• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

Just checked all the oarfish pieces to no avail.

Edit: Quite sure it's not any of the backdrops either in the shop

Last edited:
I feel like the "Short temporary to medium permanent" could be interpreted lots of ways. "short and temporary, to medium and permanent" (with size somehow related to how long the thing lasts), or "short temporary" and "medium permanent" effectively meaning the same thing. part of me is like, lineups going to 6x2 and back to 5x2? gonna need to brainstorm more

"Recent ancients" makes me think of addons that became obsolete with TBT 2.0, maybe one that could be temporary or permanent? I dunno, I'm not finding anything that'd match that description.

Mentioned in the Discord room but I tried checking the Dusty Scroll item page since it returned last October for a Halloween event reward and didn't find anything, but the item description is ???. Not sure if it has always been that way or if it's at all relevant.

the words temporary and permanent instantly stick out to me as being related to collectibles; i thought maybe it had something to do with the magical fireworks since they pretty recently were available in the store, but have also been around for a long time (ancient)? grasping at straws here, i’m not sure if i should be looking for a link or little picture, or if i should randomly guess the code like the last one

I just saw this and I’m about to go to bed so I hope you guys found it

also you should check old collectibles because of what it said (just wanted to contribute)

checked the snowflake raffle ticket collectible cause there was a mistake with that one that made it displayable (I think?) but nothing there

It does sound more likely to be about collectables, but just in case I was trying to look through any threads about the legends of arceus (or d/p remakes) cos the 'new but ancient' line made me think of them haha

Well, I have to babysit now. I've tried the following words with no dice:
  • star fragment(s)
  • birthstone
  • birthstones
  • olympic(s)
  • Tokyo and Tokyo2020
  • Gyroid(s)
  • celeste
  • zodiac

Just thinking out loud in the hopes it may be helpful:

“Recent Ancients” is an oxymoron

Could be replaced with “new olds”? And odd that short is used instead of small (the natural pair to medium). Heights? Medium=Katrina?

Recent ancients. Short temporary to medium permanent.

Could it be talking about the new dino plush?
Dinos are old.

Short temporary to medium permanent (collectibles?) lineup?
Post automatically merged:

Just some thoughts.
Could it be related to this line in the camp event? Maybe
“ After arriving at the campgrounds, we noticed an interesting set of stones nearby. As we got closer to them, however, we could see that they actually appear to be pieces of an ancient statue with three distinct parts. What an interesting start to Camp Bell Tree, but what is this statue for? We should search this area during our time at camp to see if we can find more pieces.”

Last edited:
one of the things we were talking about in the cabin 2 discord was the dodos being recently added ancients (dodos are old), and that dodo codes are short and temporary, and then maybe dream addresses are medium and permanent?
Post automatically merged:

friend codes also fell into the medium permanent boat (but why medium instead of long?)

Last edited:
Back