Clothing Yee's Happy Little Clothing Gallery

Requests from MC4Pros and 620: Creeper sweater, Mtn. Dew shirt and Sam/6.20 hoodie

Can't say I'm proud of any of these, but here they are.

First, the Creeper sweater. I couldn't fit the word "Creeper" in one line, so I just slapped a happy green smiley on the back. Yes, the Creeper is smiling too.
HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0003.JPGHNI_0004.JPG
The Mountain Dew shirt was... troubling. I don't use image converters, and doing the logo slanted as it is... I couldn't. In addition, I had to try and make the words readable. It's not great.
HNI_0010.JPGHNI_0011.JPGHNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0017.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Pokemon Y-inspired goodies - Part 1

So I've played the new Pokemon, and it's cool, I guess. The fact that you can change your clothes and save certain outfits is really nice, too. I bought all the female clothes in the game except for those darned trench coats in Lumiose. (I kinda also wanna restart as a boy so I can get all the guy clothes too... they look so awesome @u@) Anyway, I remade a couple shirts and outfits I had stored up there. They may be slightly different from the originals, as I had to work off of my memory.
HNI_0026.JPGHNI_0027.JPGHNI_0028.JPGHNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0030.JPGHNI_0031.JPGHNI_0032.JPGHNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0022.JPGHNI_0023.JPGHNI_0024.JPGHNI_0025.JPG

Last edited:
Original Design: Pokemon Y-inspired goodies - Part 2

HNI_0034.JPGHNI_0035.JPGHNI_0036.JPGHNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0038.JPGHNI_0039.JPGHNI_0040.JPGHNI_0041.JPG
HNI_0042.JPGHNI_0043.JPGHNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you so so much for making the Creeper sweater! ^o^ I <3 it!!! :D :lemon:

Last edited:
Original Design: Pokemon Y-inspired goodies - Part 3

Wheee, I've finally gotten the QR machine for my new town, and started playing with crap again. I'm still working on a couple Pokemon things, I have designs drawn out, and although I haven't finished most of 'em yet, there's two I did.

One's a... well, it originally resembled a shirt in-game, but I overdid the scarf to where... WHAT EVEN IS THIS THING?!
HNI_0060.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0062.JPGHNI_0063.JPG
The other is a dress based off of Staraptor. Don't quite know what you'd wear it for.
HNI_0046.JPGHNI_0047.JPGHNI_0048.JPGHNI_0049.JPG
I made another tank dress based on Froslass! At least this one looks somewhat like a legit dress.
HNI_0040.JPGHNI_0041.JPGHNI_0042.JPGHNI_0043.JPG
:eek:

Last edited:
Your designs are impressive! I was wondering if I could request something.
See, I have this character
freb3_zps1c188fa3.png
attachment.php
attachment.php
And I was wondering if you could make either her jersey or her sweater with her wings? Thank you very much!​

Requests from Mayor Lark, Gregriii, and BerryPop: some character outfits!

That picked up quick.

So first I got Lark's raven-winged girl's sweater AND jersey (because I don't get the meaning of either/or). Have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for not royally screwing up the wings, which I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to make.
HNI_0051.JPGHNI_0052.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0054.JPG
HNI_0055.JPGHNI_0056.JPGHNI_0057.JPGHNI_0058.JPG
HNI_0059.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0062.JPG

Last edited:
hi I've been trying to make a captain Ahab raincoat for my moby **** look but i can't get it right. Could you make me a yellow raincoat as a dress so it's long. ty in advance

Last edited:
Holy mother of crud, that picked up darn quick.

So first I got Lark's raven-winged girl's sweater AND jersey (because I don't get the meaning of either/or). Have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for not royally screwing up the wings, which I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to make. Here's the dress worn by a kid of questionable age from an anime I don't know.
Now the dress requested by BerryPop is currently still in progress, mainly because the sideways ruffles are hard enough to deal with, forget the skin tone guessing while my mayor has a tan, the shorter inside section of the dress, thinking up what the back of the dress would look like, and that stupid line on the dress-maker that doesn't show at all. I'm tryin', though. I'm tryin'.

heres a helpful website: http://acnlapparel.tumblr.com/post/61286753430/tutorials

Last edited:
Cool. Helps with the skin tone, but still trying to figure out the sideways ruffling. Thanks, might use this site in the future.
Annnnd I'm suddenly reminded of something good to add to my front post.

You know, if its too hard you dont have to do it.

Holy mother of crud, that picked up darn quick.

So first I got Lark's raven-winged girl's sweater AND jersey (because I don't get the meaning of either/or). Have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for not royally screwing up the wings, which I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to make.

aHHHH this looks AMAZING thank you so much!! You did great on the wings; I'm super impressed. <3 tysm you're a huge sweetie for making these!

I LOVE your work! I was wondering if you could make a sailor's dress.. (the sailor's tee. but then as a dress with short sleeves)

Something like this:
Sailor_look.jpg

Thank you! :3

All these designs are beautiful <3
If you could make a hoodie with Leila written on it please?
Or a hoodie with a unicorn on? :D

Requests I was supposed to do millenia ago: Part 1

Alright. Yeah. I know. I haven't done anything since, what, a year ago? And these requests have been sitting here for about 3/4 as long, and now I feel terrible because most of you probably forgot you even requested. ;_; "Sorry" doesn't even cut it here.

But because I'm a stubborn little idiot, and I want to improve my skills, I'm doing them now. Go me -_-

So eventually I finished that dress for BerryPop. I had to cut out the stripe going along the bottom to make it look good. I think it's okay, but the name of it about sums up my feelings for it.
HNI_0008.JPGHNI_0009.JPGHNI_0010.JPGHNI_0011.JPG
Then I did an ugly palette swap but hey maybe someone will like it.
HNI_0016.JPGHNI_0017.JPGHNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPG
And the last for this edition of way-overdue requests is the yellow raincoat thing for Beetle.
HNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPG
More are coming as soon as I can open my town and focus on churning them out.

Last edited:
Back