What's Bothering You?

Work has been very stressful for me lately. Most of the housekeepers at the nursing home are either sick with covid or on their day off, and I'm the ONLY housekeeper available today there's another housekeeper here, but she's on laundry duty. My boss gave me a list of all the rooms to clean she wants all of them cleaned today, and there's 48 rooms in total I gotta clean! I honestly rather get COVID-19 than deal with this crap. 😮‍💨
48 rooms?! In one day?! That's way too much to put on only ONE person!

Screenshot 2024-10-13 17.10.15.png

I have this beauty, but it's not working as I'd like.
The moment I got it, the left controller, if you're not moving it, my player keeps moving upwards. 0.o
And now, the right controller wont move down, so I cant see things from above very well.
Maybe I should've brought it back to where I bought it.
At some point I need to get a new controller or right and left thingies since mine are being fustrating anyways.

I feel like I'm always (or will be) doing something wrong, no matter the situation. My chronic headaches, responsibilities, and self-doubt is starting to take a toll on me. How does everyone else manage to go through adult life? I'm just tired, but I'm far from being able to take a break.

Grieving for my mom is also making me feel drained, and I miss her more by the day.

48 rooms?! In one day?! That's way too much to put on only ONE person!
Well, at least there's some good news. My boss told me I might not be able to get all the rooms done today, which means I'll just have to clean as much rooms as I can today. I'm still stressed out about the covid situation, tho..

Normally, kids playing by my yard doesn't bother me. However, when we've asked MULTIPLE times to be careful with the soccer ball and they hit and break my birdfeeder.....and then ACT LIKE I DIDN'T JUST SEE THEM DO IT....makes me a little irked.

Just now YouTube recommended me a video, of a creator I used to support, because I love Danganronpa Fan games.

Well. This specific creator really got defensive at even the most simplest of questions during a preview of the game. To be honest for the the game trailer was not going as planned, but that was because they couldn't handle feed back, and well they drew an up the skirt shot from behind and were getting annoyed at people's reaction to it. But what were you expecting 🤔

What a childish jerk.

extremely minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things but my body wash got discontinued... it is so hard to find skincare products that work for me and then they keep getting discontinued when I do find good ones. 😭 now I gotta start over trying to find another body wash that won't make my skin freak out/do at least a half-decent job of keeping my eczema in check
man horse.jpg

My uncle...

He has a brutal leg infection that's quite literally eating it. He won't go to the hospital because it would likely be amputated.

So he lost his job because he can't walk anymore. He lost his electricity and now lives in a dark house. He lost his water.

He has a little boy at home. We've offered to keep him while he gets himself together. He won't accept any help. He's not even letting anybody inside anymore.

The school is going to perform a wellness check and as a result he's going to lose his child. It's a disaster to watch all of this unfold.

I love my little cousin and I hope this doesn't result in never seeing him again. The only thing left we can do is have a final brutally honest discussion with him as a family. He's the last person from my dad's side of the family, and we don't want anything to happen to him either.

Oh what a mess.

I'm back at school and nothing much has changed. Science class got me overstimulated again so I had to sit by one of the lab tables. My dad always tells me how I should go with the flow, but how can I when the flow takes me miles away from my comfort zone? I know we all need to step out of it every once in a while, but every weekday just feels like...urgh...hell...and I wish I wasn't so sensitive to every little thing. T^T

wa-wait Netflix why am I paying to watch ads every thirty minutes?
See, this is why I still like getting DVDs.
I don't know about the UK, but at least in the US they have an ad-free tier that costs more. More and more streaming services have been implementing ad-free tiers to wring more money out of their customers. I prefer physical media like DVDs as well, but sometimes streaming is more convenient or even the only option for certain movies. It sucks that this has become more common.

Back