• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway 10th Giveaway ! <----- ( WINNERS ! )

I voted for: Anhka! (She's one of my favourites.)
My Favorite character (AC:News Show!) is : Does Nyan Rosie count? :blush:
My Favorite Part Of this Episode was when : Isabelle & Marshall started dancing! I like how it's animated, made me chuckle.

Thank you for hosting another giveaway! I look forward to the next AC: News Show. :) Also, I visited your dream town too & I love how the furniture is organized in each room by the way, I needed some tips. xD

Last edited:
I voted for: Stitches!!!! ^_^
My Favorite character (AC:News Show!) is : Does nyan rosie count? if not then isabelle
My Favorite Part Of this Episode was when : LOL the Nyan rosie scene was pretty amusing XD

Last edited:
I vote for: Stitches, easily haha!
Favourite character: I'm gonna say Nyan Rosie :3
Favourite moment: The nyan cat bit slayed me hahahaha.

I Voted For: Ankha
My Favorite Character is: Marshal (boss)
My Favorite Part of this episode was the dance off!!

Good luck to all!! :D

This sweet room is sweet!!!:) HNI_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Btw, just in case I win can you ask 3DSFan134 to hold the prize I get if I win a prize? I'll be busy with irl stuff and won't be able to pick it up until Saturday night.

I voted for: Merengue
My Favorite character (AC:News Show!) is : Marshal, never realized how cute he is.
My Favorite Part Of this Episode was when : Isabelle called Nook sexy. That was a pairing I haven't heard of. o_o;

I voted for: Chrissy
My Favorite character (AC:News Show!) is Marshal, especially when he got that phone call. xD
My Favorite Part Of this Episode was when they talked about how the next episode would have a segment balled Nook for a Day. I'm pretty sure myself that Nook steals bells.

I voted for: Merengue
My Favorite character (AC:News Show!) is : Isabelle
My Favorite Part Of this Episode was when : When Isabelle and Marshal had a dance off!

My Favorite Part Of this Episode was when : Isabelle called Nook sexy. That was a pairing I haven't heard of. o_o;

Of course Isabelle is sleeping with him. Why else would she act as an accomplice in sending countless characters into debt? :p She sends you to Nook's business the moment you arrive in town...

Can't wait to see who wins o.o

Of course Isabelle is sleeping with him. Why else would she act as an accomplice in sending countless characters into debt? :p She sends you to Nook's business the moment you arrive in town...

Can't wait to see who wins o.o
Now I'm bound to run into terrifying fan fiction, if there isn't some already...

Back