• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WiiJoshFolder: Gone for Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh kinda looks like Justin Timberlake...

YES! i noticed that too
13284109471228180.gif

Mayor Joshy is a lot less chubby than I pictured him. His voice just gives me that vibe lol

I much prefer Zed over Josh. Zed has the best accent lol and I like his humor in some of the videos ^^

Josh also promised a 7 day marathon the Monday following March 7th or so, but it's been almost 2 weeks :L

I much prefer Zed over Josh. Zed has the best accent lol and I like his humor in some of the videos ^^

Josh also promised a 7 day marathon the Monday following March 7th or so, but it's been almost 2 weeks :L

I really admire them both, they both do a great job covering whatever they choose to do. Somehow Josh's got all this... bad karma and hate being thrown at 'em tho. All because he jokes around and people take it too literally. Zed's, and Saratoga (LinandKo) have got a big leg up on Josh because they can read Japanese. Josh just innocently calls the persimmons "tomatoes of the trees" lol. I'd feel the same way if I went through the trouble of making video's of this unreleased game if a large amount of the people who tune in have nothing but ugly things to say.

I really admire them both, they both do a great job covering whatever they choose to do. Somehow Josh's got all this... bad karma and hate being thrown at 'em tho. All because he jokes around and people take it too literally. Zed's, and Saratoga (LinandKo) have got a big leg up on Josh because they can read Japanese. Josh just innocently calls the persimmons "tomatoes of the trees" lol. I'd feel the same way if I went through the trouble of making video's of this unreleased game if a large amount of the people who tune in have nothing but ugly things to say.

I agree! I may have said this before but I think Joshy's "innocence" is super charming and adorable :) Plus how boring would it be if the only type of AC coverage we got was the "informative" kind. Joshy is like the comedy channel and linandko is like nat geo lol.

I think Lindsey does a very good job on her videos, they're really relaxed and a lot more informative.

Regarding the amount of hate comments that Josh gets on youtube is because it's youtube. Instead of a community it's more like a mob. The nasty comments are expected among anyone popular. It's also the sort of crowd you draw in from how you do your videos. As everyone has mentioned he's funny and jokes around and makes the videos entertaining, which is going to draw in a younger audience because that's what keeps them watching the video.

Whereas Lindsey's videos are much more relaxed, straightforward, and slower going. That's not going to bring in a younger audience because they can't hook into it. Like Bambi said, it's sort of like Josh is the comedy channel and Lindsey is more like the history channel.
So it's really how you present your channel and your videos to determine what sort of audience to expect. None of the mentioned channels are bad, they all do a really good job at what they do.

Yeah, I agree with Gallows. I'll personally watch anyone and everyone if I get the chance to. I tend to like many different things for many different reasons. That's why I can never really claim one thing as my favorite over everything else. I liked watching Josh because he's energetic, I like watching Lindsey when I want something informative.

Though I need to go back and watch them all because I stopped watching stuff for a while and have yet to get back into it. xD Ahhh I'm gonna be watching so much stuff.

Does Zed talk? I've watched a few of his videos and I don't think I've heard him speak...

Does Zed talk? I've watched a few of his videos and I don't think I've heard him speak...

He has an hour long tour of a town called Jenova on his youtube channel in which he talks for the whole time. Watch it, his voice is amazing...

In some he does.. He sometimes does in his twitch streams too.. His last twitch stream he spoke briefly I can remember.

The only ones that I really watch are the ones with vocals. It gets boring when no one is talking because you can't understand what's being said nor can you gauge how much the player is enjoying the game.

The only ones that I really watch are the ones with vocals. It gets boring when no one is talking because you can't understand what's being said nor can you gauge how much the player is enjoying the game.

I like New Leaf videos where no one talks. Even if I can't understand what's being said I can see more about the game. I tend to lose details when I hear someone talking because I'll only focus on what they're talking about. That's why Zed's videos are my favorites out of him, Josh, and LinandKo.

Zed has a great voice. He didn't use the mic so much during the beginning, but he'll turn it on more often than not as of recently. Very relaxing, like JimmyJacobAC said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back