• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your biggest 'unpopular/controversial' opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a lonely person (I'm sorry to complain again and again but I thought about that two days ago), I really enjoyed online courses. No need to wear nice clothes, to put makeup. No need to take the bus/train and loose times. No need to see people and watch them life and enjoy life. During this time, I do nothing, I just wait (during free time, lunch time for example). It doesn't help with my depression, that's for sure. If I would have the choice, yes, staying at home is a nice idea. And I can have an eye on something else.

Napoleon Dynamite is funnier than Mean Girls. (Mean Girls is funny too, but I prefer the humor of Napoleon Dynamite.)

Which one are we talking about?

If its anime, its pretty simple i really do not like seasonal **** at all whatsoever or anything thats like big name stuff eiteher especially the kind of rabid fans that they breed from it like these people are so chroncially online they shouldn't even be on the computer in the first place honestly. If we're talking a specific anime, its easily a silent voice being total ****ing dog**** because of how rushed out it is compared to the manga and even that itself isn't any good either and how just much of a bunch of ****ing jerkasses the characters are.

And oh bonus points too that Sanrio is a bunch of crap too for even existing in the first place like all it really just is a marketing ploy to get customers to buy stuff just cause its cute and they all look tacky and ugly then cute if i'm being honest here.

If we're talking video games, then its easily how much i really do not like shooters and that the shooter genre and things like how ea and activision and also ubisoft even exist really goes to show how much we have fallen as gaming as a whole and i really am not looking forward to anything from those guys let alone the western gaming or entertainment industry here too.

Bonus points as well too, for persona 5 being now at this point the most miliked out seriers along with 3 and 4 that really now just ruined smt in the long run and atlus too at this point due to the hyperfocus of it

And on that note, with the western entertainment industry pretty much everything they make and touch is bound to be dog**** too and theres a reason why i stick to j-dramas,anime,manga and j-gaming these days too and oh anime stores in my area are ****ing dog**** too like its nothing but just hot**** kind of stuff and lol bts is not jpop and all of kpop to me sounds like having to hear nails scratch on a chalkboard.

So that would be some of my most controversial ones i have and oh one more one too, christmas music is meh metal is better the only good one is krampus by lacuna coil lol.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion about Disney, but here it is.

Disney needs to give more attention to their Disney Channel shows in marketing and stop with the obnoxious promotion of Marvel and Star Wars. I’ll be fine if they turn Galaxy’s Edge in Disney Parks into the Boiling Ghost Swamp (a crossover land based on The Owl House, The Ghost and Molly McGee, and Amphibia, respectively). Heck, they didn’t even have attractions based on Bluey, Kim Possible, or Gravity Falls in their parks (three of their biggest hits). The only one they had was a Phineas and Ferb ride, which no longer exists.

They shortened Owl House’s last season to six episodes because “it didn’t fit the Disney brand”. Excuse me, I would’ve said the same thing towards half the Disney+ content (especially Star Wars and Marvel). That, and Disney ruined Star Wars. They turned it from a soap opera about the tragedy of Darth Vader into a cash cow about space battles.

Actually, all media in the past has their place. ROTS should’ve been the last Star Wars movie. Deathly Hallows should’ve been the last Harry Potter book. Frozen and Wreck-It-Ralph worked fine without sequels (Lion King and Aladdin worked fine both with or without them). Where’s the original content? You could’ve made a Nintendo Switch-exclusive Owl House game over a failed Star Wars hotel (and yes, I did say Owl House over Molly because Molly isn’t that popular enough despite needing more attention).
LOL thats a good one thats never going to happen, disney is going to keep on declining more and more now by teh day just wait till bankruptcy comes around.

I love Napoleon Dynamite 😭 so good
Yes! I end up quoting thy movie sometimes. “Do the birds have large talons?” “I like her bangs.” “Eat the food, Tina!” (if my dog won’t eat) 😂

My aunt saw the movie in the theater on a random Tuesday. (I wasn’t there.) But the friend who invited her and the other friend didn’t show up so she had no idea what it was going to be about lol. Long story short, she ended up loving it! She said she knew as soon as he threw the action figure out the bus window, it was gonna be a good movie 😂

-opinion 1: might not be as unpopular of an opinion anymore but mcdonald’s is terrible. i watched super size me a year ago and i learned how bad it is for your body but that’s not the reason i refrain from eating it; it’s not because of how terrible it is for me, it’s not about how many calories it has, but it just doesn’t taste good. it’s one of those things you get as a treat as a child but quickly realize there’s better fast food. if im going to spend money on fast food i might as well get something good.

-opinion 2: i dislike buying games digitally, i’d rather go to the store and buy the game to have it physically. also it seems to me that gamestop is becoming less and less popular over the years because of that, i miss gamestop/moviestop.

speaking of moviestop, i also miss redbox. streaming is a good thing but there was something special about renting from redbox on a movie night, at this point im just reminiscing.

Last edited:
Paris Hilton’s baby Phoenix is adorable. (A lot of people say his head is too big, but most babies have big heads….)

South Park is funnier than Family Guy.
Those cut-away jokes are not funny and most would be something really repetitive until funny. ha ha ha.....

yawning-cartman.gif

Wait. Paris Hilton has a baby now? Since when?
I think she had him in January through a surrogate. I’m not sure who the husband is, but he started some financial thing, maybe an investment firm? I actually don’t mind the name Phoenix. Like, yeah, it’s different, but it’s pretty normal compared to X-12 or whatever Elon named his baby lol.

I think she had him in January through a surrogate. I’m not sure who the husband is, but he started some financial thing, maybe an investment firm? I actually don’t mind the name Phoenix. Like, yeah, it’s different, but it’s pretty normal compared to X-12 or whatever Elon named his baby lol.
It’s better than Gwyneth Paltrow naming her daughter Apple. At least Phoenix is a normal name.

It’s better than Gwyneth Paltrow naming her daughter Apple. At least Phoenix is a normal name.
Oh definitely! Based on some monograms of the baby stuff, I think he will be Phoenix Hilton rather than the dad’s name— Phoenix Hilton sounds better than Phoenix Reum to me.

I really don’t like sweet potatoes unless they have marshmallows on top of them in a casserole dish. I think that they are sort of bland any other way. Plus I think the hype over sweet potato pie is overrated.

I really don’t like sweet potatoes unless they have marshmallows on top of them in a casserole dish. I think that they are sort of bland any other way. Plus I think the hype over sweet potato pie is overrated.

Yeah, I think normal potatoes are good, but I really don't like sweet potatoes either, lol. Something about the flavor just doesn't sit right with me.

I never really liked the Warioware games. They just feel too stressful for me. I don’t even really like the Mario Party games with Super Mario Party being the exception since the games are a bit easier to play and are actually enjoyable to play for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back