• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WiiJoshFolder: Gone for Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh is like us because we need a break from a game while. Like us I say before sometimes we get headaches from playing the game to long. Its happen to all of us. Looking forward to spring break. ;)

Eh, I don't really get headaches from playing games. I could, and did years ago, sit for a whole day doing nothing but playing video games. I've never gotten a headache from playing a game for too long.

I don't do now, but that's only because I have other stuff I have to do besides play video games. :3

I do like Josh and was wondering why I hadn't seen an upload for a while but I woulldn't bug him about it. I know people need breaks and that we should be grateful for what we do get not demanding more and now! The Gioco brothers are quite good too if you like Josh and if you don't like him and want someone quieter then try Zedamex. We all love Lin&Ko and there are lots of others out there so don't stress it. If you don't like what someone does on you-tube then just don't watch them.

i really like josh's videos! and i love his reactions to the ugly animals. probably cause i tend to have the same reactions.
i'm a little surprised by some of you bashing him, and acting like you are entitled to him posting videos. if he needs a break, he can take a break, if he's sick of being asked the same question over and over again he should be allowed to block comments. i know when i watch linandko's videos and look at the comments there are times where i get sick of seeing the same questions over and over again and it's not even my vlog!
i do hope he comes back, he's one of my favorites!!

Josh stopped making AC vids cause of EVERYONE asking, "When will the next AC video come out?"
That's why he stopped. He's sick of fans asking that on random videos. :/

Yeah he did tweet a few days, possibly weeks ago that the AC video journals are coming back he just needed a break.

Yeah he did tweet a few days, possibly weeks ago that the AC video journals are coming back he just needed a break.

The question is when. I've been checking multiple times a day for his upload to finally arrive. I don't want to click anything on his page until I see something AC:NL because, frankly, that's the only reason I'm watching his channel.

The question is when. I've been checking multiple times a day for his upload to finally arrive. I don't want to click anything on his page until I see something AC:NL because, frankly, that's the only reason I'm watching his channel.

Can someone say obsessive? O_O
Patience is a virtue, you don't need to check everyday, the video isn't going to be up for a day and get deleted or anything like that, so you can be a few days late and it'll be all good.

It isn't really obsessive to check every day to see if a video is up. It'd be exactly the same as something like checking your email every day for something you're expecting.

It's also a pretty patient way of going about it. Obsessed and impatient would be more along the lines of checking every hour and then complaining about it. lol

She said multiple times a day. It was probably just an exaggeration though.
His new video will be coming, so yay.

The only we can do is keeping checking daily. I love his videos too. But we have others stuff to do as well. I always limit my time so I check on other things.

Well, I loved his videos, they inspired me for what I wanted in my town. But I can understand people can be a bit demanding. I'm happy he's going to make more videos as stated from his twitter.

This thread is entertaining read :D

Its interesting to see these comments about people who provide such different approaches to NL coverage.

I was watching the LM2 video's on the Bitblock, and when I saw the comments I understand why he needed a break.

She said multiple times a day. It was probably just an exaggeration though.
His new video will be coming, so yay.

Yeah I assumed that as well. I took multiple times as like, two or three.

Nothing wrong with being excited for something and checking to see if it's there. =]

It isn't really obsessive to check every day to see if a video is up. It'd be exactly the same as something like checking your email every day for something you're expecting.

It's also a pretty patient way of going about it. Obsessed and impatient would be more along the lines of checking every hour and then complaining about it. lol

Yeah, I'm on the internet a lot so occasionally I'm on Youtube and I'm subscribed so I can check his uploads easily.
It's not all I think about everyday, but I still want to catch it once it's been uploaded. :3

Yeah, I'm on the internet a lot so occasionally I'm on Youtube and I'm subscribed so I can check his uploads easily.
It's not all I think about everyday, but I still want to catch it once it's been uploaded. :3

I know how you feel. Youtube is my main source of entertainment through the day and I have a lot of channels I follow that I check up on frequently.

Same here. I visit youtube at least 3 times a day to see if there are new videos from users I've subscribed too. All but like one of them are video game related!

Doesn't seem weird at all to me to check and see if someone's posted a video for me to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back