• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

As much as I wanted to take part in the British Sign Language course, the campus it is stationed at is WAY too far for me to travel, which I did not realise. And I am really sad, because I was so looking forward to learn more again.
I emailed them to ask if they will ever bring it to a closer campus, so mad and upsetting. I know I can do some online but learning face to face, over several weeks would have benefitted me more :/

I also had another interview for today, but it was weird enough not to go.
I got a call on my mobile, asking if I was still interested admin - job was at some surgery thing. And I said I was still interested and set a time. I asked them if they could send me an email. But they never did. I even tried to ring but realised it was gonna take up all my credit if I waited.
I also emailed them, because I kid you not, I honestly don't remember applying for this role, all I know is that it's admin, and I emailed them to get a better understanding of role. What's the point if I don't have a clear understanding of what they want? It would be a waste of mine and their time interviewing me. I even looked through my applications and couldn't find it so?
I plan to email them a second time to explain my reasons above.

I feel like my art and OCs aren't really worth sharing 😞
💚🫂
I get that feeling. But if it helps, as someone who has seen a decent amount of your art over the years, and drawn one of your OCs before, I've always liked your art!! I personally always like seeing people's OCs, and I liked the designs of those of yours I can remember! I had a lot of fun drawing Lorna?sorry If I'm remembering her name wrong, and I was so excited when I realised it was a OP OC, since I'm a massive fan of that series. 😊

I went on a Futurology rabbit hole and now I’m horrified of the future. I think so much harm will be done by AI. I feel like I’m going to be like my grandpa when I’m old and just use future technology when I absolutely have to. I’ll stick to human made entertainment from this era instead of what’s made by AI.

I made a post in my art thread of one of my latest works, and just atraight up panicked after I posted.

Am I getting anxious about posting art? I almost had a freak out. Maybe it's because I haven't posted in awhile. But sorry if you saw it and I took it down

I got really nervous. Hopefully it'll go away so I have confidence to post stuff again. Rip.

i’m only 3 weeks into college and i already have a 70% in math, i’m basically in one of the lowest math courses so i’m cooked. i’ve already done a ton of work that i’ve gotten 85%+ on but somehow one quiz brought down my grade by a lot. the worst part is this class isn’t even for a credit, it’s the preparation to get into the credit class. idk what i can do because i go to my classes, go home and basically do school work for another 6 hours.

Went to check how much UC was going to give me this month, and they TOOK £98 to give to DWP over the overpayment!
THATS FAR TOO MUCH
Plus DWP told me payments would cease since I am on UC, and whenever I did give money my boss only did £20-£40ish each month so I dont know what they're playing at.
Instantly messaged them about this problem.

All this overpayment was the fault of my old shop AND UC. Which I did my best to fight and they screwed me over anyways.
I am trying to have a stress free and anger free day and theyre not helping.

put my dog on a new med a few days ago for his hot spots and I knew that he would have to pee more often as a result, but yesterday he accidentally peed on my floor one time and now he must think it's okay or smth bc he's done it four times within the last 24 hours in the same spot. literally took him out at 4:15am and I was woken up at 5:30 because he peed on my floor. and he's an 85 lb dog so it's always this giant puddle. I already have four towels in my washing machine because of him and I just had to put another one on the floor. getting real tired of that, I can't imagine it just suddenly got worse after being on it for five days now. now I don't even know what to do, do I leave him outside? do I put him in a crate? what? because I'm not gonna be over here mopping up puddles constantly when it's literally right in my doorway where I and all the animals constantly walk in and out of my room.

now it's not even 6am and I don't know if I can go back to sleep, ugh 🥲

these was an event this morning that I've been thinking about going to literally all week, and of course this morning comes and I totally forgot about it until just now. I don't know how long it's going on and my group left around 9am for it so I'm not sure if me rushing to get dressed and going now would be worth my time. I'm always worried about forgetting stuff like this, I really wanted to go 😭

still suffering from depression and am now getting bombarded by suicidal thoughts! Why me!
I don’t know if you wanted a reply, but I need to reply, so I hope it’s okay. I’m going to tell you the same thing I tell my son every night before bed:
❤️ you are kind
❤️ you are strong
❤️ you are brave and unique
❤️ the world is better because YOU are here
❤️ I. Love. You.

These are affirmations from a book that are actually to be said to yourself, so the last part technically says, “I like me” but since I say them to my son, I changed it to I love you.
IMG_4139.jpeg

Please reach out for help if these thoughts continue. ❤️

Last edited:
These days it seems I'm just having fights with people. I know several people who got endoctrined in far righ or left ideologies because of Internet, I even had to take my mom's phone and block stuff because she was starting to believe fake news. Where is their common sense? Now I'm the villain for calling out ppl misgendering another, I'm the one lacking empathy and hurting people feelings. Some people don't want to talk to me anymore because I'm the mean one. I'm also just jealous for spotting manipulators and warning people. Yes, I'm the bad guy.

Edit: sorry, I missed the rule about censored words I will change it.

Last edited:
These days it seems I'm just having fights with people. I know several people who got endoctrined in far righ or left ideologies because of Internet, I even had to take my mom's phone and block stuff because she was starting to believe fake news. Where is their common sense? Now I'm the villain for calling out ppl misgendering another, I'm the one lacking empathy and hurting people feelings. Some people don't want to talk to me anymore because I'm the *******. I'm also just jealous for spotting manipulators and warning people. Yes, I'm the bad guy.
You’re not the bad guy. People these days are spoiled brats. Like those Mollycord admins. They believe that if you are neutral to a social issue, then you are evil (like evil as a murderer). To me, they are the evil ones (not just the Mollycord admins, but everyone with this mentality). People will eventually learn that not everything is going to go their way. I’m sorry that you have been bullied.

Keagan's been really lethargic lately. He sits in the same spot at the door and limps when he walks anywhere. A month ago, he was one hyper dog. I gave him a few treats today, and he ate them slowly instead of devouring them like he used to. He's 13 years old, and it's sad to think he doesn't have much time left. I got him another lamb chop toy. He usually jumps up onto me to grab it. This time, he sat in front of me and patiently waited for me to hand it to him.

There's quite a few people out there online whom I've seen write stuff such as 'I have no personality'.

We all have a personality. It's in how we respond to everyday things, in our interactions with other, even the smallest actions convey our personalities. Even if we can't see it in ourselves, it's there. Remember that our inward perception is not necessarily the perception of how others see us.

It seems to be a self esteem thing. I don't always have the best self esteem either nor do I really fit into places socially.

But we all have a personality. I've always felt bad when I see people telling themselves that.

Back