to end up a victim to one of these sellers.

You should check out the Reddit Etsy section. All the time it's about people being scammed or the real sellers rightfully complaining about the crap they have to deal with. Right now there's not a place like Etsy (when it was legit) but I hope one happens soon so Etsy can either learn their lesson and try to salvage the damage they've done or just die off. Hell there are people selling digital art 'they made' but you're basically paying top dollar for them to do a poor AI art prompt.

I really love that people can be open about periods, but sometimes it makes me lowkey sad. A couple girls in my office are trying to get pregnant, and get really excited when their period is late. I can't relate to that and never will be able to unless I'm on bc 😐 when people talk about PMS, periods being on time and/or late....and I'm like...mine doesn't exist and hasn't for years. I almost forget that people with uteruses get a period every month. That is truly wild to me. It's just like a constant reminder that I've got PCOS and it's not "normal".

I don't want to sound out of line, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I really feel for trans/non binary people with dysphoria, because even as a women AFAB I don't feel like one sometimes because of PCOS

woke up before my alarm and now I can't go back to sleep bc that anxiety is starting to set in 🥲 I'm sure I'll be fine, I've just never driven such a far distance in one day and I've also never left the country before, so naturally I'm pretty nervous.

someone pls pray for me when I go to cross the border 😭

not me leaving for my trip just to find out my phone service was shut off bc of a past due balance 💀 I'm about to start paying for my own phone bill, I can't keep doin this **** with my parents. really not a good day for me to not have phone service. 🙃

edit: we ended up getting it figured out, thank goodness, but it did put me off time a bit. oh well.

Last edited:
Minor gripes again but this morning is not going super well. 🫠 So we have a water leak and turn off the water—the plumber won't be here until mid-afternoon, but there's still a bit of water left in the pipes, so as long as we conserve it we should be fine. I still need to wash my face, but thankfully, my face cleanser has instructions for washing without water. Basically you just massage it in, remove the excess, and leave a thin film on your face. Sounds great!
All's well and good until a few minutes later, when I noticed my face felt... oddly warm. I checked in the mirror and my skin had turned bright pink all over. 🙃 So I had to use the remaining water to rinse it off ASAP. My face has still not gone back to its normal color.*

*Worth noting that my skin is dumb and reacts to basically everything. I'll be fine and the cleanser is probably also fine for anyone else's skin.

update: my face has finally calmed down let's goooo

Last edited:
I was going to put this in random thoughts but the more I typed the more I thought it belonged here.

🙃In reading class we were having a conversation that made me start to feel really self conscious. We had to get into groups and communicate with each other about the book we're reading, but of course my group decided to start asking each other what their favorite anime is. I just put my head down, because even though one of them is my friend I still couldn't take it. Then my teacher said we had to talk about things about the book, so when she left they said I should participate more and instead asked me what I do in my free time because I said I don't watch anime. I said I just watch TV and use my phone and I didn't specify exactly what it is I do on it because I didn't feel like getting flamed for saying what I actually do on my phone. Then one of them asked if I talk to friends or anything and I said my parents are really strict about stuff like that and how sometimes I even have to do work when we don't get work at school. Then they asked what video games I play, and I said I don't play M rated games and said it's because my parents wouldn't let me (not entirely true since I've never even asked but I'd just assume so). They just mostly felt bad for me which made me start to think about how my parents are way too strict. A teacher said that it's a good thing and I'd be thankful in 30 years, but I really don't see how I could possibly ever be grateful that this much time of my day was spent on school work even though I'm already smarter than most of my grade and I'm sure other people in my grade who are also smart don't have strict parents and rusndhowsbwiabwoandowsbwobs

I think the worst part about the entire thing is that I feel embarrassed to say that I like Nintendo, specifically Animal Crossing. It's kind of sad that this is even an issue, but in the bright side, at least people almost never ask me about what my favorite video games are.🙃

Last edited:
I think the worst part about the entire thing is that I feel embarrassed to say that I like Nintendo, specifically Animal Crossing. It's kind of sad that this is even an issue, but in the bright side, at least people almost never ask me about what my favorite video games are.🙃
You should never feel embarrassed to tell people what you enjoy. That is what makes you individual and unique to everyone else. I've experienced this when I was at school. Most of my friends liked what was classed as 'popular' and I liked, well a lot of things when I said to them I got 'What?' or 'Who?' and when they told me what they liked, I would be the same! Whereas, the teachers would know what I was talking about! I've found at times people can exaggerate about what their parents let them watch or play, just so they can try and act cool!

