Best villager?

• Marina

Votes: 57 46.3%
  • Octavian

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • Zucker

Votes: 54 43.9%

• Total voters
1. Zucker. I love his takoyaki design. It's super cute and makes me want takoyaki even though I dislike it😅.
2. Marina. Also super cute. I love the pink and her eyes are adorable.
3. Cephalobot. His design is very unique and interesting. I don't really get why he's smug but I haven't invited him so maybe it makes sense.
4. Octavian. He's alright. I love a good cranky villager but his design isn't really anything special IMO.
5. Inkwell. He's the only octopus who's design I don't really like. He's pretty plain and uninteresting. The connected eyes also looks weird to me idk.

I still like the octopus villagers overall and I really hope they make even more in the future!

I like Octopuses very much as a villagers type. Marina is definitely my favorite, she's so cute and sweet 💖
I had Zucker once and I thought I would like him more. His concept is very, very cool but I don't want to have him ever again.
Octavian is meh. Poor fella always angry, what a life.
Cephalobot yes please. Never had him but I would gladly invite him to my island.
I like Splatoon very much so I would probably take Inkwell if I could, just to try him. Sadly he's no longer with us. Hard to say if I would like him, he isn't too pretty. But Splatoon so who knows.

Back