What's Bothering You?

I could not sleep at all last night because I had a high fever and my throat was burning. The longest period I was able to sleep was thirty minutes before I decided to give up around 5 a.m. I had to miss Thanksgiving dinner, and I'll probably have to miss my rehearsals tomorrow.

Also, it is currently a quarter to midnight and I still can't sleep...

Went on vacation, my friend had a small cold when I first got there. Didn't think I'd get it. BUT I DID. And it was ten times worse than she had it (I hate my immune system). Finally started feeling better on Friday/Saturday. Got a sinus infection on Sunday when I came home T^T UGH

At my course, and the Adobe illustrator layers, man I hate with a burning passion
I drew/painted something and apparently I did it on the wrong layer and I'm honestly at a lost what ti do now
I was SO sure it was the right layer OMG :mad:

Vending machine ripped me off and i’m super hungry.
I haven't bought anything from a vending machine in a long time, but I remember the last time I did two drinks fell out, but they got wedged against the glass/lift and so it gave up and I didn't get anything lol. It was late at night so there wasn't anyone around to get my money back.

Sorry that happened to you! Hopefully you were able to get something to eat!

As much as I want to be excited for the Halloween event on Friday, I'm never in the mood. Every day feels like one big slog with few opportunities for breaks. I couldn't even bother to work on stuff for school yesterday because I had too much weighing down on me and I was so stressed I cried in my bedroom. Not to mention how easy it is for me to get overstimulated (or at least very close to it) everywhere I go.

As they say, it sucks to suck...

Last edited:
I haven't bought anything from a vending machine in a long time, but I remember the last time I did two drinks fell out, but they got wedged against the glass/lift and so it gave up and I didn't get anything lol. It was late at night so there wasn't anyone around to get my money back.

Sorry that happened to you! Hopefully you were able to get something to eat!
Thanks! I'm sorry that happened to you as well.
Thankfully, my parents got me some yummy food ^^

I’m not feeling good. All of a sudden after moving the camera in Persona 5 a certain way, my around my eyes and head started feeling weird, similar to how I feel when some games make me nauseous (like when climbing in genshin and the camera moves, when I used to play minecraft.) I never got motion sickness playing Persona 5 before.

Also feeling drained even though I shouldn’t be. It’s definitely the stuff that I’ve been anxious about since the end of the fair. Problem is that I can’t do anything more. I did what I could and now I have to wait.

No comments or replies including discord messages please.

I bought a replacement AirPod since I misplaced my old one, and can’t get the device to pair anymore since putting the new, replacement AirPod I bought in the case.

This would be the second fake AirPod I bought. One from EBay, and this one from ReCell Exchange. This will teach me not to sleep with AirPods.

Can’t tell if it’s fake, or if I’m just dumb.

Edit: I’m just dumb, it’s working now.

Last edited:
All of a sudden after moving the camera in Persona 5 a certain way, my around my eyes and head started feeling weird, similar to how I feel when some games make me nauseous (like when climbing in genshin and the camera moves, when I used to play minecraft.) I never got motion sickness playing Persona 5 before.
Try adjusting your camera settings. I get motion sickness from a lot of video games and the first thing I do when I start any game now is slow down the camera movement and experiment with the camera shake settings.

Try adjusting your camera settings. I get motion sickness from a lot of video games and the first thing I do when I start any game now is slow down the camera movement and experiment with the camera shake settings.

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to check from now on and change it. I never had got motion sickness before playing Persona 5. But it has been a long time since I last played it. I had no idea it was the camera settings and movement that was making me sick either; some older games gave me motion sickness too but I thought it was because the tv I was using back then was old.

Back