• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Yee's Happy Little Clothing Gallery

Original Design: Sweaters that really aren't worth looking at

At some point I made a bunch of basic sweaters when I had no idea what to make. They're a bit odd, hence their names.
HNI_0059.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0063.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0066.JPG
HNI_0067.JPGHNI_0068.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0070.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Elf dress

This is an elf dress modeled after an elf shirt I made that somehow I lost the QR to. Reasons as to why I didn't make a sleeved version are eternally unknown.
Elf Dress 1.JPGElf Dress 2.JPGElf Dress 3.JPGElf Dress 4.JPG

Last edited:
Saved the long sleeve Navi dress and the elf dress!
Both are super cute!

Would love a tank version of the Navi Dress in Pink and Black if you can make it please.

Saved the long sleeve Navi dress and the elf dress!
Both are super cute!

Would love a tank version of the Navi Dress in Pink and Black if you can make it please.

No problem! Once I finish with some errands I'll be on it!

Last edited:
OMG! Thank you!

The dress should be the pink part, the jacket and belt should be the black parts.

Thanks again!

Request from MDofDarkheart: Navi dress palette swap

Alright, here's yet another request from MDofDarkheart!
HNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPGHNI_0020.JPGHNI_0021.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

...Naturally, this palette swap spurred me to make more palette swaps:
HNI_0010.JPGHNI_0011.JPGHNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0017.JPG

Last edited:
I saved the pinkavi and chomint versions!

Again thank you so much for taking my requests.

It's nothin'. Honestly, you're a huge help to this thread, giving me things to work on and whatnot. Thanks to you too. :]

Last edited:
Awwww shucks.......... :blush:
I ain't doing much to help........ :blush:

You ever think about thing to make faceboards?
I'm thinking of trying to make a few myself even though I know mine won't be very good.

Anyway back onto the clothing topic.
Could you try to make some outfit from the Final fantasy series of video games?

Omg could you make like a little dress with a kinda coat to match the shearling boots They kinda look like ugg boots.

I love the cream/purple and pink/black dresses. So downloading 'em later <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg and like maybe even a little lucky sweater? As in Lucky the dog :p If you can't that's ok c:

Hi :3 You're designs are so adorable ^-^ I was wondering if you could make some dresses based off of Blue and Yellow's outfits in the Pok?mon Manga or a Nurse Joy or Team Rocket dress <3

blue.jpg
180px-YellowFRLG.jpg

Last edited:
Requests from JellyBeans: Shearling coat and Lucky sweater

Sorry I couldn't respond to anything, as I've been on a "vacation" over Thanksgiving break. Gave me no time to fulfill any requests or really do anything at all. I apologize for the apparent unresponsiveness.

Omg could you make like a little dress with a kinda coat to match the shearling boots They kinda look like ugg boots.
HNI_0027.JPGHNI_0028.JPGHNI_0029.JPGHNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0032.JPGHNI_0033.JPGHNI_0034.JPGHNI_0035.JPG
Omg and like maybe even a little lucky sweater? As in Lucky the dog
Though I had no pixel-y references to go off of, I made you a Lucky sweater, created on what I could replicate of his face. The 23's on the sleeves represent his initial shirt, the No. 23 shirt. Also, his name written on the back looks like it shines, like how the eye glows on his face. :D
HNI_0022.JPGHNI_0023.JPGHNI_0024.JPGHNI_0025.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you try to make some outfit from the Final fantasy series of video games?

I'll try, although I've never played Final Fantasy before. I'll look up some characters and drool at all the detail until I actually get around to doing it, I guess :p But I'll at least try. Hey, actually, could you provide me with the names of some particular characters? There are so many of them :eek:

Last edited:
Requests from ChisanaAoi: Nurse Joy, Blue, and Yellow dresses

No problem, JellyBeans! And now for a ton other requests from ChisanaAoi for more Pokemon characters! Joyful.
HNI_0040.JPGHNI_0041.JPGHNI_0042.JPGHNI_0043.JPG
I had done the other two versions of Nurse Joy, but forgot to QR the second one before overwriting it to make the third. I'll put the other two Nurse Joys in a separate post.

Here are Blue(Green) and Yellow's dresses:
HNI_0048.JPGHNI_0049.JPGHNI_0050.JPGHNI_0051.JPG
HNI_0056.JPGHNI_0057.JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0059.JPG

Last edited:
Request from ChisanaAoi: Team Rocket Grunt dress; Original Design: Fun with grays

And here's the Team Rocket dress. It's the game version, not the anime.
HNI_0060.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0062.JPGHNI_0063.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

All I made today was a random shirt. I was playing with the black-to-gray-to-white palette and did some fading stuff with it.
HNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPGHNI_0020.JPGHNI_0021.JPG

Last edited:
Requests from ChisanaAoi: The other Nurse Joys

HNI_064.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0066.JPGHNI_0067.JPG
HNI_052.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0054.JPGHNI_0055.JPG

Last edited:
I would love it...
If you could make a blue coat,
With a pikachu on it somewhere.

I hope im not asking to much O-o

Back