• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine's day, huh?

Guess Nintendo realized that the majority of their customers wouldn't have any plans that day.

Valentine's day, huh?

Guess Nintendo realized that the majority of their customers wouldn't have any plans that day.

379236_417568764994249_1572077861_n.jpg

No idea. 20-30 minutes is probably a decent guess though. The stream usually tells us about an hour before it starts how long it will be.

EDIT: A Japanese version has been announced! http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/direct20130214/index.html

Choo choo! All aboard the hype train!
Blir5.gif

justin i can't oh my god.

i'm dying of laughter omg

If any of ya'll remember, PM me or something if we get NL info. I'mma be in class but I can check email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh I don't want to be a stick in the mud, but is there any way we could get those .gifs in spoiler alerts? I share these topics with a friend who has epilepsy and they're quite dangerous. ;-; Sorry.

I'm dumb dont understand how to use that **** this is gonna sound rude but don't you think I would have already tried that? sorry that was rude but true.

can someone just tell me please?

I think the European Direct is at 1 AM Australian Eastern Standard time. I hope I converted it correctly for you.

What is this nonsense you're talking?

Truly insane isn't it?

Ahhh I don't want to be a stick in the mud, but is there any way we could get those .gifs in spoiler alerts? I share these topics with a friend who has epilepsy and they're quite dangerous. ;-; Sorry.

I edited all of the posts with it I could find. Will this do for a non-animated replacement? :)

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-2.jpg

I'm dumb dont understand how to use that **** this is gonna sound rude but don't you think I would have already tried that? sorry that was rude but true.

can someone just tell me please?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...ct+-+February+14,+2013&iso=20130214T06&p1=234

I hope we get a release date. I stopped playing the Japanese version as It was frustrating not being able to read anything.

EDIT
8:00AM in Nebraska! I better wake up early

Last edited:
Kinda sucks I have a zero period tomorrow, have to be school at 7:30 and then wont get home until 3:30 don't even have any frees (only recess and lunch break) i'll probs check acnewleaf.com at ~10-11 idno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back