• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

So many things about my family members' behavior annoys and/or bothers the hell out of me, but I have absolutely no say in it. No one thinks they need to listen to me. There's no room for argument or improvement, I just have to shut up and take it.

Maybe it's truly like this in the real world/job market/whatever, so I shouldn't be complaining.

EDIT: I'm also very annoyed that both my cats left their excrements upstairs. My brother wouldn't even help me until my dad intervened even when I was in the middle of cleaning piss on my floor. Good riddance.

I still can't post art. I tried too again, but I can't. I want to post it so badly but my axiety acts up and I can't.

I'm sorry if you saw it once more. But I still can't do it. What it wrong with me. :( I used to happily share all my stuff but I can't even post this one picture.

I don't get it. 😭😭 I feel so wasteful just making a post and deleting it.

Last edited:
I found out from my mom that a friend of ours from church passed away today. She was battling a disease that affects the brain and it took awhile before they could figure it out. Not sure the exact name of it since they kept that to close family only. As she declined so fast it’s hard to wrap my head around it. She was an amazing person always helping anyone . Thankfully she is no longer in pain. We just miss our friend. RIP my friend .

lately I've been waking up every day feeling annoyed and tense. like I can't just relax. and I know that's my own fault but it still sucks.

maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed if there weren't so many stupid things going on in my life that I just have to deal with. always getting the short end of the stick and having to suck it up.

also once again tired of finances and feeling a lot of jealousy because of it. I hate that.

latter half deleted.

Last edited:
I left my glasses on the top of my rolling backpack and forgot to put them on when break ended, so when I was walking to class they fell off, the lenses scratched and one of the hinges got bent.

My parents were already mad at me yesterday for not finishing my homework and not taking a shower (I have a complex relationship with showers BTW). Now they have to deal with the financial weight of getting these glasses fixed. I'm pretty much dead at this point.

I feel so irresponsible and ashamed of myself, I wish they didn't invent phones and computers. At this point I'm already convinced they're the root cause of this happening; my dad would always talk about how I'm just lost in my own little world, unaware of what I'm supposed to be and should have been doing. He was right. He always was right.

I'm at work and I dunno why I'm at work
Mainly because we have building work right outside the shop. They're literally been drilling near our door and they've closed the street so much there's only one way to get to our shop; but I see no point anyone would come here def when there's other coffee shops around the corner.
Literally has no customers and now I dunno whose suppose to take over from me.
Dunno why my boss just doesn't close shop. I pray for whoever has to take over for me

I'm an emotional mess right now. I tried writing in my journal, but I can't put my thoughts together and I just wanna cry, but I need another catharsis. I feel like I can't talk to anyone about my problems, especially my family. Needless to say, I feel so stuck and hopeless.

I could write a whole essay-length post about my problems, but I'd rather refrain from making it so public. I really don't want to say more, but bottom line is: I'm not okay.

Back