What's Bothering You?

i think my therapist & therapy office are ghosting me and its making me upset. she hasnt responded to my texts in two weeks and the office never replied to the voicemail i left, and i even called them during their normal business hours. im so upset. i dont want to have to move therapists, i like her a lot and dont want to do the whole "heres my problems" shebang over again.

I turned in my two weeks with this person because going there was too much for me and they completely took me off the schedule with her right away. I called my office and they told me that they try to take you off as soon as possible so I guess they already had somebody who wanted to work for them. I'm a little bummed though because I didn't know that the last time i was there would be my last day. I didnt get to say goodbye even though I know that it's for the best. I might have a replacement for my saturday's which will be much nicer hours without me having to take over time just to get my 40 hours at a much more chill place which I am looking forward to, but it feels weird that they did that so fast. I thought two weeks meant two weeks that's what I had to do with this one person that i worked with that i just didn't like at all. I wish they had pulled me right away with that person because going there was horrible.

I don't know why I'm still holding out on one person I considered an internet friend. I had a crush on them a few years ago and after I confessed they made a public post saying "why would I be interested in an ugly guy I barely know?" (this was before I came out as nonbinary). They acted like nothing happened for over a year. Then when we talked about the toxic relationship I was in they said "it hurts doesn't it" and have ghosted me since (it's been a little over a year now).

It's obvious they're a nasty person I shouldn't be interacting with. The three year friendship was one sided since I was the only one reaching out. And yet I still have a little part of me that wishes they would reconnect. I should just let it go, but I don't know how. Does anyone have advice about this? I'd really appreciate it.

Honestly, if that's the last thing they said and they've ghosted you for over a year, I would drop them as a friend. Just them saying that alone to me would be enough to make my blood boil. When people do that they're trying to relate to you, but in a negative way. They're just saying that their experience was bad and that you now know how they felt because the same experience has now happened to you.

I hate people like that. Just because someone may have experienced something you haven't, doesn't give them the right to make you feel bad.

Also the fact that they called you ugly would be enough for me to drop them as a friend. This person clearly isn't worth your time.

so.
election season, huh?
I wonder how many people here are aware of the recent elections in a certain part of the world, lol.

I won't comment on it bc im tired asf, all im gonna say is that it's probably gonna get crazier from here, for better or for worse. Who knows.

Reactions: oak
One of my online friends is being creepy. They keep telling me that they want to see my brother's face, and eventually I told my brother about it. He said no, and I reported it back. Despite that, my friend keeps being persistent. They also called my brother hot and implied that they wanted to date him.
Update on this, I told them about it. (It happened yesterday after I made that post, but whatever.) They apologized and said that the reason they said all that was because they were 'joking' and 'bored' and 'lonely'. It seems like a pretty lame excuse to me, but they just wanted to talk with my brother, so I guess they're off the hook.

On the contrary, today's gonna be a sucky day at school. I have Phys Ed first period (spare me), I have to stay in at lunch to finish a French evaluation, and knowing my luck I probably have Math today (and I didn't do my homework for it).

Chapter ??:

Store replied to me, they're gonna start a case on Friday should it not have moved before that. I know customs are slow but they literally just lost it.

irl friends are annoying me bc they keep fighting with obviously immature people instead of letting it go. maybe its just me and my low energy, but im too old for petty high school drama. if anyone persistently annoys me i just ignore them. i'll stand my ground ofc but if they wont listen and continue being a bother then i just won't bother at all.

Back