Clothing Yee's Happy Little Clothing Gallery

I would love it...
If you could make a blue coat,
With a pikachu on it somewhere.

I hope im not asking to much O-o

XD You're not giving me much detail to go on, but if that's what you want, then okay, I'll do it.

Last edited:
Im not a details person '~'
Sorry xD
Thanks ao much though!

I'm sorry about how long this is taking, but the coat you requested is really hard for me to do. I can never get Pikachu's head right no matter how many times I start over. It may be a long time before I finish it due to this, so I'm reserving this post for when I do finish it. Thanks for being patient! If you feel like having someone else do it, that's fine with me too! :)

Last edited:
Original Design: Plaid stuff Pt. 1

I got really inspired from other people on this forum who were making plaid stuff, so I decided to make a simple white/gray plaid pattern and mess around with it.
HNI_0075.JPGHNI_0076.JPGHNI_0077.JPGHNI_0078.JPG
HNI_0079.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0081.JPGHNI_0082.JPG
HNI_0083.JPGHNI_0084.JPGHNI_0085.JPGHNI_0086.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Plaid stuff Pt. 2 and a festive shirt

HNI_0087.JPGHNI_0088.JPGHNI_0089.JPGHNI_0090.JPG
And now, here is a punk-ish shirt I made with red and green stripes on it for the holidays, and a necklace. Looks pretty good with dry-denim jeans, black rainboots and a plain black hat on me.
HNI_0093.JPGHNI_0094.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPG

Last edited:
Could you make a grey hoodie with a yellow smiley face on it, please? I love the festive rebel design!

Thanks! :] I will get to work on your hoodie tomorrow, Rebeth. It shouldn't take too long. ^u^

Last edited:
Request from Rebeth13: Gray Smiley Hoodie

Alright, I've been making quite a few things lately but haven't uploaded them.
Traditionally here, requests come before my own pieces (unless there's something I can't do in time I'M REALLY SORRY BEARY), so here we have Rebeth's smiley-face hoodie!
HNI_0035.JPGHNI_0036.JPGHNI_0037.JPGHNI_0038.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Long-sleeve stuff in general

I've made a couple pretty simple long-sleevers that I thought y'all might like.

First up, we've got a black jacket with brass buttons, similar to the after-school jacket but with a gray shirt instead of a red one. If you want, I can change the shirt color.
HNI_0023.JPGHNI_0024.JPGHNI_0025.JPGHNI_0026.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Long-sleeve stuff in general cont.

Holy crap, I'm alive again. Sorry for the hiatus?

Here's a fairly simple sweater I made months ago, and was too lazy to put it up here. Until now. Maybe it would look good on your villagers? Dunno.
HNI_0043.JPGHNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046.JPG
Today I've begun making designs again, after a huge mental block that's tormented me ever since I made the 2stripe shirt. First I made a jacket to go with the cavalier hat. I love that hat, I just don't like the shirt that's supposed to go with it, so I made a new and cooler one.
HNI_0069.JPGHNI_0070.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0067.JPG
Goes best with kung fu pants and monochrome shoes, from my experience.

Then I tried to make another hat-inspired shirt from the badge hat, but after trying to make a design to no avail, I settled on making it into a floral knit sweater. It's not fantastic, but...
HNI_0073.JPGHNI_0074.JPGHNI_0075.JPGHNI_0076.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: More Dress. Yay.

There are more events going on in my school that require formal dress, meaning I had to go dress shopping. AGAIN. So here's a recreation of one of the dresses I got, with an added black pleather vest (that looks somewhat like the long-sleeve cloth jacket that I got for it) and the belt that came with the dress.
HNI_0063.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0066.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Goldfish Dress Recolors Out of Boredom pt. 1

I made these a long time ago and had them saved up on my computer. These are palette swaps of the "goldfish dress" on the first page of this thread, based on the types of ore in the game.

The goldfish dress already accounts for the gold ore, so the others follow suit:
HNI_0067.JPGHNI_0068.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0070.JPG
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG
HNI_0059.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0062.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Goldfish Dress Recolors Out of Boredom pt. 2

HNI_0050.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0052.JPGHNI_0053.JPG
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG
As an addition, I made a long-sleeved rainbow version. I personally don't think it was great, but...
HNI_0077.JPGHNI_0078.JPGHNI_0079.JPGHNI_0080.JPG

Last edited:
Your goldfish dresses are so cute especially the sapphire one! ^^ I would like to put in a request of a Minecraft creeper with blush sweater with "Creeper Hugz" on the back. Do you need a reference? :)

Last edited:
Your goldfish dresses are so cute especially the sapphire one! ^^ I would like to put in a request of a Minecraft creeper with blush sweater with "Creeper Hugz" on the back. Do you need a reference? :)

Oh, hey there! Thanks for requesting, I've been in a block for an eternity and a half. It's been lonely here... I think if it's just a Minecraft creeper I can get my own references, but thanks for offering! :lemon: I'll get on it as soon as I get my 3DS back... I'm in trouble with my mum. :[

Last edited:
Ok, take your time! ^^ Also, another option is to just put a smiley face on the back!

I'd like to request a green Mtn. Dew T-Shirt. ^^ And also, a grey hoodie with 'Sam' on the front, and '6.20' on the back would be incredible (You can make the Sam and 6.20 white, or whatever you feel looks best). If I need to pay you in TBT bells I so will. Thank you, I just love your designs. ♥

Last edited:
Back