• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round #1: Road Trip

Passionate Gnome: "Come on, Hungry! Ring the doorbell!"
Hungry Gnome: "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that mega mountain barbecue burger while driving..."
Reliable Gnome: "Who let Hungry drive while I was sleeping? Now I have to pay insurance!"

Round #1 Entry

Sleepy Gnome: "Hey! Somebody stole our Engine"

Rebel Gnome: "Aw that’s horrible, when I’m done using the bathroom, let’s find whoever took that from us."

Surprised Gnome: "NO NOT ON THE ENGINE!"

Round #1

Reliable Gnome: "It seems like the witch forgot to give us the keys to the airbnb."
Passionate Gnome: "I LOVE LOVE LOVE your way of thinking Relly, but you need to learn learn learn that not everyone is reliable and trustworthy like you!!"
Sleepy Gnome:"Whatever, I always liked sleeping in cars..."
Rebel Gnome: "And I like evil women who play hard to get!!!"
Laidback Gnome: "Hihi, this place suits my dry sense of humour."

fSkRkCu.gif
ㅤround oneㅤ
fSkRkCu.gif

passionate gnome: "hungry! i thought i told you take a left on pine drive!"
reliable gnome: "no passionate! he was supposed to take 2 rights after he went past the light off of strawberry road!"
hungry gnome: "uhhh i was driving?"
sprightly gnome: "ermm....anyone else see that bear coming towards us?"

Round 1
Passionate, Reliable and Hungry Gnome argue about who’s going to ask for directions, while Sleepy heads to the car for a quick nap. Surprised Gnome is, well, surprised to see Laid-back with a shovel. Meanwhile Sprightly, concerned about Laid-back with a shovel (in the desert after dark) heads west at a dead run.

Last edited:
Round 1
While Passionate Gnome and Reliable Gnome come up with a plan, Hungry Gnome has tuned out at the prospect of food in the nearby house. Meanwhile, Sprightly Gnome is seemingly less sprightly, and just feels like laying under a rock until it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back