If you want to talk at anytime, my DMs are open. 💜

Last edited:
My parents are getting to an age where they becoming so forgetful. I have to always be the one reminding them important stuff but they keep on misunderstanding what I am saying. Even when I am trying to be crystal clear they still have a hard time understanding me. I know everyone in my family keeps saying "Keep taking care of them" but its taking a toll on me. Even though I want to focus on my own thing they find ways to make it difficult for me. Even when I am trying to tell them to do the right thing they don't want to listen.

Same seller who hasn't sent out my package now has their shop closed. Hm, suspicious suspicious with the new negative reviews too complaining of packages not being sent or items missing. They have thousands of sales to, this seems to only be a recent thing.

I submitted a request for a refund but I think I'm just gonna open a case with Etsy now, thou idk how. This is gettin more and more ridiculous.

I've never had a problem with sellers before and this one didn't even seem scammy. Lots of sales and positive reviews.

Edit: I can't find an option to open a case and all the help pages keep coming up with an error. Pretty sure I got scammed and that I'm not gettin my money back.

Last edited:
There’s no answer to these questions that can ever give me closure or help me move on. I know if I ever want to be happy again I have to find a way to live with that, but I still just WISH there was something that could be said to make it all make sense. Make it go away.

My dad went to the doctor for stomach pain and vomiting bile. She said he was backed up and suggested going to the hospital. He went today and they found a tumor in his small intestine causing bowel obstruction. It's small but it came out of nowhere and now he's suddenly having surgery tomorrow.....

I just lost my mom in 2021 to cancer. If this comes back as cancerous....I don't even want to think about it.

I'm just so scared. I hope it's nothing. I need my dad.

I was really excited to go on a field trip, but I can't go because apparently I never turned in the permission slip even though I did, and they can't make any further changes to the list. I was so excited that I was even going to post about it in "What are you happy about today". But now it's not going to happen and now I'm not happy about anything today. The best part is that I didn't pack anything I would normally use today so I don't even know what I'm going to do in class. Fun.

I have not been here for a while but feel like venting. I am feeling bad mentally and physically but then I always do. I haven't been to school at all this week because of how unmotivated I am. Also because I am disappointed in a paper I wrote. I could have done so much better. I am also really upset because someone snapped at me at work and I am too sensitive for that. Work is stressful and I am so exhausted. I am just going to keep to myself so I don't make anyone else mad at me. I just feel like giving up sometimes. So tired. I hope things can start looking up for everyone who has posted here.

i think the friend i was talking about told me to quit school and is now trying to deny it..?
i've gotten a little bit behind in school because i've been having a hard time lately, and he just wants to roleplay all the time. he wants to roleplay from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. if i don't respond because i just don't have the energy to try and say that i need to be left alone, he will text me nonstop. he told me recently that he has separation anxiety, so i feel really REALLY bad for ignoring him now.

today i told him that i needed to focus on schoolwork, and he said to me "you should have stopped school when you left (old school name)" (context: i met him at in-person school but switched to online because my mental health was getting really bad).
he is trying to say that he meant it like "if the school you're at is transphobic/homophobic, you should leave that school", but i never said that my school was offensive to him once. honestly, i don't know how you would take it as anything other than "you should have quit school so we can roleplay 24-7." i should quit school, never get the job i want, never be able to live by myself, and ruin my future... just so i can be available to roleplay whenever you want? i've already been struggling, but that makes it so much worse.

Back