• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

This is pretty nit-picky, but I heavily dislike the new Miis for Switch Sports. I really wish Nintendo brought back the old Miis instead. I'm not gonna go into detail, especially since I practically wrote an essay about this. I told my dad about it, and his response was: "You'll like the new Miis more once you unlock more clothing." Which really irked me, because he really thinks that I dislike them because of the clothes. :rolleyes: Then I told my brother about it, and he said: "I mean, they were used for three consoles. It's about time they changed it up." Correction, two consoles and a handheld. Now I'm wondering why I'm getting so worked up for something so minuscule...
I thought there was an option to select from the Old Miis. 🤔

TW: Family death
My aunt died of liver failure at the age of 62 today. She was unconscious while it happened. I stayed at home and took care of the dog while one of my moms went to see her. We knew she wouldn't be alive for more than a few months, but it's still sad. It's comforting that she went peacefully though. This reminds me that I'll have to be ready when my parents and grandparents inevitably go. It's a hard thought to grapple with at times.

I'm so sorry to hear, Neb. Both of my aunts are still alive, but my mom is gone, and it's really hard to deal with loss like that, especially when it's someone that was close to you. If you need anyone to talk to about it, my DMs are open. 💚

Reactions: Neb
I thought there was an option to select from the Old Miis. 🤔
Yeah, but it only changes the heads, I was sorta thinking of fully bringing back the Miis. But hey, I guess you can't be picky.
TW: Family death
My aunt died of liver failure at the age of 62 today. She was unconscious while it happened. I stayed at home and took care of the dog while one of my moms went to see her. We knew she wouldn't be alive for more than a few months, but it's still sad. It's comforting that she went peacefully though. This reminds me that I'll have to be ready when my parents and grandparents inevitably go. It's a hard thought to grapple with at times.
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing a family member is hard. It's good that your aunt passed peacefully, much like my uncle and grandfather have. Sending my love and prayers for you. <3
-----
I can't believe I'm going to a funeral tomorrow on a Saturday, in uncomfortable black clothing and 30-degree weather. Blah.

Reactions: Neb
I can't believe I'm going to a funeral tomorrow on a Saturday, in uncomfortable black clothing and 30-degree weather. Blah.
I'm also going to a funeral tomorrow, not sure yet if I can handle it mentally cause I haven't been to a funeral in over a decade and historically I haven't taken people's deaths very well :,,,,,,)

I think the death of my grandpa back in January has kinda given me trauma in a way. now I'm worried about losing everyone in my life, even my pets and especially my mom. I spend a lot of time just worrying about losing them. one of my cats is already 9 years old and I just constantly wonder how much longer she has. my dog is only 2 years old and I worry about losing him. I think losing my cat Daisy in 2018 when she was only a year and a half old and was perfectly healthy just a few days before really ****ed me up.

My covid symptoms just won't go away ugh. I started showing symptoms last Friday and was supposed to go back to school yesterday but here I am still at home coughing and going through boxes of tissues...I just hope I feel better by my birthday next week ;-;

My dad is so stubborn. He failed to fix the chair and what happened was I was going to sit on it and then I fell to the ground. I'm okay for the most part but I am very angry with my dad for not fixing the chair. He tried to play the victim saying "Oh you should checked to see if it was safe" when that is just being in denial because he should've known that the chair wasn't fixed and could've at least given me a warning before it happened.

Windows Update. Stop asking me to restart when I hardly got it booted up, ffs.

Also yeah had to email that store and ask them to start a case with this package. On the other hand two other ones seems to be on their way so that's good.

Wish this DVD I really want would get printed again or just be easier to purchase. Not gonna pay overprices from some scam used stuff-site :/

I can't tell if I'm hungry bc I actually need to eat or if it's boredom hunger and I really wish I knew so I could decide whether or not I need to eat 🙃

I often forget what time I eat in the morning/afternoon so idek how long it's been lmao

I can't tell if I'm hungry bc I actually need to eat or if it's boredom hunger and I really wish I knew so I could decide whether or not I need to eat 🙃
I just chew on sugar free gum to help me stop thinking about food. Yeah one of the hardest things about being healthy is trying your best to eat the right food and of course struggling to get that food in stores because its expensive. So I know how it feels like when trying to find food that is good to eat and not the bad ones.

Another co-worker is leaving... are you kidding me... I really hate the thought of not having an income while I look for a new job, but honestly, I don't think I can take much more of this place. This is the absolute WORST I have ever seen it here. They can't keep anyone.

I had a really bad day at school today. Math class went pretty okay, except that our teacher was rushing the class 'cause she was impatient. I know that we're getting our standardized tests soon, but sheesh, give us more time to solve the problems at least.

Gym was just awful. We had to run the trail (the interior part) twice, which I guess is equal to the 1.6 kilometres that our teacher wants us to run. But I had to keep stopping 'cause my calves were hurting a ton, and then I realized that I was one of the last to finish the trail. I freaked out knowing that I wouldn't be able to catch up, and I hyperventilated (which doesn't go well when you're already out of breath from running). One of my classmates passed by me and called me a loser, then they took a log and put it in my way, I had to move it and a branch scratched my leg. I ended up getting 21 minutes, which is 10 minutes more than my usual time. I felt so ashamed. I was on the brink of tears, so I had to skip the second half of class to go to Mediation.

My friends didn't talk to me much during lunch, even though I was visibly upset. I felt so invisible. And one of my "friends" walked up to me and asked why I was ignoring them, and I said that I wasn't. A few minutes later, they come back and just stare at me, which just made me uncomfortable. I said: "So are you just gonna stare at me, or are you gonna say something?" They just scoffed and walked away. I'll admit, that did come off as a bit rude, so I'm also at fault here.

English wasn't much better. We're doing a film noir project, and part of it was to take pictures. My team-mates asked me if I was ready, and I said no. They ignored me and I followed them to get the costumes. I kept telling them that I wasn't all there today and that we should do this on Monday, and again they ignored me. I just went back to class and slept. When they came back, they said: "Why did you bail us, [deadname]?" I ignored them and walked away.

French was kinda easy I guess, but we have to write a texte explicatif about an organ. I got distracted by making some posts here on TBT and playing Tetris. I was very unproductive. There's no way I'll be able to write this paper.

So yeah, today was really sucky. I'm so glad I'm back home now.
Edit: I told one of my online friends about it, and they just replied with: "Well, what can I say? Today is Friday the 13th..." Seriously? I'm practically pouring my heart out to them about my crappy day, and they just make a stupid comment like that. It doesn't matter if it's that specific day, I'm sure it would've happened regardless.

Last edited:
Back