What's the last movie you've seen?

Script_Library_-_The_Patriot.jpg

I watched The Patriot(2000) recently.I was expecting the worst when I saw Roland Emmerich's name as the director in the opening credits.He's known for making big,bloated disaster epics but sometimes he'll come through with something pretty good.I'd say that The Patriot is pretty good thanks to a great cast including Mel Gibson,Jason Isaacs(aka the evil Lucius Malfoy) and the late Heath Ledger.

The last movie I saw was Inside Out 2, I really enjoyed it! I thought the way that they showed emotions was really accurate. The storyline was really good too and I am so happy that the sequel was good since a lot of sequels for Disney movies tend to be .... questionable.

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F. It was pretty good, definitely a solid action-comedy! The Shrek references were so random lol.

I watched Inside Out 2 with my boyfriend a few days ago! It was one of the few sequels that I liked more than the originals. Also can we all agree that Disgust is a 👑✨QUEEN✨👑?

Just finished Inside Out 2! It was a great movie with a great plot and everything!! I loved every minute of it.

It also has a good message about anxiety, and it has a children’s education show character parody that single handedly made every scene he was in 10x better.
So true!!! He was one of my favorite characters. XD

watched troll factory finally!!! i've been wanting to see it for a while since i absolutely love the cast, story was pretty good and the twist was.. something :^)

I watched Kangaroo Jack on tubitv the other week. It's supposed to be a kids movie.

What kids movies do you know of where the plot revolves around a mafia crime family, bar scenes, and a mirage fantasy scene where a character grabs at a woman's chest?

I tried watching Bio-Dome the other night, too. Just your average 90s idiot duo getting into mischief. I'll try finishing it this weekend or something.

On last Friday's episode of The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs, they showed the 1992 movie Dr. Giggles from director Manny Coto. It was all right. It wasn't like, fantastic, but there's plenty of worse stuff out there and it has some nice effects.

Tonight I did my yearly viewing of director Jack Arnold's 1954 classic Creature from the Black Lagoon. As opposed to the rest of the Universal Monster movies, which I save for spooky season in October, I tend to watch Creature from the Black Lagoon at some point during the Summer months because it feels more fitting since the movie is set in the Amazon.

scale.jpg

I watched the original 1984 short film version of Tim Burton's Frankenweenie.It's a retelling of the classic Frankenstein story.I could see some of the imagery and general weirdness in this very early work that Burton would put into his later films like Beetlejuice and The Nightmare Before Christmas.I've read that Paul Reubens hired Tim Burton to direct Pee-Wee's Big Adventure after watching Frankenweenie.

Enchanted, starring a Disney princess no one ever talks about lmao

I'll always remember how years ago, my cousin tuned in to it and was so excited to watch it, meanwhile I thought it was going to be a crappy snooze-fest, but I'm glad I gave it a chance rather than retire to another room. As I was watching it, I actually started to really enjoy it. I had to rewatch it again the other day. So cute and fun!

I watched Wayne's World yesterday. I've seen it before, and it's always a nice film to enjoy. Originally, I only put the disc in my player to test my speaker setup, and for some reason I just let it run to the end. This is my favorite scene:

The last movie I watched was Longlegs, I really enjoyed it and thought that the storyline was really good. I will admit that the movie was not what I expected it to be but sometimes those movies tend to be really great. I thought Nicholas Cage did a great job. I really recommend seeing the movie but the trailers for the movie make it seem like its going to be something else.

Back