• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sucks I have a zero period tomorrow, have to be school at 7:30 and then wont get home until 3:30 don't even have any frees (only recess and lunch break) i'll probs check acnewleaf.com at ~10-11 idno

HA

I have class at 9:30am. So it'll start at 9:00am, end around the time I get to class and I'll be stuck for an hour and a half trying to pay attention to the discussion about the Piano Lesson (a play that I hate), and then running to a building across campus, getting to the third floor, and then logging onto the computer in my classroom hoping that there's news.

Then suffering through class if we get a release date because I'll be too excited.

I have some access to computers tomorrow, so I will definitely check up on the blog when I can. I REALLY hope we get a release date.

If you're going to miss the direct, your best option is to go on to tumblr and type in the 'new leaf' tag. I'm pretty sure what's in there will be self explanatory of what happened during the direct.

I have a 10:00 interview tomorrow, but since it is starting at 8:00, I am hoping to be able to watch it before I leave. If not, I may have to watch it while I wait for my son to get done with his class (we are sharing my car, so I have to take him to class). Now I really gotta see it...it will make my day and my younger son's day :D

I'm happy to confirm there will be some Animal Crossing: New Leaf in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct. :)

0.jpg

For those wondering, this is a thumbnail on Youtube from a private video linked in a Nintendo playlist.

Read the full article on ACNewLeaf.com: http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/13/ani...tendo-direct-confirmed-by-youtube-thumbnails/

*spasms* We're.... so.... close....

This reminds e of the time Dianna Agron's twitter got hacked and spoilers were going everywhere and it was so funny like Iwata in a Luigi hat lol stop it

Chuggin' through the railroad tracks, the HYPE TRAIN only goes faster and faster. :'-) Animal Crossing New Leaf, I hope to have you on my 3DS very soon.

I'm so happy! Maybe I'll watch it while going home. :p lol the other guys in the car will just stare at me hunched over with an iPhone in my lap but I don't care. I have been waiting too long to wait even longer!

Hehe, I'll just watch as much as I can in the morning since I always wake up at like 6 for school. Why couldn't my sick day be tomorrow instead of today... KIDDING xD but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back