Clothing Yee's Happy Little Clothing Gallery

Requests I was supposed to do milleniums ago: Part 2

A sailor dress for Fairytale, two versions of a unicorn hoodie for LeilaChan, and on the next post, a Cynthia outfit for The Peanut Butter Fish and a lolita-looking thing for Gregriii. I was experimenting with a different style of shading on some of these.
HNI_0085.JPGHNI_0086.JPGHNI_0087.JPGHNI_0088.JPG
HNI_0089.JPGHNI_0090.JPGHNI_0091.JPGHNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0093.JPGHNI_0094.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPG

Last edited:
(cont. from above) + uhhh weird dress thingy

HNI_0097.JPGHNI_0098.JPGHNI_0099.JPGHNI_0100.JPG
HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0003.JPGHNI_0004.JPGLol I spelled Dangan ronpa wrong
At some point I made this dress because I needed something fancy to wear. I was bored.
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Last edited:
Some Non-Clothing Stuff + Shameless Town Advertising

So for the first time ever, we got some stuff that's not clothing. :eek: I broke da rules
HNI_0070.JPG
Now I feel like sharing my own flag because it's probably the best pixel art I've ever made. I mean, you could also see it in my sig, but I just feel like bragging because it's 3 in the morning and I'm a self-centered scum at 3 in the morning
Melemia Flag.jpgMelemia Flag Small.jpg
Recently, I tried my hand at path-making, at which I realized I was mediocre at best. So there's several versions of the result, each with slightly-different colors because I couldn't figure out which one looked the least fake. :/
Mosstile A.JPGHNI_0045.JPG
And hey, speaking of paths, here's one I made way back in my old town, over a year ago, and then never used because it's so... not good.
Colored Brick Path.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made a ranger-ish outfit when I first started Melemia, edited it a few times, and yeah here it is. I wear it with a pilot's cap, and that's where the main color scheme comes from.
HNI_0046.JPGHNI_0047.JPGHNI_0048.JPGHNI_0049.JPG
Here's a dress I made based on my town flag. Probs need to redo the flower and the ribbon ends
HNI_0020.JPGHNI_0021.JPGHNI_0022.JPGHNI_0023.JPG

Last edited:
Loved your flag! So much that I showed a friend and THEY want a flag, it is a lot simpler than mine though, all they want is a flag version of the paw print wall isabelle gives you, thank you for being awesome!

Last edited:
Loved your flag! So much that I showed a friend and THEY want a flag, it is a lot simpler than mine though, all they want is a flag version of the paw print wall isabelle gives you, thank you for being awesome!

I'm glad you and your friend appreciate my work :) I'll get on it then

Last edited:
Can you make a blue shirt and/or sweater of Jingle the reindeer from animal crossing? You know the one who comes at toy day.

I have a request for a town flag! So my towns name is Cuddle, is it possible if you could draw a pink little teddy bear holding a white blanket? I don't really have a reference if that's okay! ^^;

Hey is there any way you could make me a red flannel shirt?

Back